What are albums for quitting smoking pot?

what are albums for quitting smoking pot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ8J8PSwEMo
youtube.com/watch?v=PlqyIA932Fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would you even start taking drugs lol

because I wanted to experience them. it's my life and I wanted to see what the deal was with drugs knowing my favorite musicians have done them. it was totally worth it.

frank zappa.

alcohol is class A drug in my books. Worse than many so called illegal drugs.

His music is too pure

This
Eccies are harmless, alcohol destroys families

what do you mean? quitting?

Definitely not this one

Way would you even do sex? Don’t you know it can lead to drama and even pregnancy? Just go through life never experiencing this universal human experience

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ8J8PSwEMo

Are you 10?

Alcohol is a garbage drug anyways. I could give a fuck if it was illegal.

This is the most wholesome album I know.

Hes not boring like you

t.person who has never done drugs

>Way would you even do sex?
Bonding with the woman you love
Pleasure
Children
> Don’t you know it can lead to drama and even pregnancy?
>drama
why
>pregnancy
good
>Just go through life never experiencing this universal human experience
Eating shit is also a new experience
So is cancer
Oh, oh murdering random person on a street may result in some interesting event, do it

except we didnt discover DNA by murdering people it happened when someone was frying balls and got the idea from the LSD

Essential weed quitting core

LSD isn't a pleasure drug, though, it's a perception changer, eye opener, a good drug for figuring shit out and thinking. Pretty much every acid trip ever will have good and bad. A cokehead on coke is always in a good mood. A stoner with weed is usually pretty chill. An acidhead on acid can be anything.

people take acid for pleasure all the time. It gets you high

>LSD isn't a pleasure drug

said the person that doesn't take lsd

DUDE

because they're fun and make you feel awesome?

youtube.com/watch?v=PlqyIA932Fs

It is a pleasure drug
I know people who slam psychedelics but wouldn't touch mdma/coke

Also figuring stuff out is a meme, you can have revelations but it's rare you'll remember that many life changing things, let alone incorporate that into your sober life

t. Yes I have

He's not saying it isn't pleasurable - just that it isn't a pleasure drug. Coke is a pleasure drug; weed is a pleasure drug; psychadellics generally are not pleasure drugs.

>quitting weed
just don't smoke it, you think it's a fucking accomplishment? you can't get addicted to weed faggot. i'd hate to see you take one fucking adderall even you'd be a crack fiend if weed is too hard for you. lil pussy bitch

there's different drugs for different things

You're talking to someone who has never had sex and never will have sex so it won't work on me. I'm ugly and short so I won't get this "universal" experience.

K kiddo

Wow why are people arguing with this guy?
Tripping is absolutely a worthwhile experience that if you die before you try, you are missing out. Same goes for sex
Eating shit, getting cancer, murdering do not meet this criteria.

Thank you, yes. That is what I meant
Yeah, so what? I use xanax every few months for insomnia, doesn't mean other people don't use it to get high. What's your point? And revelations are a "meme" lmao you really might wanna consider displacing your cranium from your rectal cavity.
>said the person who doesn't take LSD
I can say it too, wow. Does it make it even remotely true? Can you prove you're experienced? Do you see the foolishness?

Tripping on acid and having sex...... two things autists will never experience

Its the best. Especially with good music in the background. So fucking primal my lord it's like I just wanna rip her in half
I'm not usually into bdsm but on acid I really like getting worked up into a frenzy with lots of slapping, choking, shit like that. So hot, and it goes on for HOURS

You sound like a fucking uncontrobale retard. if i was on acid and even had the slightest feeling of horniess i would focus on touching and feel looking for other avenues of exploration not bdsm which is probably bullshit

Weed is more addictive than adderall though

Yeah i dont believe him. Some reefer madness tier shit in that post

Idk man I just like giving into the frenzy. Makes for really hot sex. Maybe you shouldn't knock it 'till you get it. Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge others based on their preferences. You would think that LSD would have opened your eyes to that by now. Maybe you need to take a bigger dose.

Yeah definitely bullshittin, but do keep going user, try to convince us

Let me be clear. I'm not "not in control of myself" but I'm giving into raw carnal desire. You guys obviously have never been with a girl who likes it rough. Again: no sense in knocking things until you try them. Why the fuck are people being so contraria-
Oh. Right. This is Sup Forums, not /psy/. Carry on haha

Look at this faggot who never slapped his girl while pounding her cunt lmao

I do that sober bro, but never felt that way on lsd
Wouldn’t be surprised to find out you actually had some RCs

lmao

t.no you havn't

look bud larping is fun sometimes. but you gotta stop

Because he's a degenerate and is now trying to redeem himself.

tfw our culture is actually descending into degeneracy but it’s not what you think :(
tfw the bad guys have a monopoly on calling shit like this out
tfw our only hope is they don’t leave the basement and never reproduce

Also tfw they would probably quit their dickswing ideology if they weren’t psy-virgins

>universal human experience
NORMALFAGS GET OUT

I think you might mean:
>couldn't
Think about it.

It's quite pleasurable tbqh.

I stopped when I was in a bad place and no longer enjoyed the comedown.

t. oldfag

Not him but
>displacing
Nah. Look at a dictionary, twat.

I hope you didn't bite his cock too hard.

shit thread

listen to Get Hi

Honestly just stop smoking. Made me too paranoid heard voices one night and quit ever since then. The risk isnt worth the reward. Havent heard voices since but now I do coke which I really shouldnt do

kek

>LSD isn't a pleasure drug, though
it is at low doses, no one's microdosing LSD or RCs to have a psychedelic experience

>harmless
except literally cooking your brain if you dont take breaks between popping

just listen to the song 'been smoking too long' by nick drake, op