Why does white women sleeping with black men enrage so many people?

Why does white women sleeping with black men enrage so many people?

Video Relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=QxVUY5TFMYI

Because they dont...

this

But I think they do good sir..

"Interracial marriages in the U.S. hit all-time high 4.8 million"

in the U.S. - it says it all
Americunts are retarded.

nobody cares about murica, murica is full of fat pieces of shit from black mother of whore

also, murica hate threat

Where are you guys from?

They don't get mad that white women sleep with black people. From what I seen, they point out the false implication that white women sleep with black people. They only get mad when they feel personally insulted by it, for example "How can you pathetic white bois compete?"

I haven't seen anybody legitimately give a fuck about what white women do. They only care when it somehow insults them. Everyone on this board is a fucking spastic autist, from the people who start these threads to those who partake in them. So whether you win these arguments or not, it still kinda like being the smartest kid with down syndrome. Yeah you may feel special for winning, but at the end of the day, you're still a fucking retard.

Try going outside.. It happens all the time.

lol seriously, I'd love to know.

That's what I'm saying, all the time. People either choose to live in denial or rage about it indefinitely. Too sad.

because you live in some shitty lalaland like murica... as was already said

Europe and thats why i going to sleep cunts.

Some men have some weird claim to women of their own race. I'm a white guy and for YEARS i got hella asian dudes mugging the shit out of my because i was walking with some hot asian chick. I never gave a shit and kept boning.

Or an even simpler answer - their jealous that you have what they want.

Cause Im not into beastiality.

Most people who get really pissed off are usually either very sexually unsuccessful or cling to their race in some bizarre way. Black people also get very irate about their kind race mixing with whites, but the ones who do usually show the same traits.

No one who worries about what strangers other strangers are fucking is really that important dedicate much thought to. Unless you just really enjoy the autistic or something

Pretty much this, typically people who struggle to get laid get upset. Men who have a satisfying sex life typically don't worry about who is fucking who.

I wonder if the rage people experience has to do with slavery, and still seeing blacks as non-human laborers.

INSECURITY

INSECURITY

INSECURITY

INSECURITY

still seeing... wtf ??? THEY ARE

this

They are non-human laborers, lol.

>enrage so many people?

You mean whites? Because as a white hispanic I don't give two shits. Sluts are gonna slut regardless of race. There are black women writing books for black women on how to swirl with white men. Don't get all hung up on stupid race mixing whores dude.