Happy new year faggots. Thanks for your support

Happy new year faggots. Thanks for your support.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5draih89h50
cnn.com/2017/12/29/opinions/fbi-leadership-to-blame-for-tarnished-reputation-callan-opinion/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he has dementia and will be removed from office in 2018

I had to spend the New years with 3 tiny little shits fucking up my room...I officially hate children.

hope to see you on CNN later this year, dona.

reagan had dementia and they didn't remove him.

I'd settle for just not getting reelected for 2020

You are a disgrace to America

This
Bring on President Pence!

One of my favorite bits about him is how he has fake Time magazines in his office. How desperate for attention can he get?

suck a dick nigger.

youtu.be/5draih89h50

HAHAHAH you THINK you fucking tool? The FBI is exposed worldwide at this very moment as career criminals who faked and frauded every step of the "russian collusion" witch hunt horseshit, which will be the laughing stock of the world for generations to come. They are resigning and taking "early retirements" left and right, and morale is in the shit can.
Trump wouldn't even fire Megacuck Mueller, it was too satisfying watching the slimy posse fucking BURN

nothing is more satisfying as 2017 closes than celebrating the range of epic crybaby beatdowns this president has accomplished in the first year of office, fucking LAUGHING every step of the way, and which everyone in high places knows is nothing compared to what he has in the works for next year. Suck it up you sniveling little pricks.

Shut up and kill yourself faggot. You're what's wrong with America. I want to slap your daddy for raising such a dumb cunt.

I am the America that is rolling the fuck right over you.

Oh, look.

A Trumpanzee.

Keep dreaming faggot, 7 more years.

As long as it's not a Democrat.

He doesn't need them he is president and man of the year.

Yeah the majority.

Hero.

Are you a dreamer?

cnn.com/2017/12/29/opinions/fbi-leadership-to-blame-for-tarnished-reputation-callan-opinion/index.html

DEATH

Here is the real rub. If Hillary would have won, which she didnt, thank God, you would still be rubbing in conservatives faces. So a little humility is doing you well. I love seeing the "no fair" attitudes you display, when if we had lost, would show respect to the President regardless of who it is. Double standards are a liberals playbook.