Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QomG6QqHL5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wwyd?

that miniature phone is fascinating as fuck.

I'd press her up against the wall and raise her leg and hold onto it while I slide my cock in and out of her pussy, and blow my load deep inside her.
She's gorgeous, got more of her?

I'd fuck her right in the pussy

Lay her on her back and climb ontop of her and fuck her tits til I cum in her mouth

sexy little skank. i'd rail her until i cum all over her slut face.
nice fucking mouth. need to see more of her body tho.

wwyd to her?

Intercom.

Lay her on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the bed and slip my cock down her throat, and make her choke and gag as it bulges her esophagus til eventually I bust off and have her pass out from choking on my cum
Here's a body pic

You're at the club, heading to the restrooms when you see this drunk bitch in the mens rooms. WWYD?

Wwyd?

fuck her ass dry until it bleeds & watch her cry with my dick in her mouth

show her the way to the woman's restroom. She's inebriated and lacks good judgement skills.

*blocks your path*

Face fuck her hard and pull her head in as i shoot my load down her throat

WWYD?

wwyd?

oh, fuck. that's her? she's got a nice ass on her. definitely want to bend her over and fuck her from behind before i flip her around and stuff her mouth and cum all down her throat.

mmm. lift that short fucking skirt up and hold her against the wall while i rape her sexy little ass. anyone else who happens across us can have a turn too.

Here's a chick I've been banging behind her husband's back. Good story if you're interested. WWYD?

>"Heard you wanna fuck my sister."

holy shit moar

Wwyd to my sis?

Have her suck me off in the dressing room while she has to wear a vibrator. Once someone is in the next stall, she can take it out, spread her pussy for me, and I'll fuck her as long as she doesn't get us caught

wwyd?

youtu.be/QomG6QqHL5c

go on...

Get her some face surgery

Fuck, moar! I'd throw her on the bed on her stomach and climb ontop of her, and rip off those leggings and stuff my cock in her asshole, and pound her relentlessly til she cums on my cock, then flip her over and fuck her tits til I cum on her face.
Wwyd?

Wwyd

got more pics?

Bitch looks like she's 17, no way she's married and no way you're fucking her

That is where you're wrong, buddy. She's twenty and been married a year.

Fill it for her!

Wwyd?

Who wants her FB, ig

oh yeah. moar of her. definitely. i want those tits.

Fuckkk she's amazing! Sauce?

Shove my cock down her throat and pump into her mouth until I'm close to cumming, then pull out and blow my load all over her glasses.

Wwyd?

from my friend through email

nudes?

We could make it into a game, see who can make each other cum first while staying quiet and not tiping off people in the next stalls. If she creams on my cock or moans too loud, I'll fuck her ass till I cum in it, but if she can somehow make me cum or moan, I'll let her relax and eat her out for a while

Anyone for her?

nah shes under 18

mmm, fuck. sexy slut.

damn shes sexy would bend her over and fuck her ass hard while pulling her hair

where is she from? I'd do so many things in that elevator with her

Bring her to her knees with her hands ties behind her back, and force my cock down her throat and make her choke and gag til I'm ready to cum, then pull out and blow my load all over her face, and make her lick every drop up.

M-M-M-M

Replies for Replies, makes this thread function

I can't be the only one that wants to fill her with cum

Tell her to not wear them fucking sandal things

WWYD?/

I'd rip off those pants and bend her over, rubbing my cock between those cheeks before sliding my cock in her pussy and making her scream. Then when I'm about to cum I'd push her over and make me finish with a footjob.

more?

What if she wants you deep in her ass?

yup. Great body.

want to grope her tits

I would fuck her so god damn hard she cried out for her mom.

God damn that's a sexy little fuck-pig.

fuck, that pussy. more.

Moar for you. Will reply to yours in a moment

Mm that cute lil cameltoe I just want to suck on that pussy for hours

She can forfeit anytime, in which case I'll get her on all fours on the changing room floor and slowly push my cock into her tight asshole. Since she likes to take pictures, she can use the mirror to record her getting her ass worked while there's people all around

shes got some great tits too

well damn, she does. Want to slap those things around. More of her, man

mm would love to rip her shirt open and expose those tits while she sucks my dick and begs for more. then would move onto titfucking as I slowly insert fingers into her ass

wwyd to her?

Never been a huge fan of anal. But if she begs then I'll oblige.

Wwyd?

got any panty pics?

first I would belittle her about her old saggy tits and tell her how hot she might have been ten years ago. Then I would tell her I might let her suck my dick but she has to put on granny underwear and shit and piss herself first. After she does I make her take them off and shove them in her mouth as I begin the start of fisting her pussy wearing jewel encrusted rings on every finger.

wwyd?

unfortunately no

Fuck until i cum inside her ass and leave it dripping down her legs

Wwyd?

I'll skull fuck this little whore

I'd lay her on her stomach and prop her ass up, and pound her doggystyle til she can't stand up, and cum deep inside her asshole.

she would love that