Family fap thread

family fap thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
youtube.com/watch?v=cMOAXm94VWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's fucking hot.

are we also doing an incest greentext thread?

anything family related

>me , mid teens
>sister, tween

Summer night, both on vacation from school obviously. Bored af, she randomly asks me
>"user, can we have a sleepover?"

confused, i asked,
>"what do you mean, we live in the same house you idiot"

she clarified that she meant we sleep in the living room, watching TV or something.

Cool, I got nothing better to do tbh.

So, time comes later that night, its hot as fuck and for some reason we don't have the AC installed yet. We had a fairly lax family when it comes to the human body, so its not a real surprise that I slept in some real thin boxers, and she slept in her underwear and an oversized shirt that just barely covered her butt, no bra but she didn't have a whole lot to cover anyways.

Start the night off at like 10pm, parents are downstairs and can't really hear a thing. We were watching some kid show on TV that I didn't really care for. So I told her

>"give me the remote, I'm gonna change the channel."

she, mad and being a typical little shit sister said no, so I got up and went to go grab it from her.

///should I continue?///

Yes please do.

Yeah user continue

Alright I guess I will

I should mention that me and my sister had a sort of close physical relationship at this point. We often wrestled and I "beat her up" (playing around, obvs). Most of the time I was doing this with a boner, and it made contact with her quite a bit but she never said anything.

Also, I should describe my sister a little bit and why I was probably more attracted to her than I should have been. She was about 4'8", hair to her shoulders. She was real thicc though, all in the ass and upper thighs, her stomach was within normal ranges for fat. For a young guy like me going through puberty who didn't frankly interact with girls my own age, she was the closest I got to a nice body to touch.

Anyways back to the original story.

We have an L shaped couch, she was laying on her back watching TV holding the remote above her head. So I went to go get the remote from her, she braced herself and raised her legs to protect her body

I should also mention, she had very little in the way of modesty. She often spread her legs when she shouldn't.

So I got a nice look at her crotch, which gave me a huge boner. Basically, she was lying on her back, with her legs tucked back to herself leaving her pussy wide open covered only by her underwear, and I am wearing real thin underwear with a huge boner.

What I did next was me being a horny teen boy and of course she didnt know better. I got between her legs and my cock just about rested on top of her pussy. I was on my hands and knees and the top of my legs were lying against the bottom of hers.

So, I was trying to "reach" for the remote and kept going back and forth, which ended up grinding my dick against her. This went on for a few seconds before she finally gave it to me, (she had a big smile and her face was bright red at this point) and I changed it to some other TV show.

I said to her

>"Make sure I don't have to show you whos boss again or I'll have to beat you up far worse."

do I continue?

Yes

please

For the love of god please cont

Yes please I’m diamonds

con't

At this point I have never been so horny in my life, I could feel my heart pumping much of the blood that should go my brain straight to my cock.

She said "I could beat you up with two broken arms"

That was my signal

I sprinted from my side of the couch to hers, a favorite tactic of mine and she loved it, she was dying laughing by the time I got to her. I decided to push my luck more than a little, so I started to tickle her (she was still belly up at this point).

My hands were moving all over her body very quick, she was laughing so much she had tears rolling down her cheeks. This is where I departed from my normal tickling routine, and I quickly rubbed her pussy, my hand touched her not more than a second but I could feel her tense up a little bit, it was so unexpected for her.

But I kept tickling and she eventually said some stupid one liner like

>"Oh yeah, we'll see how you like this"

annnnnnnd she caught me off guard, pushed me over to the ground and hopped into my lap, we were now in the cowboy position. I was beyond rock hard, it could go straight through a brick wall if I thrusted hard enough.

She was tickling me now, as I did to her, except now my cock was making direct contact with her slit, and I noticed that either I was getting a lot of precum or she was wet as a waterfall. This was crazy for me.

///continue?///

Whatever. You got me at:
>and my cock just about rested on top of her pussy.
I've already finished.
Do what you want.

go on

mmmmm: slippery family fun night

yes just finish and stop asking

tension and release

con't

Remember how I said the parents were asleep and we'd have a hard time waking them up? Yeah, turned out we kind of did wake them up. However my mom doesn't like to be confrontational and so she likes to basically just get up and go to the bathroom to let the kids know shes awake.

Me and my sister realized this and we stopped immediately and I told her

>"lets just go to bed, its almost midnight anyways"

she said

>"okay user I guess so"

I could tell she was real sad, but we both knew we had to be safe about this (however she didn't quite realize what we were doing, I however did quite well).

So we got down on the floor, we were sharing a blanket and 2 pillows, like a queen mattress but instead of a mattress we had the floor.

5 mins goes by and we know mom is back asleep, and I'm still horny as fuck, still rock hard. I want to continue our game in a non-suspicious manner so I ask her

>"Hey, I'm really uncomfortable, can I try moving you"

she says, in a very alert voice

>"Sure I guess, move me until you're comfortable"

>mfw she said this

this is an outrage

C'mon, keep going

continue

con''t

So I get a good idea, what I'll do is I will move her so her pussy is directly on my dick, ez.

So I get experimental, what I do is I tell her to move directly on top of me (I'm on my back) with her face against my chest.

Her next move surprised me, like jaw dropping.

She gets up and says

>"I think I know a good position you'd like"

and slowly lays down on top of me as I asked, but she matches up my (noticeably throbbing) cock with her crotch. I almost wanted to cream right there.

Now shes lying on me and says

>"Go to sleep now user, or I'll have to beat you up"

hmmm

I say

>"Not while I have control of this monster"

and I grab both her buttcheeks and squeeze, she loves this and starts laughing, I know better than to end this potential right there so I say in a funny way

>"Wow sis your butt is actually ginormous, I bet I could make it jiggle like jello"

Shes laughing so hard right now she can barely manage to squeak out

>"Oh please user I don't think you could handle it"

suddenly, lightbulb

FASTER !!!!!!!! TYPE FASTER !

How about mor pics Anons.

I told her

>"Ok lets get more comfortable"

So while still on the ground, I lay my back against the couch, my legs still parallel to the floor, I told her to sit on my lap backwards (basically reverse cowboy with my back standing up).

I am absolutely throbbing at this point, but she does something to completely change this situation, she says

>"user, are you gonna be okay if I sit on your, uh, your thing"

I say

>"It'll be fine sis, just ignore it if it starts to bother you"

So, she scoots over to me, and lays her barely covered lips right onto my barely covered dick

holy shit

She says

> "you think you can handle this?"

tbh I don't even know if I can, not about to stop tho

>"Sure, I have to show ya whos boss"

Look down for a second and just about fucking cum right then and there

Her tight and relatively thick ass, covered only by these damned neon yellow panties, right on my dick, and shes begging me to jiggle her ass, as shes on my dick

like, wow.

More?!?

If you say anything about Bel Air, dinosaurs or some other gay shit, I'll reach down this internet and fucking strangle you.

user is going to happen at some point and you know it

I wanna rub my cock on my moms ass so badly

whats stopping you?

>Mom died right when I was born
>Grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before i was born
>Growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister
>Be 17 or 18
>Notice that my sister is a hottie
>Accidentally found a video that she made of herself
>I thought she was so fucking beautiful that I watched it twice
>Would have watched it a lot more, but crazy shit went down and I had to leave home
>At this point, totally lusting after my sister
>She was also having bad trouble with the law
>Actually in custody when I left home
>Friend and I go to pick her up
>I Just wanted to fuck her brains out
>I think she had feelings for me too
>Kissed me when we picked her up
>Definitely WAS NOT a sisterly kiss
>Friend told me he wants to get with my sister
>jealous.jpg
>Not much happened between me and my sister for a while
>At this point, we were all wanted and moving around a lot
>Serious sexual tension between my friend and sister
>I get hurt badly and almost die
>While in recover, sister gives me another not sisterly kiss
>We spend some time apart
>I get really religious, try not to think of her that way
>I was totally over her
>We go sailing a year later (nothing romantic)
>She's in the hottest fucking bikini ever
>All those feelings come back
>She ends up with my friend from before
>After all this, we were at a party
>Sister and I were outside alone
>Kill the mood by telling her that Darth Vader is our father and I have to go face him

INB4 Tree fiddy

Sup Forums is a shell of its former self. Even back in the Moot days it was a shithole, but at least we had interesting content.

I dont want her to freak out if i tell her I wanna do it. Also i worry if its going to ruin are relationship.

Post your moms ass

So, I get to work.

I suddenly put one hand on each cheek, and spread them apart

She gasped then said, in a mocking tone

>"Come on user"

Thats all I needed.

I slouch down a little so my back isn't as straight, and I started pulled her back and forth, slowly, grinding her pussy against my dick. She is laughing now, not as much as before.

I told her

>"Are you laughing at me because I can't jiggle this piece of meat fast enough (gave her ass a squeeze in both hands)"

She looked back and said

>"I told you that you couldn't handle it"

challenge accepted

I knew this would happen, this is why I slouched down.

I go crazy on her, I started pulling her by her hips back and forth so quick it looked like a blur, she starts laughing like crazy and I can tell now that this is a different laugh, I can tell she doesn't know how to react to what shes feeling right now, the only thing she can do is laugh.

She is feeling so good, in a way shes never felt before.

The whole time I'm grinding on her, I'm squeezing her ass, occasionally I let a finger flick across her pussy. Its a wet mess down there she's loving it and so am I.

However though, I am only human, and a not so muscular one at that and I got tired after a few mins.

she says

>"user, please don't stop we never have fun like this, please"

she makes a puppy face

fuck

So big

Copypasta is old and stale

Nobody is gone forever

Wait - this is the "you can't handle this jelly" ending and Beyonce turns up, right?

no user

>I dont want her to freak out if i tell her I wanna do it
Dont ask or tell user, just do et

I promise I will continue after the ball drops, want to take a break from writing and at least watch some new years celebrations for a few mins.

Keep the thread bumped because if this one dies I'm not gonna continue.

Post pic of sister

My favourite fap collection pasted.co/c04a23db

c'mon, dude. jfc already.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMOAXm94VWo

that's def a great pic but i'm not clicking that shit

Op continue please my dick is deflating like a fuckin balloon

Adverts

bump

jesus christ, OP, the seasons are changing here.

*cough* *cough*

here comes some bel air

one sec

bomp

:(

fucking larpfags

I'm hitting you for 30 points of boner damage.

OP, you douche. seriously.

>10 minutes ago

If you aren't fucking then fucking get to it!

>tfw you have a hardon but can't finish now
What to do?

Like seriously, I was dead, sweating and shit, she didn't really have to do much.

Tell her

>"Sis, seriously I can't do anymore. If you were having so much fun why don't you start pulling your weight"

she retorts

">Ok meany head, if I have to"

She suddenly starts on her own, and really hard, I can tell she was not just sliding across but she was digging herself into me.

Shes stopped laughing and she was letting out little moans and groans, very quiet but I was listening to everything.

She was more into it than I was at this point, tbh.

However, me being a horny ass teenager about to bust a load of a lifetime, got even more creative

>"Sis, I'm getting so sweaty, are you"

obvs referring to the sex juices flowing between our crotches but she doesn't know shit about that, she slowed and stopped grinding.

she said

>"Yeah, so what?"

Quick on my toes I told her

>"Is it okay if we take off our clothes? I'm so sticky I hate it"

she thinks, for a few seconds, then moves off my lap. giving my dick a gasp of fresh air

"Ok I guess, but I'm too tired to keep wrestling, can we just go to bed? my butt needs a rest (she lightly laughed at that)

I realized at this point she has probably gotten what she needs out of this, and seeing her naked would be a nice way to end the night.

>"Alright sis, thats fine, I'll go first"

I went on /d/ few minutes ago. Found a weird fetich thread and fapped like crazy.
I don't care anymore.

Stop asking, you dumb faggot.

yeah, this got all stretched out and lost its appeal. do you eventually jizz in her, OP? care to sum it up?

Keep going

No, he posted 3 nude pics from 3 different bathrooms, which made everyone skeptical. He posted a blurry pic to make us hopeful, and then he posted a pic from Google to fuck it all up.

We both stood up, the entire front of our underwear soaked

We are both breathing heavy, although I've mostly recovered.

I looked at her and could see her eyes dead set on looking at my dick, and I realized this is probably the first hard cock shes seen her whole life.

So I wanted to make a show out of it, slowly started pulling them down, very slowly, trying to tease her

It worked

She got on her knees real quick and grabbed both sides of my pants and ripped them down saying

>"Come on slowpoke I don't have all day"

She didn't quite realize how hard or how big I was (average length for my age but I'm still bigger than anything for boys her age), and as she ripped my shorts down my cock sprang up and hit her in the lips

I started laughing real hard, she did too after she took a second to process it.

I wanted to continue, so

>"Sis, your turn"

She happily obliged, she quickly took her shirt and underwear off.

Her pussy, with no hair, was glimmering in the TV's light, my jaw dropped.

fuck

I took the first step

"Alright, well, I'm really tired how about we go to sleep"

"Ok user"

We laid down, and I tried, I really did, to go to sleep, but my cock wouldn't listen. I was spooning her, and it was right against her buttcrack.

I told her,

>"Sis, please, I know we said we would go to sleep, but I need you to do one last thing for me"

I could tell by her next reponse that she was waiting for me to say something

>"As long as its fun for both of us"

Dude, you've officially killed this thread. Copy what you have written here so far, and post it in a new thread after you take the time to write the fucking rest of it.

Hurry up and fucking finish

I just reread my comment here and it sounds mean. The story is great, but you know how it feels to try and drag a boner out over 2 hours like you did. Doesn't work.

>" I need to stick my, well, my uh, my thing between your legs that way I can go to sleep"

oh shit oh shit oh shit

>"Okay user, as long as it helps you sleep".

yessssss

She lifts her leg up in the air, giving me complete access to her pussy. I know what to do, I've been dying to do it all night, I "accidentally" slip my dick into her.

She gasped, then said

>"user, what the heck did you just do"

>"Sorry sis, I didn't mean to, it just slipped in honest"

She stopped moving and said

>"Just leave it user, its very comfortable this way"

I wanted to push it further

>"Sis is it ok if I re-adjust, this isn't too great for me(lie of the century)."

She very quietly said

>"ok user make it quick

I took that to mean, I had a few mins before she wised up to what I was up to, but I really didn't need long at this point.I started slowly going in and out of her, her slit was the best feeling I had ever felt in my life, I was losing my mind and I was about to fill her up like a gas tank.It only took about a min but I came in her, and she very quietly said

>"user, please tell me you didn't just pee in me"

So I replied with a half truth

>"Sorry sis, I didn't feel it coming. Sometimes guys have a little problem where we have to get rid of some pressure in our things. It just happens randomly."

She replied

"Ok user, will this sticky stuff in me go away?"

"Sure sis, give it a few hours".

I pulled my now soft cock out, and observed the situation. It was a mental image I'll never forget.

"Goodnight user"

She had had enough for one night, and honestly so did I. I went to bed knowing that me and my sister just had the best experience of our lives. After this whole experience, we did a lot more than this, but nothing as intense.

Would've gone into more detail but you guys were rushing me, I can't write that quick.

Anyways, first time telling a story like this, any tips for future adventures?

gonna leave you guys with a cool wallpaper.