What is the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?

What is the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?

More of her?

Told her I loved her.

There's a video somewhere, but can't link it due to rules. Someone else might link it on a safer sight. Anyway, story is interesting and hopefuly someone else will share it, because it's extremely nasty.

:/

Paid a camwhore to eat shit, drink pee, vomit it up, and drink it again.

Story?

Told her I'll always be with her but few years later after we lost our first pregnancy she goes off the deep end on Xanax and basically any pill she can pop tell her I wont be if she doesn't clean up.

I leave, she moves to FL gets with some degenerate that just feeds her pills until she ODs and he dumps her in a ditch to die.

I lost contact with her and didn't learn of this until a month after it happened wish I knew who the fucker was that kept getting her the pills so I can put a rope on his neck but in the end I killed her for not helping her

I called her a meanie head >:333

I remember her. Fuck she loved getting ass banged.

scream to this anorexic gir from the other side of the street (in the middle of the city) "SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU FAT FUCK"
never saw her again in classes, or anywhere

Girl I was crushing on loved with me momentarily. She knew but had turned me down. Jacked off into her while she was sleeping. Came into her good a couple times. Also came in her shampoo, lotion, and face mask cream.

Her decisions were her own.

umm you can imply the link...nothing illegal with implying.

moved out of my gf of 5 years place while she was on a college trip to quebec (french major). no signs of anything bad in the relationship. just up and left. told her while she was on her trip, which completely ruined her experience. she then send some pretty heartfelt messages and pictures to try to stop me, but she was powerless from thousands of miles away.

>my first ever 10/10 girl
>insecure as absolute fuck because she's 10/10
>see she was talking to a guy on facebook(I *hacked* her shit)
>flip out, call her slut and shit
>was her cousin
>"you hacked me, user?!"
>mfw
>the end

She put me on blast. Let everyone know it.
Since that one, i've only managed to get laid by fat landwhales

completely rational thing to do, user.
only virgins will tell you otherwise

asked her for sex

I've hacked my ex gf social media(myspace) back when I was 12 years old. She was dumb and didn't know how to use a different password for her catfish accounts. Confronted her but was too pussy whoop to actually do anything bout it.

"You have become a person that I no longer love, like or respect. I no longer have anything for you, nor want anything from you. We're done. Goodbye."

met a girl off adultfriendfinder. went to her place. v drunk on several bottles of excellent wine.some mildly kinky sex. tied her up. panties in mouth. fucked her. rubber tore. came inside her. oops. untied her. she wasnt happy.

left next morning. took several bottles of v good wine including some very nice champagne. no pics taken as over ten years ago

This just hurts

You're the fucking devil user >:3

i told a girl in 2nd grade she had cooties, i still think about it to this day

She cheated on him and she said she'd do anything she could to get him back. He told her to shit into her hand, smear her face with it, and eat it. She does exactly that. He refused to get back with her and hared the vid here. Now it's somehwere you can find it by searching "Sup Forums girl eat shit." Sorry, I'm not implying anything...was given a three day vacation once for sharing the letters and numbers to the likn without url.

If anyone has a pussy pic of their wife or girlfriend that she wouldn't want us to see...I've got a plan for one last misdeed before 2018 is here. You can leave KIK if you don't want to post it here.

>her

That's a trap.

fucked my ex wife in the ass hard. like hate fucked it. then left the next morning and filed for divorce

I feel you. Guess who’s single now

You shouldn't feel bad, it was her choice. She probably wouldn't have taken any help offered to her

Told her I loved her while secretly fucking her 13 year old younger sister

I manipulated my ex so much to the point that she has a traumatic attachment to me, and even if it was 10 years later, and she found some new guy and had kids, I could call her up to meet her again at a restaurant, and she'd file for divorce papers later in the day. Real shit.

Girl texted me about shit back in secondary school. Said she wanted a second opinion about life stuff. She was might cheat on her bf and was really confused and some daddy issues. I did the typical cringy "no ur fine just b true to urself and itll b alright", and then went and told her bf and friends. Everyone called her a slut and when she asked why I said she asked for a second opinion.

I'd be proud of myself if I didn't try to do le epic troll face

>Me
>College educated
>Employed by a successful family business.
>9/10 girlfriend living in my house free
>she's going to College to become a Pharmacist.
>She cheats on me
>two weeks before our Wedding.
>Sought consolation with her best female friend.
>Dumped her an hour before her bachelorette party.
>Cancelled Wedding.
>Felt so good man.

had a house w gf, girl got hooked on heroin and started staying out all night bc i wouldnt support her habit. ended up throwing all her shit away and moving back home sucks. she licked butt pic related

Sounds like she dumped you and you're bitter tbh.

Literally none of this happened.

Black mailed a deaf girl into sending nudes with "slut" written on her body. Also black mailed her into sending me a video of her twerking.

need more info than that mate
for research

No. I'm a bitter person, but not from her. I always dumped her, and she always started acting extra affectionate to keep me. She went so far as to claim that the stress from our first breakup was causing her heart condition to worsen, and pills would no longer help, and the doctors gave her about 2 months left to live. I figured out later that she was lying, but you know. I still talk to her occasionally, but look for other girls, while she only hopes for me to come and visit her across state. Damn, why do I always end up dating psycho bitches?

however much you paid for those trips, we still dont believe you

before cellphones, people emailed and Instant Messaged each other.

I flirted a lot with a friend's roommate across the state at another college. She sent me a pic of her at one point.

She was a fat fuck, and dressed in this heinously ugly Ren Faire mumu.

I'm a fat fuck and she was seriously fatter than me, like so far that her head was falling into itself.

I grew up completely autistic and socially retarded so I didn't know how to lie, even politely. Never realized it was an option.

"so user, what do you think?"

Ten minutes of silence, followed by "well, at least I know what you look like now."

17 years later and I still wonder what the hell is wrong with me. I don't know what was so difficult of saying literally whatever- it's not like I ever met her.

I dated this girl for about a year, and I wanted to break up with her because I honestly couldn't stand her and her fucking kids anymore, and I also wanted get back together with my ex wife.
I told her I wanted to break up, but she refused to listen to me, and kept trying to talk me out of it over the weekend, but my mind was made up.
When she went to work on Monday, I had my ex come over, and we took all her shit and put it on the porch, changed the locks, and left.
Came back that evening, and all her shit was gone, and on the door was a very nasty letter accusing me of being an asshole and insulting the size of my penis.

i chopped her up and put her in my freezer thhen i raped her pussy to death

First of all, you can really pay to have a certain post #?
Second, "We?" I could really give less of a shit if you don't believe me. If you don't want to, then that's fine by me. Be an ignorant ass about it all you want, or be an autist and yell "Fake!" at everything you hear about and/or don't like, but it did happen.

First of all, you can really pay to have a certain post #?
Second, "We?" I could really give less of a shit if you don't believe me. If you don't want to, then that's fine by me. Be an ignorant ass about it all you want, or be an autist and yell "Fake!" at everything you hear about and/or don't like, but it did happen.

Posted pictures of her vagina on Sup Forums

thanks for sharing this, i thought i was pathetic but oh boy do you boost my ego

Told her I loved her.

Though, I guess she would have to know about it in order for it to be mean, wouldn't she?

Was in a physical relationship with one girl. Prom came around and I invited this other girls younger sister instead.

I don't know why. Definitely one of the worst things I've done.

When I was 12 I asked a girl out who moved into the neighborhood who I'd just met and went back over to my friends who made fun of me because she was weird and kind of a dog and when she came over to say hi to everyone I called her ugly and gross and all sorts of shit and told her to never talk to me again. She didn't cry she just looked shocked and then proceeded to never talk to me again.

I'm not sure if that's the worst thing I've ever done to a girl but it was one of the first times I've ever felt so humiliated, ashamed, and embarrassed for so many different reasons all at once.

Fucked her sister while we were boyfriends.

>live in colorado
>get craigslist gf (i know how pathetic that is)
>she into kink
>likes to be tied up, do that often
>take her ass to mountains for camping
>use chain & padlocks to tie her to tree naked like doge
>fuck her for a short time
>leave before either of us finish
>go get a beer in small town
>maybe i had too much?
>go back to fnish
>can't find her
>call out but don't hear anything
>search till almost dark
>fuckitshesdead.png
fast forward 2 weeks
>see her at secondhand store
>bitch won't talk to me

Do you still have any of the nudes and video?

Cheated on her with her younger brother, sent the video to her
Seemed like a good thing to do at the time

How did it end though? Any response from her, or is there more to the story? Kind of curious.

>fat girl likes me
>tries to ask me a kiss
>my friends were looking
>since my friends were looking I had to put on a macho face and ditch her in the meanest, most repulsive evil way
>she clearly wanted to cry

Shit, why i am such a piece of shit? Sorry Barbara, whenever you are

Fucked her for a while, had GF in another state waiting for me.

Last time I fucked her before leaving she told me she wanted to spend the night, but I sent her away.

It felt mean at the time.

jerked off while she cried talking to me on the phone

Sent of pic of me fucking an old gf, while she was 7 months pregnant, to her husband. He left her the next day.

right calm down, just playing bants with you. No need to get all defensive and call autists.

Convinced a girl to drive 3 hours away from her house to hang out with me.

Went to Target to buy some stuff, went home and made her give me a blowjob and then told her I had plans with some friends that night and made her drive home.

All in all we hung out for about 30 minutes.

I just realized after I came how much I didn't actually want to even talk to her.

>mfw

No. She was underage

fuck you you fucking autist faggot bitch whore

I flirted up a girl on Skype, entered LDR for nudes. Faked my entire identity, everything.
She wanted to meet me, I wasn't quite done getting nudes, so I set a relatively far off date.
Continue as before, day comes she boards her flight and starts her trip to Helsinki - a place I've never been to.
Never talked to her again :^)

Meanest...fuck idk. I told my ex's baby daddy that she was messing around with a druggie faggot, who constantly threatened her and his kid. I guess that's pretty mean but I was more worried about the kid's safety than hers, she's a lying little skank. Of course there was one time while I was in the military, that I was at this fat bitches barracks room for new year's. She and her other two hotter friends passed out and I just happened to wake up in there at about 3-4AM. No other dudes there and I didn't know any of them, so I kinda WTF'd a bit. Ended up fondling all three of them, ate the best looking one, fapped until ready to bust, slid my dick in and let loose. I was very awake by then so I found my way back to my own barracks room afterward.

man, you have to power through that shit when it comes up.

I was out with my brother and his friend at the bar a few months ago, and some sweet women that they worked with came over talking to us- One of them was heavily flirting with me, but because I was with my brother, I put on this fucking face/ego and acted like a shithead.

She was determined though, and the second my brother went to the bathroom, she moved in and asked if I wanted to make out- this shit doesn't just happen for me, so I jumped on that shit.

Best night of my life. We've gotten to know each other and I ended a 10 year fucking dry spell.

She sends me nudes every fucking day and I love her- You have to separate yourself from the pack sometimes.

KEK

OP's vid is here: www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/first-scat-eating

Nothing illegal about it.

>scat
Nope.

called my girlfriend who was visiting family in south dakota the morning after i cheated on her to tell her what i had done. That day was also her birthday and later that day her grandfather died from a stroke. She broke up with me a few months later.

You didn't do shit, user. At the end of the day, each person is responsible for their own actions. She reaped what she sowed.

Pics you say?

Do you still have pic?

>deaf girl twerking
For some reason that made me lose my sides

>She broke up with me a few months later.
>a few months later

How little self-esteem does that bitch have?

punched her in the face and bought a plane ticket to send her ass back to her parents the same night

She is very pretty. Any nudes and did she take it up the ass?

What’s a girl?

blackmailed her for nudes, then blackmailed her to cam with me, caused her bf to break up with her, and finally she left the internet entirely.

>Got her a shitty job she quit
>Then I got her an even shittier job with a bunch of shitty people
>She became a miserable fuck
>Doesn’t trust anyone anymore
> Now waste half of her life on Sup Forums

>go out with 5/10
>hang out with all day
>give her my hoodie
>about to kiss
>but don't
>break up with 5/10 next day
> go out with 5/10 friend
>8/10 blonde blue eye cutie
>kiss her same day
>ask for hoodie back from 5/10
She cried I kinda felt bad.

sex her

well she really loved me and probably still does. I got hopes we get back together

post pic for the love of god please

The meanest thing I have ever done to a "girl", is that I didn't stop it with messages when I should have at the time, and my timing was bad, and it really hurt her feelings, and I was not in proper control of my self at the time, therefore, it was the meanest thing I have ever done to a "girl"

eh?

had secks twice never talked to her since

My room mates girlfriend was being a bitch towards the end of my living with them. Whenever I'd walk through the hallway to go to my room she would get up and slam her door shut.
We had pretty crazy air pressure in the apt. One day I was heading to my room and I heard her get up. I was in a strange state of mind, and could 'feel' her positions and movements. I ducked into my room and grabbed my doorknob until I could feel her reaching for hers, then when the time was right, I shoved my door 3 inches or so. It pushed her door open and I could hear her swear as the knob jammed her fingers.

Silent giggles from me.

I'm not OP.

is me.

I butt fucked and 6 packed a girl on the first date then never called her again

that's some Avatar shit lol.

Door/finger bender jej

That's not how being responsible for someone's death works. You're not even guilty in any way.

>meet bitch at party
>is ugly and obnoxious
>but has a hot ass
>wants to fuck
>bring her to my house
>get her in bed
>take all her clothes offf
>say I'll be right back
>leave the room
>go take a shit for 20 min
>come back
>say I've decided not to fuck her
>take her back to party

what is 6-packing?

Literally the first time I've ever heard it.

eh, i'll drink to that

salut, cheers, or whathaveyou

6 pack.....stick finger in her puss and thumb in her asshole.

My chakrah is a doorknob