why is everyone on the internet so dumb

because people are dumb :p

Why don't my WiFi work?

Why is my mum gay

She is not

Why did you spell "illuminati" wrong??

even illuminati?

youtu.be/hUmjgXrvZ-I

Maybe, we have a plan for us. We will be here on the earth forever.

whats the purpose of the all seeing eye? do you bastards wanna see me jerking off to anime tiddys?

I this i reach lethal dose of consume the cocaine to my nose, idc about autography xd

We want to know if there is a threat, there is not. You don't have anythin to worry about. You can enjoy this year.

also we can see throw this symbol but only certain

ight cool fam

are you really taking over taco bell

personally not, idk, idc. I am in europe. Europe has to change. We never fail, we can't. We want to make land of plenty. Smart people should respect us and follow us, we are can be grateful xd

state your organizations - lodges / rites / ranks

peasants below 34th degree don't count

I need to know

Is the moon made out of cheese?

no xd

how did you get in? Do you have spooky robes? Do you have creepy crawly matching rings?

We can remote control every person so I think yes. but idk what is the point of contrilin taco bel

No, I wanted to die for freedom on some war. I saw the truth, like I have seen the light and then they came. I am dead officially.

What does it feel like to be a one eyed triangle? Do you get a lot of weird looks when you are out? Did popular girls bully you a lot in school because of it?

so is that a yes on the spooky robes & rings

yes

I am not so young Mr., but younger than you.

On a scale from 1 to 10, would you say you have a good relationship with the dude that comes around when you look in the mirror?

Beware of that. You have a human iside of you and he can be smarter than you are. Just saying, cant be sure. Every human being has it. Soon scientists will talk more about it. In this century. Be happy, war is coming in this century, but not yet. Be happy. :)

hey how can we get more snakes to protect children?

needless burn

you got me :)

>Beware of that. You have a human iside of you and he can be smarter than you are. Just saying, cant be sure. Every human being has it.

Every human being has a human being inside of them
wow
Such knowledge

what made your decision to sponsor subway?

People are believe in prophecys or seers and they are not able to use their selfs propelly. I tihnk that is knowledge. If you would try to live more "spiritual" you could understand.. I am good person, I can make you happy, I'm not selling misery

What's with all the Mk ultra clones

very hard to do this, some of them can. I only can see a little of what you are into anons. :)

You sound like an asian who just good a job at a massage parlor

>I am good person, I can make you happy, I'm not selling misery

How is it you can make me happy, sphinx?

I am white european Mr. :)