Man found "intoxicated" and "fighting police" found to have cache of weapons at top of Houston Hyatt Regency hotel

Man found "intoxicated" and "fighting police" found to have cache of weapons at top of Houston Hyatt Regency hotel.

The "large police presence" aided in stopping what could have been a "disaster".

Hmm... promoting an excessive police presence as helpful in stopping a "mass shooting".

Sounds like the CIA wants us to think a police state is a good idea.

new sites are now saying he had no intention of using them and the only reason he had them was so they wouldnt be stolen. Also a veteran, but at the same time willing to fight cops and clearly depressed drinking.

Why does america want their potentialy dangerous/ mentally ill cod babies to have access to ar-15s?

CIA? Dude...get your jurisdictions right before you go into conspiratard mode.

FBI would be doing that shit. CIA doesn't give a fuck about police states or gun control. They're outward focused.

He looks like a Trumptard

You can keep trying to push this but no one believes it anymore.

Push what? Read a fucking book about the different government agencies. Know what they do and what their focus is. It's basic fucking government literacy, conspiratard.

>most mass shootings happen in red states
who cares this is what they voted for

haha blumpf xD

Which time period shall we discuss?

Houston is a fucking shithole.

because if we take them from people like this we can take them from anyone. that's not necessarily my logic, it's just how we think over here.

>Black people are criminals

You are a special kind of retard, sir.

>Police do their job, very effectively
Oh no! May God have mercy on our souls.

dear idiot,
mass shootings are in fact disasters
sincerely,
your brain

Good.
I hope they wipe out all these Nazis.
Every human being like this man should be shot by the police.
I'll support the police 100% if it means they'll stop Right Wing White Male terrorists.

If you work for the government in any sense, you should be forced to suck 1000 cocks and then shot in the fucking dick.... after 3 hours, if you haven't bled out, you should be shot in the fucking throat. Faggot.

I've had my photo taken in front of that wall a couple times. Fucking Harris county jail.

>why would someone intent on terrorism be drunk and fighting police in the first place instead of focusing on accomplishing what is certain to be a suicide run?

asked your brain, but you couldn't answer because you're intellectually dishonest

stole some redneck's guns he was gonna sell, it's illegal anti-gun policework and mandalay bay was the same thing but they got made and he went for the product to shoot his way out, FBI/ATF got all those people killed lol

hyperleft FBI doing illegal anti-gun shiiiiit because leftists don't care about DEM SILLY LAWS N' SHEEIT

Another pawn goin down in a culture full of idiots. I should of just stood in 1934!

They've come out and said the weapons were in his room because he didn't want them stolen out of his car.

If I worked for the government, I wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums, conspiratard.

Jesus, you're dense. I'm not saying they aren't based out of the states, dumbass. Quantico is in the US.

I'm saying they're not particularly interested in the running of guns inside of the U.S. Beyond that, you think the government agency who has consistently exploited illicit activity within the US to fund their operations abroad is going to go out of their way to make gun running harder?

It's not their MO. So again, try harder conspiratards. Use your brains if you want to come up with some conspiracy as to what government branch you want to attribute some imagined grab for your weapons to. Because it ain't the fucking CIA.

See....this conspiratard is at least doing it right.

They are right and I am glad the police are finally doing what they are PAID to do faggot. GTFO donut snorting pig.

oh yeah dude cops being helpful and successful is promoting a police state and here I thought they were too busy raping women, shooting blacks, eating donuts, and praying to blumpft

watch, our reality will turn into the disturbed land of confusion music video. fucking flumpft he did this.

I laughed at that meme. Did you make it? If so we should be friends.