Girls you know

Girls you know

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Banging this bitch behind her husband's back. Fun story if you're interested. Name is Jessica, age 20.

story

We've been friends since high school. We are chatting online one day and the topic turns to our sex lives. I'm active, but currently unattached. She says she loves her husband but sex with him is terrible. He's too Christian for anything but missionary. I say I'm sorry and that's it. Then a week later she invites me over for coffee. I show up and she's home alone in lingerie and shoves me against the door, rips off my pants, and starts sucking my cock. We have sex by the front door before taking it upstairs for a solid hour. We go off and on the rest of the afternoon until I have to leave so her husband doesn't find us. Been back three times since.

Keeping it alive.

Go on

The story is above.

Bump.

/r/thathappened

Believe it or dont. I don't give a shit. I'm the one getting the puss, faggot. I've already won.

You seem a bit defensive and on edge for a guy who "gets puss"

*shrug* i think the images speak for themselves.

Yeah, she takes good facebook pics, bro.

Yep. The downside about having am affair is the chicks get missed when you try to take nudes. Wonder why?

anyone good at xray or photoshop? trying to determine if a girl has pierced nipples....kik me johnnybee293

Not bad. Not bad at all.

nudes please

Roll trips and I'll drop nudes

Damn. Rolling.

Rolling

No dice. Consolation prize?

Roll but unlikely

I’ll roll

Some more regular pics while we wait

My huge fap collections pasted.co/c04a23db

Asshole picture

What do you mean by asshole picture?