Misogynists turning women into symbols

Sup Forums BTFO

Why do you make women into symbols at every stage of their life? why do you insist on this misogynistic/masculinist world view?

Pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/france-upholds-the-ban-on-paternity-tests/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it generally works to make a functioning society.

Women should be very selective about what penises enter their vaginas

innocence of youth is cherished in both genders ffs
its precious because the world is a fucked up place
you aren't helping

Full discussion here

Are you going to go to prison now?

the sjw stasi is on their way

they can't drive very fast.

There is no physical difference between a virgin and non-virgin (no: most women do not retain their hymen into adulthood, if they maintain their virginity. It is broken by normal wear-and-tear on the body).

The idea of virginity is a peculiar one, that elevates a certain aspect of a woman's behavior, and praising that behavior as a physical state. It is bizarre, and it is misogynistic, to praise a lack of behavior as a physical state to be maintained. It is, ultimately, an invention. There is no physical state of virginity--just a psychological one. It's probably, in part, a natural instinct for men to recognize it as valuable. But there's more to it than just an instinct, because we have a word for it. Words are inventions and symbols, and we have considerably more associated with them than just the explicit things that we define them as being.

Why shouldn't we recognize that language is complex, and that creating labels for a thing alters our perception of it? And that maybe it sometimes limits our ability to perceive things?

"See the forest for the trees." Words are more than just a definition. They have a cultural context. Why assume that context is inherently valuable? Why are you so opposed to thinking critically about your beliefs, Sup Forums?

Huh, it almost seems like whatever someone says or thinks about women they're wrong and women hate them for it. maybe people should do what I do and just ignore their existence. maybe then they'd stop complaining when everyone just stopped responding to them. But who am I kidding there's millions of emotional tampon men for them to use and throw away. oh well.

>you stupid man, every woman loses their hymen on a horse ride or a bike! no girl anywhere has a hymen you sick freak!

yeah okay slut

You sound reasonable, you should read this and come to understand how "little girl" is sexist/misogynistic and downright creepy

Very problematic

The very definition of misogyny

pic related

You might try learning something about vaginas, honestly. Few women maintain a hymen that can be "broken" into adulthood. Hymens do not necessarily ever get completely torn out. Some women are born without them. Some have hymens so thick that, they are removed surgically, because they will not be torn by sex due to being too thick or too elastic.

I think there's a weird misconception around what a hymen is, that probably has to do with poor sex-ed for boys. It's a donut-shaped membrane of tissue that grows thinner as a woman ages. Some women do not even have one. Some have one so thin, thick or elastic that it will not be torn by intercourse. For most women, it is gone by adulthood regardless of whether they have had sex.

Having sex, by the way, does not remove the hymen. Even if it is partially torn by intercourse, it remains until it is worn away into adulthood by natural activity. Think of a flap of skin in a finger you've deeply cut. Does the flap of skin magically disappear, when you cut yourself? Of course not. New skin grows in and replaces the damaged area. Some parts of the damaged area naturally fall off. Other parts are grown around and repaired. Same thing with a hymen.

Lol, femininity wasn't hijacked by the patriarchy. We created that shit. We made women what they are.

>Why do you make women into symbols at every stage of their life?
Women are synonymous with causing headaches and debt because they do cause these things.

>there is no physical state of virginity
But there is a physical state of pregnancy, and it was the main reason why virginity was given its importance. It is also why a slut is way less socially accepted as a man who sleeps around, because when regarding the other gender, we evaluate their worth as a partner in a relationship, and no man in his right mind would want to get with a slut, as he could not be sure any resulting offspring would be his own, and he might waste years and immense resources in raising another man's child. A woman doesn't have to bother with that; no matter how many women her man had before, when he puts his dick into her and pumps her full of seed, the resulting child is his and her's. The other women have no impact on the family itself, they cannot pervert the basic instinct of preserving one's genes. This also enables women with slutty mindsets to keep sleeping around - their children will always be their children, there will never be any doubt for her, as she is carrying it herself.

But, since birth control, abortion, DNA testing (not to mention the ability to speak and communicate) all exist, how is any of that relevant to the idea of virginity?

Making an argument for why a value was historically relevant isn't really presenting an argument for why the value should be maintained.

You're right about the word virgin being a symbol and everything about how language works. The word turns a lack of behavior into a physical state. But you seem to imply that the value we put on being a virgin (either positive value for girls or negative for guys) serves no function. It does.

For guys virginity is (and should) have more of a negative stigma as they age. Our main biological function is reproduction. Societies who pressure men to reproduce results in competition for mates, which results in the best people reproducing.

For adult women in the western world, emphasis on virginity is practically null. However, partner count is still important because it's an indicator of how committed a girl is to relationships. It also indicates how much value she brings to a relationship- if she can't get other guys to stick around after sex, why should I?

Basically you're right about the syntax, but you seem to be wrong about the idea that we place too much value on that syntax.

Wow, such misogyny in this thread

So every father should just go out and get their kid DNA tested to make sure they are his? Is is the insane reality you live in? Why should it even come to that in the first place?

You're reducing women to valuable only as receptacles of your penis, and you don't get why that's a tad misogynistic?

You have reduced humans to being reproduction machines. Based on what? That's a value judgement you are making. Purpose is a value judgement. Human bodies don't inherently poses them, because like virginity, "purpose" is just a human invention. It's based on instinct, sure, but the abstraction we have built around those instincts are wholly human invention.

inb4 hrrr, that's all women are valuable for sex edge-lords

God these women make no sense this is literally the first time I've ever heard of purity culture or raunch culture

It's for their own good, it always has been.

No. Couples should speak to each other like normal human beings.

The claim that virginity is valuable because it allows a man to ensure children belong to him is, however, defeated by the fact that DNA testing is available, so claiming that virginity is valuable because it is the only way to ensure who children belong to is simply false.

>this is literally the first time I've ever heard of purity culture or raunch culture
You should read more. Like... a lot more, or even at all.

If I'm being completely honest most women would rather be used as receptacles. There was a time when I tried to treat them appropriately but in the end the willingly debase themselves without any sort of outside pressure

You're just an animal though.

You can read trash all day long all it does is make you an expert in garbage tho

Oh wow

Here's an idea: since women possess the power of speech, why not ask them whether they agree? You must have a mother. Go propose your theory to her, and see what she has to say.

Accurate. Irrelevant, but accurate.

>being exposed to ideas is only worthwhile if they support what you already believe
You might wanna tuck that back in. It's a bit vulgar to display your ignorance, in public.

I've actually had long conversations with her as to why women do these things after many bitter sweet hours lost, and she said most women really don't actually deserve a loving family

>SRSwomen

MtF trannies are not women

Nonsense is nonsense even if Andrea dworkin wrote it

>I've never heard of a thing
>But let me tell you about it, now that I saw a screencap

>Why would you call me ignorant?

WOMEN
WHO HAVE HAD
MULTIPLE
PARTNERS
DIVORCE
AT MUCH
MUCH
HIGHER
RATES

HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU DIED HAIR DYKES TO UNDERSTAND? YOU COULD'VE SAVED YOURSELVES BUT NOW YOU'RE A TARGET ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE

Sure thing honey I hope your feminist degree gets 10.50 an hour as a patriarchy detector lol

Quite relevant, since it's not the female that are special in our species.

There is no selective pressure on human females anywhere in the world.

>statistical correlations should be the basis of our value systems
People who drive red cars are more likely to get speeding tickets. Should we shame people for having red cars? The more time you spend swimming in the ocean, the higher the statistical likelihood that you will drown in the ocean. Should we frown on ocean-swimming? Hitler drank tea. Are tea drinkers anti-Semites?

what is mircrochimerism

You're a fucking idiot and you don't understand causation and correlation.
If you're a rusemaster, hats off to you, you actually made me mad.

Oh wow your triggering me this is actually a safe space, please leave so I can confirm to my non binary gender fluid state

>hitler, teadrinker
>correlation

They are when your ilk put up bullshit rape stats:p

Mtf women ARE women

Fuck sake

Lemonade is for women of color because rape is power plus prejudice

>She say that to someone whose main passtime is reading on the internet.
You're outta your league, low IQ uterus.

>"purity" is bad

Being pure extends to social interactions. Noone likes sluts, its that simple.

As much as the feminists will try to brainwash men from early age onwards, this doesnt work, because Alphas dont settle for sluts, so all these women are doing, is creating more betas (single mons) and making it even easier for Alphas to fuck and chuck.

Women will always be judged by the capabilites of keeping their legs shut, because for every 10 sluts, there will be that one wife-material-qt.

>Defending sluts

Feminist firmly rousted score 1

>femishits don't want to be treated to a higher standard
>femishits don't want to be free of a life of work and toil, with their most difficult job being raising a kid with her husband
>femishits think being raped and treated like men is preferable to a life where they are revered and propped up by society

the jew really did a number on these girls

The Bible doesn't stress on the physical aspect of virginity and chastity, but the moralistic side of it.

Abraham considered it so important that he sent his servant halfway across the known world at the time to quest for a woman pure of heart from his relatives, this also goes to show how rare even then it was to find one. The wife of Isaac and mother of his legacy had to be morally pure.

This is contrasted to Ishmael, who married local woman (supposedly Egyptian and Canaanite) who were considered to be morally corrupt. Even though Rebecca's family were considered to be literal idolaters, this was considered to be an intellectual disease, and could be cured. Meanwhile Ishmael's wives came from a morally corrupt culture, and a diseased morality couldn't be cured, even if they converted. (Can't make a corrupt woman into a housewife, basically).
Ishmael (the ancestor to all Muslims) even left his first wife due to all of this.

tl:dr Even the Bible says to be wary of women who all too easily "make merry"

Are you trolling?

Feminists have already made it a criminal offense in France and Sweden to test a child's paternity and they're pushing for similar laws across the western world. Given how much of their agenda they've already been able to have adopted, they're likely to get this approved too.

Requesting a DNA test from your spouse for your child is pretty stressful on the relationship. Regardless of outcome, your marriage will have a tough time surviving it.
And the man will probably have to pay for the kid anyway because he "assumed a caregiver position".

Women have always been objectified, and it was hardly a problem until """'feminists"""" started rebelling against it by being promiscuous or denying femininity

Yeah no there all pissed because they want a husband and men are physically repulsed by their presence

Is it just me or "feminist ethics" is in practice "frat boy ethics"?

They think that life is about having a lot of sex with a lot of people and getting a lot money.
This is about as shallow of a view of life as one can get.

It is the kind of ideology that an uneducated frat boy would have, not what someone trying to "change society" should have.

The bible, really?

>penises(plural)

Degenerate.

The difference being that most frat boy drop it past 25.

>there is no physical difference between a virgin and a non virgin
Of course, that's why virgins bleed during defloration and non virgins don't bleed during intercourse. Silly me.

>the hymen is more fragile than the wings of a butterfly!
I've experienced hard falls that most women swear would have killed my hymen when I was a kid. I still have it.
So, I can only imagine your "normal" wear-and-tear hypothesis is total bullshit to compensate for your internalised slut guilt.

>there is no physical difference between something pristine and something used
Do you just pick up and consume dropped items like nothing? Jesus, with that kind of view, you are probably a very dirty person, literally; if you aren't discriminating between something used and something new.

Now, I will concede that virginity isn't that important. as long as your partner isn't promiscuous, everything should be fine.

>Why do you
Making quite the assumption there aren't faggot?

Check your privileges

Simply put: a more sexually active female is associated with higher testosterone levels than normal. This implies the female is not of excellent genetic quality and subconsciously the male with therefore be willing to sex, but not marry (I.e. offer long term resource investment) with the woman and support her offspring. The subconscious mind is processing these evolutionary drives regardless of society or relevance of the postmodern philosophy people believe today.

>Creepy
Back to tumblr you go.

Apparently it's legal in Sweden since a 2003 court decision.

>avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/france-upholds-the-ban-on-paternity-tests/

Women that sleep around before marrying will be more likely to sleep around after marrying.

Or does anyone think that women who value sexual pleasure and don't value "purity" are as likely to not cheat their husbands as the ones with an opposite mindset?

Do they really think that someone who thinks sex and sexual chemistry are super important in a marriage will stay faithful to her/his husband wife? That those people that think that "marriage is about having good feelings" will stay with their husband/wife in bad times?

Says the guy pretending to be a well read intellectual because he takes blogs seriously.

A key that unlocks a bunch of locks is a matter key. A lock that can be unlocked by a bunch of keys is a shitty lock.

The invading country is a good country to be. The invaded country is a shithole.

The same applies to people.

Triggered as fuck

>You're reducing women to valuable only as receptacles of your penis
For a large portion of women, that is their only value to men. She may have value in other areas, but if she provides nothing to a relationship other than her vagina, then that is quite literally her only value to a man.

>you don't get why that's a tad misogynistic?
It's not, it's an evaluation of value.

>You have reduced humans to being reproduction machines. Based on what?
Biology. Intellectually we see ourselves as something greater, and we are capable of suppressing instinct to achieve something greater, but biologically our purpose is perpetuating the species. Every single instinct we have revolves around that simple fact.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

There is objectively nothing wrong with tumblr

"Well I just found out my DAD goes to your site and he saw my boobs THAT HE BOUGHT FOR ME!! He said they are only for him to see ... I will send you pictures of me fucking fruit for your own viewing pleasure[,] just please take them down."

WTF am I reading?

Fuck off kid

Can we stop with the creepy sexism? thanks

Why should I give a fuck about whatever women think, If I like classic cars as they're less computerized and more able to fuck around with that's my fucking buisness. I don't give a shit if someone comes along and tries to argue why it's morally reprehensible to be driving around a polluter, they can go collectively commit suicide for all I care.