More?

Liz

She looks like taylor trash

Any Portland sluts?

Got any?

Bump for 616

Got some trips for them wide hips.

Who and where is she from. Michigan here

Anyone know where this Redford sluts videos are?

I need 517s or 810s to make my new year plz

FUCK MICHIGAN.

YOU ARE LITERALLY THE GROSS CANADIAN VERSION OF NEW ENGLAND. A BUNCH OF FUCKING GAY ASS WEAK ASS LIBERAL PUSSIES WHO THINK THEY'RE TOUGH BECAUSE THEY OWN A SHOTGUN AND GO DEER HUNTING ON THE WEEKEND.

WELL GUESS WHAT BUD, THOSE NIGGERS THAT INFEST EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR CITIES? THEY'RE TAKING OVER. AND I'M GLAD THEY ARE, TOO. LIBERAL WHITE PEOPLE DESERVE TO HAVE THE WORST THINGS POSSIBLE DONE TO THEM FOR CAUSING THE DOWNFALL OF ALL OF SOCIETY -- NOT JUST WESTERN SOCIETY, THE ENTIRE WORLD HAS CRUMBLED BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKS. SO CONGRATULATIONS. HAVE FUN JERKING OFF TO YOUR WIFE GETTING FUCKED BY HER 3 NIGGER BOYFRIENDS AND THEN GOING OUT TO THE RANGE WITH THE BOYS AND A COUPLE OF BEERS AND KILLING INNOCENT ANIMALS. IM ALMOST HAPPY YOU MADE THIS THREAD EXPOSING THESE DISGUSTING LIBERAL JEWHITE WHORES, BECAUSE NOW EVERYONE KNOWS WHO THEY ARE.

FUCK. MICHIGAN.

Somebody's mad that they're from ohio

Katie 734

Michigan voted across the board conservative...

I love Ohio but I'm from Long Island New York. I just fucking can't stand you guys because you don't know what it's like growing up in a >80% illegal hispanic neighborhood. Hispanics are perhaps the most fucking disgusting race right next to Indians. They have no sense of aesthetics and no higher motives other than eat, shit, piss, and eventually die. They're all extremely obese and it pains me that people like you keep voting them in here even though you're completely unaffected by the shit they cause.

Nice image, is it 2007 again?

Trump only won by a .3% margin. But that doesn't matter, even if you voted Trump you guys still aren't good people. You're like 50% black but extremely segregated so you have no experience with how black people behave, which is awful. That's why there are so many white liberals in Michigan, it's the Massachusetts effect. If you live in a 90% white town you're never going to have to experience the horrors of other races and cultures.

I'll bite... Where? More info?

lol we barely have any mexicans

Bump for 231

fuck off faggot sorry your mayor sucks more dicks than you

Lol no no no son the jungle bunnys run as rampant here as anywhere else.

Same, bump for more?

Are you actually from fucking facebook?
Here's a cute video that will make you feel better.

Go to the DMV. Have fun.

Pass

Have you ever even been to MI? I can understand your points on the Massachusetts effect, because I do have family that live in rural areas that are insufferably liberal. But trust me when I say that 20 miles from the limits of Flint and Detroit, it's confederate flags and shotguns at almost every household.
I've even encountered white rednecks in the middle of Detroit. And later I had realized most white Detroiters are rednecks just in spite of the Basketball Americans.

I live in Jackson mi the birthplace of the Republican party...just saying...

It's segregated because we don't want to have to deal with their shit.

What the fuck you say you honkey bitch? I'm gonna fuck your lol sister in your bed then steal your bike cracka mutha fucka

Hey that's my girlfriend Sarah strohmer. Fucking fuck I've been cucked! You piece of fucking shit I'm gonna fucking kill you both!

Post more of her then plz

I'm putting that image on her fb saying happy New Year whore were thru

Lol she hasn't been that big in years dummie. These are like 5 years old lol

Stay out of novi fucker I'm looking for you faggot

Hey, me too man.

Not same guy op pussied out and deleted them. Got more nudes she's hot bro

Any Sterling heights

My name is chris koernke and your both dead happy new year bitch enjoy it its your last

Seath her fb just put her name in and add Michigan in the search its the first hit

Macomb County put Trump in the White House. Lester Holt did a piece on our awesomeness.

this ugly whore aint worth changing direction to fart

youtube.com/watch?v=SPcpW-wQpB0

look at these dumb fucking white niggers

waiting on college wins

Think we should make this the first white knight attack of the new year and let her know about the post?

yeah no shit
yeah no shit

>newfag posts fb file

proceed

sarahxxbeth

I'm 12 and what is this?

lots of selfies for such an ugly girl.

they ban you for saying that nowadays

facebook link nig nog

I'm not a big big I'm Indian now show me bobs and vagean police

Wasn't there another MI thread last night?

bump, at least in not the only anti social loser.

Let's get some new Midland sluts

Who?

Any Rockford?