Sitting at home in Vegas waiting for the new year while also kinda flexing my asshole tight that nothing crazy goes...

Sitting at home in Vegas waiting for the new year while also kinda flexing my asshole tight that nothing crazy goes down. Cant help but feel a weird gloomy tension in the air all day around town. Seems like everyone's on edge. I heard there snipers everywhere on the strip. Any fellow vegas fags reporting from the field?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/29/us/vegas-new-years-security.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beat the terrorists to the punch....kys and have the last laugh on them

I'm in Vegas. I always have to work on New Years. Literally have to clock in at 12am every night. Grocery stockerfags represent

I'm supposed to be sleep right now but I woke up a few hours ago and can't go back to sleep

89143 fag reporting. should I be worried user?

My brother lives there. Although he's not a crack like addict to gambling.

Kys... youll sleep better and not have to worry about waking up too soon

Op here reporting in 89141. I dont know.. Im worried. Also, I Have to drive down to the Mandalay Bay here in a bit to pick up my lady from work. How bad are the closures?

Smiths isnt closing tonight, eh?

know for a fact my albys is open

89121 here.
Why did fireworks on New year's have to be a thing? My dog is being kinda annoying.

Also if anyone has some Vegas nudes they should post

Are you in Nanjing?

Horrible, as always.
Russell should be accessible AFAIK, but it's the nearest open road to the south end of the strip.

Article bout it google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/29/us/vegas-new-years-security.amp.html

speak better dog.
explain fireworks to dog.
do not ruin other's experiences because you forgot to talk to dog.

Which one you work at? I'm hungry and need some snacks. 89119 btw

Nothing quite compares to a video disco on New Year's Eve with a bunch of hexigenarian Europeans.

farm and Durango. I don't work there just shopped there last night and cashier complained to me about working til 1230 tonight. i'd get you some snacks if you weren't so far, nigga

OP here. At Mandalay Bay. Gf gave me a free beer from her bar. Walking around smoking a cigarette while judging these disrespected sheep left tourists, while also coming to terms with the fact that I'm walking the same carpet that Paddock did. Kinda weird. I'm too stoned for this.

come to aliante lets play cards

I live by South Point. Way opposite side of town my man. Besides, my girl is pregers. I'ma get drunk, shes gonna drive us home, and then i'ma try to get some pregnant pussy.

jellin

Visiting home for the holidays and staying at my parents’ place. Don’t really talk to anyone here anymore so I’m doing jack shit tonight other than getting shitfaced by the balcony overlooking the strip. Can’t say I’m that thrilled to be ‘home’ honestly

nvm dude

Which side of town you staying at? Hit up a PT's and go pick up some easy divorce pussy up user. Tonight is the night!

>weird gloomy tension.

Yep. If people have this delusion that “things will magically change”, they will be ignorantly disappointed. One thing it boils down to; apathy/indifference. If people don’t care, it will spread like a virus. Another holiday with consumerism pumped out like a sewer pipe.
Me, me, me. Ok. See what that gets you.

Don't be such a faggot

Crazy hormone pregnant animalistic sex is the best. Swinging milk jugs all night.

top notch advice

Shut up, liberal.

what are you talking about. read this again in the morning

Who can blame you? That indian fellow was claiming to know of some terror plot to explode a nuke or some shit and everyone's been ignoring him as far as I know. Wtf??
I hope all goes well for you all. Happy new year, Vegas.

I'm barracaded in my home with 500 rounds of 5.56 in 17 magazines with 380 rounds of 10mm backup. Tankfully my staircase is a straight shot and a major choke point for any home invaders.

>Me, me, me. Ok. See what that gets you.
You literally just posted the ultimate "LOOK AT ME AND PAY ATTENTION TO HOW WOKE I AM"

RIP

You in Vegas? Can I come hide with you? I don't have anything to offer aside from weed and Xanax and beer and pro titanfall skills.

FUCK.