Post a picture of your computer chair I guess, I'm bored

Post a picture of your computer chair I guess, I'm bored.

Other urls found in this thread:

ergohuman.com/raynor-ergo-elite-chair-me5ergltlow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, I'm board

Haha, you made me chuckle.

No but here's a picture of the top of my computer.

Edgy, classy.

Badass

Post the pic of that sexy wheel gun you have

Shoot something

fucking edgy yanks

shit, i got a similar PC case top! except that my gun is fake, does not shot real stuff.

Alright, so no computer chairs then I guess.

Ha, that made me chuckle too. I'm enjoying this thread.

From costco.
Don't buy it
The back always comes loose and ends up as a dam recliner

Fuck it, I guess here's the top of my PC too. Less eventful then the others unfortunately.

Ayy, we got another computer chair in the thread folks.

My computer chair was from Staples. Got it for $270.00 plus a years warranty. Pretty pricey but haven't had any back pains or nothin'.

okay im being an ass... here is my chair

Yay, the thread is growing. This makes me mildly more happy.

I've never had a chair I didn't get from the dump

I used to have a leather chair, however ever since the switch to a mesh material, I never look back. The only thing I could ask for is a chair that could recline back a little more.

Holy shit, that chair has been through some rough times.

>$270 for a chair
>pricey
Choose one and only one. Just because it's not the cheapest piece of shit out there does not mean it's a cheap piece of shit. If you want good and are willing to pay for it, try an Aeron or a Leap.

That chair has gone through wars...heavy ones

Well of course, hence why I *did* pay that much for it. Objectively though, it was pricey.

Thanks for the recommendations though, I'll be sure to check them out.

I think it was like $350 about 7 years ago. Sealy or Serta or something, some mattress brand. Pretty comfy, never creaked or needed tightening.

That chair has seen some shit and some shit accessories.

My chair is comfy as hell by it creaks all the time, I guess that's what I get for buying it from sams club.

Oou, sir that's a pretty nice looking chair. Plushy.

It looked new when I got it. Arm's loose and janky, held together with cheap duct tape. Height adjuster doesn't work. Recliner mechanism is more powerful than a Russian tractor. Foam was yellow. Now it's green. I threw some salt in there to stop mold growing. Seems to be okay. The fart stench is pretty raw. Covering has seen the fury of a thousand cats. I duct taped a pillow to it a few years back to make it more comfy. Seems to work. Floral cover thing has been tied on there for a good four, maybe five years. Wheels still work. Good ol' chair.

Wow, that is quite the story. Very humorous.

I've been looking into this chair right here: ergohuman.com/raynor-ergo-elite-chair-me5ergltlow/
Real noice looking, very expensive.

Thread is about to die, so goodbye chair thread. It was nice knowing you.

It was a good effort, OP. I tried.

was a short but worthy thread

Thanks my friends.

Movin house office chair

Oh neat, maybe it's not going to die yet after all.

Nah I think we're done. Maybe migrate to battlestation thread? >

Sure, why not. Mine's nothing special though.