So this movie is now available on Amazon Video for free for Prime members. Should I watch it? Is it any good?

So this movie is now available on Amazon Video for free for Prime members. Should I watch it? Is it any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/news/792274/john-krasinski-s-latest-compliments-to-emily-blunt-have-our-hearts-bursting-my-wife-is-my-hero
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump. Have it queued up for post work out solo chill and would like to know how it is.

yes its great watch it with surround sound

yes watch it

Watch it lad

Does it have any good Bluntfu fapkino?

Yeah man you won't regret it

Thanks lads.

Do columbian cartell members actually work for the us government to fight the mexican cartell?

>if you ever point a gun at me again I will kill you
>points gun at him

nope ;)

answer this mans question

What does this even mean?

Besides a few scenes the movie is pretty boring.

Someone post the strangling webm.

I wouldn't be able to say yes to this specific scenario but it wouldn't be the first time they paid someone the American population would consider a "bad guy" to push their agenda.
The Cia may as well not even be an American agency, they act on their own and do shit for themselves

Does Bluntfu show her naked feet? Does she dance suggestively? Does she have a scene where she femdoms or seduces one of her victims?

>Does Bluntfu show her naked feet?
No.
>Does she dance suggestively?
Once.
>Does she have a scene where she femdoms or seduces one of her victims?
No, but she get dominated by some guys quite often.

It's worth a watch. It has some pretty tense sequences but it's not as good as I hoped. They depict the cartel violence in a way that feels very sensationalized and the ending is not very satisfying.

nah its quite redit to be quite perfectly honest

stick to your transformers you 12 yr old

Im torn between

a)buying a cheesburger with fries and coke
b) eating a pint of Haagen daaz ice cream
c) turning off the light, getting comfy under the covers, and fapping furiously every time Bluntfu appears on screen

What should I do?

To make it clear, Ill be watching the movie, Im just torn between these three choices

Stop being a fatass

All three

Marathoning it right now. Is it any good Sup Forums?

the train girl or something like that

better than expected, phaggot

it's not good for the reason most other movies are good but it's good

>eonline.com/news/792274/john-krasinski-s-latest-compliments-to-emily-blunt-have-our-hearts-bursting-my-wife-is-my-hero

Based Bluntfu. Pam on suicide watch

>She is my hero

Translation: Hes a beta wimp who enjoys watching his wife suck other mens dicks