Life is neutral

life is neutral

what are some of the biggest decisions you made?

what made you become you?

can you throw any advice to a 19 year old college drop out that has no idea what he wants to do with his life. I have no dreams or goals. i have some fun hobbies and some cool friends, but other than that, i barely exist. i just need some direction

find a way to die soonish. Life only gets worse and anyone that tells you otherwise is living in ignorance.

since we dont have an answer to what happens after death, id rather live a life even if it means its a shitty one. i dont want to cease to exist and be like "fuck, i blew my only chance to feel anything"

Be sure you have hobbies that involve friends and the possibility to meet new people. Maybe even try religion even if you think it's a sham. Be open to new experiences, even small ones. If you spend too much time only doing what you're used to, with the same people or just yourself, you start losing people. They just lose interest in you. Always keep learning. Even if you don't desire knowledge to better your income, there are plenty of things to learn that are just interesting.

Define a skill. If it's something you really enjoy, you'll be able to make money doing it. Spent 5 years earning an engineering degree & hated it.

I did some photography for a friends company and fell in love. Now I have my own small business. Don't make a ton of money, but I enjoy the work and have much more free time.

Try to capitalize on your hobbies.

ive considered religion a few times. i was raised christian and ive had on and offs, but i decided im done with it. i cant say it without sounding pretentious, but i believe im too self aware for religion.

my friends are all very different from me and we all have different passions, but i love them. i recently lost a relationship with one of my best friends. im down to 2 best friends now. one lives far away so its not often we hang and one is occupied making the best left for himself. i feel very lonely.

i slowly find new interests and when i find a new interest i go balls to the wall. lately it has been psilocybin mushrooms. ive read so much on them. foraging, cultivation, and consumption.

i dont care to get as much money as i can. i dont want a career. im constantly under parents pressure to join what i call the "rat race" to find where the money is at and turn myself into a human who labors for money for the rest of their life.

my friends slightly share some of my interests, but they arent passionate about them like i. i feel alone. i plan on making some more friends/connections soon.

>le epic depressed soyboy, with a twist XD

My advice to you is to kill yourself.

went to college for business because i thought i could bring in some bank. instantly hated it (although i loved the college experience)

i always thought i would do something with computers since i was always really good at them and i went to a vocational high school for 3 years to study computer hardware and networking, but that only taught me that i dont want to make computers my life and that i can get by doing the bare minimum.

i dont have many "marketable" hobbies in my eyes lol
Live action role play
listening to music
smoking herb
shrooms
some games (preferebly LAN parties)
nature/camping
judo/bjj/mma
brewing my own fruit wine
going to concerts
petting dogs

i am a pretty mundane dude.

>look at me, I'm actually a quirky, passionate and interesting guy, give me some of that pussy

You sound like an indian, you fucking mongoloid.

you're still too young to be this sad. go to college. work hard while you still have the chance

sound like a fucking loser

true! i am a quirky and passionate dude.

im pretty white though. although i cant disagree with the monogloloid part

Nice pc background

Depending on where you live, getting in the herb business isn't a bad idea. Budtender/Trimmer is good way to learn the business.

Depending on how much you like nature/camping you can be a guide or forest ranger.

I did Muay Thai for years and worked as a teacher for basic classes for a bit. So if you spend a lot of time at the gym, you'll get entrenched in the community and can maybe do something along those lines.

Overall I would just say don't be afraid to float around and look for a community. Once you find one you love, dive into it headfirst. "Show me your friends & I'll show you your future"

that was my first mistake. i went to college when i wasnt ready. i had no work ethic. i had no actual desire to pursue what i chose to study. i learned how to graduate doing the bare minimum and that bad habit stuck with me even into college. lost a lot of money by thinking i could enter college and transform into someone who is capable of succsess.

id like to go back to college eventually, but only under a few terms.
-i can pay for it in cash
-i know what i want to study
-when ive matured enough and developed a work/study ethic enough to retain information and pass with flying colors

keep your friends - i lost all of mine

25 years old. Moved to Colorado to feel like i at least did something so far. Moving 1.2k mile away was difficult but im enjoying living alone. Just dont come to CO. Too many fucking people here

Truthfully. I can't say I know. At times I do feel like I'm a broken mirror that reflects distorted light.

ive definitley considered being a forest ranger many times, but when i look into the reality of it, i get completely turned off. especially since the last thing i want is to enter the lawforce even as a ranger.

i would totally dig budtending/trimming/growing but so does every 19 year old boy lol. id love to get into the industry, but im not sure how. especially at my age, and living in ohio. not to mention the competition.

ive done martial arts on and off since i was 14 or 15. i have such a long way to go before i can see myself doing anything serious with it.

but im young and i still have time to continue progressing and searching for that community. i like your advice

niga if u ded u cant think

>be open to new experiences

This is the best advice anyone can ever give another person imo. You are the summation of all your experiences; the more you have, the more complete you become as a person.

i recently moved 1300 miles away with one of my best friends. 3 months into it, my best friend decided that we arent friends anymore. i just moved back in with my dad in ohio. i plan on saving up for maybe a year and trying again. next time i move out, its going to be alone and more calculated. ill know more of what to expect too. and CO sounds cool and all, but yeah there is a lot of people!! dont expect to see me there unless im on vacation

I'm a 4th generation Coloradan. Get the fuck out of here you fucking stoners.

lol you know what i mean

Sure thing friend. You have a sensible understanding of your position & the desire to improve. Maintain that perspective and you have nowhere to go but up. Cheers to any of your future successes!

>755489201
Also, shout out to all the CO heads in the thread.
Love yall something extra

Ayyyyyy

i appreciate everyone that has posted a reply so far. i enjoy reading what you have to say

stop posting this fucking topic on Sup Forums 50 times in one night nigger

stay exactly the way you are for another 10 years and you will become me

Take advantage of the opportunities that come your way. Cause yourself stress, it'll show you what is truly important, and what isn't. Build your life off that.

that is a fear of mine. what would you change if you were 19 again?

life is not neutral. Like everything else in the universe, it tends toward entropy if left alone. Start by cleaning your room so you can feel a small sense of accomplishment. Then get a job and try to be the best at whatever they throw at you.

being forced to live in my van for 3 weeks with close to no money taught me a lot about myself. i understand that whole concept of overcoming challenges brings out the best in someone. how should i go about causing myself this stress? id just like to hear more of what you have to say

Was in your shoes 4 years ago am 23 now and in med school. First thing I did was probably drop all the friends that kept life stagnant. Quit playing League and smoking weed.

my room is always tidy since my possessions are all in boxes. i guess i could reorganize my nightstand, make my bed, and sort my cloth better though.

i just got rehired at my old gas station job today.
i show up on time, i dont steal, and i do what im supposed to do, so they are happy to have me back.(and i bit the bullet and left peacefully with a 3 week notice). although i tend to goof off during work. i obvi have no interest or passion for working here so i an incapable of giving it my all

Life doesnt get better, getting a job that is compatible with your attitude and pace and skills is best to avoid being miserable for life helps, go back to school and finish it, try new things and stay in contact with friends, just avoid anything that will make you regret, that shit stays with you for life.

simply just try to keep a peace of mind, go for what makes you happy but remember happiness usually requires money in some way so again consider finishing school, try and get serious about a real career by 21.

It's good that you realize there's something you can improve even in your room. Another user suggested you stop smoking weed and I agree 100%. I used to smoke and it robbed me of all motivation and creativity. I'm glad you have a job. Just start small like keeping your workspace clean or by remembering regular customers' names c:

i cut my heavy gaming "addiction" after high school and im aware that my weed consumption can get out of control. weed made me too good at doing nothing. i still like to toke up a bit with friends, but this is good advice you give.

i feel like im the one slowing my friends down. they all have dreams and i feel like im the loser that they are going to drop eventually if i dont do something

Internet addiction has many forms and weed makes it even worse. I got lucky and got a good job that i enjoyed and ended up starting a internet addiction / digital detox program. Which got me into med school. It's possible to find something to really be passionate about. I only found it after reaching so low lows.

Suggest more threesomes when even the ghost of an opportunity comes up.

believe it or not, on two seperate occassions an opportunity has occurred. both times i ended up being the only one who didnt flake. i thoroughly cherish new experiences no matter how wild. i like to believe i have at least a moderately open mind

i was always scared of getting a smart phone because i didnt want to become addicted. 3 or 4ish years later owning one i found a few things out
-i am addicted (i enjoy instant and easy gratification/entertainment)
-there are plenty of people who are severely dependent to their phones
-we all fear "missing out"

good post user :)

i enjoyed my regulars a lot. i worked midnights at a gas station on the highway so it was mainly just one-timers traveling.

but i knew which faces wanted a pack of pall mall orange 100s and which faces wanted to buy 5 packs of swisher sweets , etc

i love all the customer interactions i get :)