Tonight on... Sup Forums

>Tonight on... Sup Forums

so those threads stay up, but my hot actress thread gets me banned in under a minute?

Reminder violence against women webms and gore is what triggers these redditors spamming cuck threads and posting in them

Can't wait tbqh

What is actually going on right now, or have i been absent from Sup Forums for long enough for it to get completely infested with massive cuckhold fetish faggots?

Also what is the name of that meme that people post with the guy holding up his hand in a whirlwind

The monthly american Sup Forums raid?

you forgot the best part

idk, i'm a massive Sup Forumstard myself and this is disgusting

He's going all out tonight.

if mods could ban all cuck and nigger threads and keep loli threads up, Sup Forums would finally be great again

Marcus is spamming
If you want to catch him then post about how emma watson is dogshit and he'll come out
you can tell its him because his favorite words to defend here is autism and cringe

>haven't been on Sup Forums in about 2 weeks
>look at the catalogue
>see all that shit and more

Is this board really even further in the dumpster than 2 weeks ago or are we being raided?

See and just like that it worked.

Remember these Sup Forumsedditors and Sup Forums meme hustlers can't stand actual Sup Forums content

Lads it one drunk shitposter on a friday night

this. I have a dream that one day I can make a Lizziefu thread without having to mask it with questions about her career

I've seen the board go to bigger shit than this before. You newkiddos...

kill yourself 2014+ poster

>he hates kinoposting
You should have stayed in reddit

Sup Forums is pro trump so they get fucked by shills.
Shills are to stupid to understand that Sup Forums =/= Sup Forums.

I hope it doesn't start again later on tonight.

why? you're literally only posting on Sup Forums because reddit had the gall to lie to moot and convince him to change the board to fit what they like