A sad story .. i proposed to my GF.. she said yes.. we get married.. she cheats on me

A sad story .. i proposed to my GF.. she said yes.. we get married.. she cheats on me..
girls are bitches..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoist_sexual_practices#Longevity_and_immortality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i thought she was the one

i thought i was so lucky.. to be with someone who i thought was hot.

she had a lot of male friends

but could you blame them for wanting to be her friends?

call me stupid

she was a beautiful bride

she really was a sexy little asian

>girls are bitches
everyone knew it

Too kind the women do not like that,
Deal as dogs they will crawl

is anyone even here reading this???

The guy who took her has of the he to pull hair and spank she enjoyed orgasm

asian girl the worst

your first mistake was trusting a female.

Waiting on the nudes dude.

glad i got to be with her before she turned into a whore.. or maybe she was.. and i just didn't know about it.

revenge post nude

Cuck statement of the year. They are ALL whores. ALL the time.

she wants more big dick?

>fine...
>...

The fuck you mean "..."
You fucking faggot

miss her

why you only have very small photos in .png ???

>A sad story .. i proposed to my GF.. she said yes.. we get married.. she cheats on me..
>girls are bitches..

It will be okay. I got married and my wife had 2 kids. Gained like ONE HUNDRED FUCKING POUNDS!

She won't lose it for whatever reason. I've STOPPED CARING WHY and am filing for divorce.

My little kids are going to have to go through this shit. I'm not strong enough to stay with a fat pig.

they're Asian, everything is small lol

or just a fake faggot

kek

the largest file size i can upload to .b is 2mb

>married a non virgin aka slut
>disobeys all the ancient teachings about how only virgisn are fit for marriage
>gets wrekt

Study all the old sciptures and myths, East and West. Find eternal truths that will never change. Such are the laws of nature.

any webms?

kek.

You made a good couple.
Be happy you didnt get too far with her. It becomes too hard after kids.

Hi Elloyd here:

Demn dude, what a sad development, wich u can at least have a nice talk about "why the fuck u cheat on me" and get the divorce properly done. Because i assure you she'd do the same thing again.

Just remember when you get the kids for 1 week a year, have a burning hot slim sexy woman clinging to you at the door so the fat porker can know her own actions brought this misery

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoist_sexual_practices#Longevity_and_immortality

>Taoist sects believed that one way for men to achieve longevity or 'towards immortality' is by having intercourse with virgins, particularly young virgins
>Zhao Liangpi concludes that the ideal ding is a premenarche virgin just under 14 years of age and women older than 18 should be avoided
>Zhang Sanfeng went further and divided ding into three ranks: the lowest rank, 21- to 25-year-old women; the middle rank, 16- to 20-year-old menstruating virgins; the highest rank, 14-year-old premenarche virgins

Premenarche means pre period aka pre puberty. Pedoes confirmed enlightened taoist master race!

Keep bringing the nudes, fuck her!!!

Hapa thread?

Why would you ever get married. Theres no benefit to a man. Its literally getting the government involved in your relationship. lol . Fuck that noise. I much rather fuck a random chick then beg my wife to suck my dick 6 months into the marriage. lol.

I feel you OP. You just have to keep going I'm not gay but you have good looks and a good body, I'm sure if you go out you can find a girl who will be devoted to you. Take care OP and have a great rest of your life

What stupid beta shit did you do to make her cheat?

Marriage means the wife becomes the property of the husband. Before this the girl belongs to her father. This is written in all scriptures East and West. Its eternal law for keeping society healthy. Now its backwards and we have a fucked up society.

Marriage doenst have to be legal infact, it should be done ritually if anything without legal documents involved. Why get the state involved when theyre so obviously corrupt?

look at her hair

she clearly left because he's not a gay anime vampire or some other weeb shit

OP should legally be allowed to kill his whore wife for breaking the sacred bond of marriage. In Rome it was perfectly legal and expected known as the paterfamilias.

We will return to these natural laws. We just need to remove the (((problem)))

Weight gain is like an addiction to opiates. Her eating is blissful for her. She is trying to escape her reality for a second. Bitches are stupid, don't get me wrong, but I'm sure if you "tried" to be a better partner you can make this chick your whore and get her skinny. At least its what I think. I just find whores I'm attracted to and fuck em. Marriage is for the simple minded.

I genuinely think you are hotter than her. youre a stud dude. not going to have any problems if you have any semblance of a personality

send nudes ;)

go back to either
-fucking your goat waifu, you dirty sand nigger

-sucking putin's tiny vodka-soaked penis, you sad little russian troll

Women are evil
Don't forget

This.

Then divorce because of infidelity on her part & she gets nothing.

I'm sorry to hear OP. Plenty of women are are terrible, but I hope that you don't give up on finding love. You're a handsome lad and a better person for doing your best to make her happy. She just got greedy.
Best of luck to you, friend.

>if you aren't obeying Jewish marxism you're an outsider threatening me

Pathetic tbh.

I'm not the one on Sup Forums on NYE talking mad shit about men's rights, as if you've ever been within 5 feet of a woman.

You salty beta.

I'm Australian and its 5:38pm New years day here. NYE was last night.

The first and only rule. You have to find a girl who loves you more than you love her or you will get your shit handed to you.

you have a small dick faggot.
now give me her fb

that doesn't explain why you blame the jews for why you're not having sex lmao

fucking upside-down beta

Lolololo

Go for it dude who wants to be chained to a hamplanet or a porker

Life’s too short

Just enjoy giving your wife 75% of your shit n child support each month

Oh, you're just triggered because I brought up Jews. I don't care to have sex unless to make children with a pure, young girl.

pink/purple hair means CRAZY, that's what you get for ignoring nature's way of telling you to stay the fuck away.

Aussie here he’s right you know if you were a real dinkum cobber you could plonk a shelia regardless

Scott?

This was the worst story I’ve read in 2018

Well then you are a dumb cunt then mate

Bleh

>acting australian this hard online
makes me cringe everytime.

And also, she looks ABC (american born [and raised] chinese). You checked all the boxes it looks like.

>being this butthurt
>calling others triggered

OP, how'd you catch her cheating?

Too nice for this thread.

Sorry that's happened to you Sup Forumsro.
It's really hard when you are happy with someone and they aren't happy with you. You just need to try see its her problems that ended it and not yours. Life is complicated and women even more so.

Be strong, you're better off if she was willing to cheat. No one deserves that.