Keeps getting better

keeps getting better

Yup. My taxes just went up. Happy new year.

Yup. Thanks rednecks

>$30000 in state taxes

i thought all you democrats wanted the rich to pay more?

That's not rich you fucktard

Good. May 2018 bring more success to America

Who the fuck is paying $30,000 in state taxes? Where does that shit take place?

But this year has been shit. Trump has turned the US into a bad joke.

well let's see

the highest state income tax is in california, 13.3%
to pay 30k, youd need to make over 230k in income. any other state has a lower tax rate, meaning youd have to be even richer than that

so pay up richie rich. it's what hilldawg would want

Well anyone making 100,000 a year would pay 30,000. I know that seems rich but at one time that was middle class.

People not living in abject poverty

Miss him yet? I know I do!

we're used to it

your line however has been "the rich need a break!"

so make up your mind cocksucker. do we pay the most in taxes, or should we get a break?

you lying, treasons pedophiles. 2018 the dems will sweep back in, and the GOP will never see the Presidency again.

i make 150k, and i most certainly do not pay 30k in state income tax

I live in Texas. No state income tax and my wife and I each bring in around 75K. We live in a 3700 square foot house on just under an acre of land and our property taxes are about 6K a year.

Not too much in the way of "abject poverty" in my life.

>he thinks the GOP is going to lose after 80% of Americans get a tax cut

loooooooooooooooooooooool, enjoy being the minority party. you guys love minorities, right?

when you guys fuck your base out of entitlements (social security/healthcare), most Americans will become lifelong democrats. you're going to end up killing Americans. retards from your own base.

(pic related)

That's because your tax burden is subsidized by your fossil fuel industry.

Also, you have to live in fucking Texas, so you're still trapped on the "you get what you pay for" maxim.

You're hilarious! That's the stupidest thing evar.
I wonder which SJW cause sent you to post about Trump,,,every day. Go get a job and then report back. Until then, you should speak no more on human affairs.
Please see

What in the ever loving fuck do two fucking people need 3700 square feet for? Your gluttonous lives of material excess, or just to fit your Texas-sized unwarranted ego's in...

Yeah that dollar fifty is going to be great in 3 years when my taxes double.

cool, I won't be able to afford health care next year

t. 500sqft faggot in SanFran

Texas is great. I'd say give it a try but we already have too many of you fuckers coming here for work. Stay where you are and I'll stay in my "trap" and we'll both be happy.

What has gotten better op? I mean personally for you, what's changed.

>making as much money as your wife
>manlet detected

It's always easy to cling to political and economic ideologies when someone else is paying your true cost of living.

>LOOK HOW MUCH SHIT I HAVE
>PROOF IM RIGHT ABOUT EVEYTHING
Wisdom.

so which is it? do you pay 30k in taxes or a dollar fifty?

Just because you live in a rural slum doesn't make the middle class in the same category as the super rich.

We fill it full of all the material possessions we can afford because we don't pay any state income tax. Rooms full of ammo and guns mostly.

Envy: the post.

Yeah, as if my state isn't flooded with fucking Texas and California plates as it is, I'm going to go to your backward shithole burg.

This is pretty accurate. I feel like as a late-20s user I've been given a bit of a boost trying to make it into the "middle class". I know that the Left hate to hear stories like this; I'm bringing my wife to the US, completely legally, from a Muslim majority nation. It's not a country subject to the immigration ban, and we are following the rules down to the letter. The Left has gone completely insane and stories like ours show that the American dream hasn't come to an end.

>I'd say give it a try but we already have too many of you fuckers coming here for work.
The local populace never likes it when a more wealthy and educated workforce comes in to replace them and price them out of the backwater dumps you call a community.

You're going to need them when the extermination happens later this century.

Then you can shoot the viruses.

We have enough disposable income to travel. Deal with it.

Everyone's hiring, recruiters now call me 3 times a week.

see
to pay that much in state taxes you'd need to make at least $230k/year. AT LEAST

That isn't middle class. That is the top 2% of Americans

If you're paying $30k in *state* taxes then you are making really good money.

Ironically, as of today in Turbotax my taxes are about 40% higher than last year with the roughly the same income.

Yeah that's it, everyone else calling you out for being a pig is really just jealous and wishes they could be as big of a pig as you

lol

Been dealing with your fat stupid asses for 30 fucking years. Learn how to fucking drive you goddamn goat ropers.

>my taxes are about 40% higher than last year with the roughly the same income

If you've fucked up that bad you should probably go to a tax professional

Your accounts make me happy that over 80% of my income is under the table and never gets reported.

Colorado?

The butthurt flows.
Must be something wrong with someone that has moar than you do. Feel the Bern, right?

What they do with what they have is really none of your fucking concern.
Go back to your shoe box.

That's typical for an income around here. Make less than that, and you can kiss your family goodbye because you're going to be living in a fucking trailer park giving bjs behind the maintenance shed.

230,000 a year... top 2 percent.
This used to be middle class people. I remember a time when 230,000 was upper middle but still a long way from being rich.

But now we are all so poor 230,000 is rich.
Tis sad

Your ignorance is obvious here. I'm a born and bred Californian. I lived in San Diego for 28 years. I decided to get out of that state to make my life better. I bumped around the US a bit until I landed in Texas. It's no different here in San Antonio than it is in San Diego, LA or San Fran. Well, it's a tiny bit different. There's less whiny assholes running around and people are much friendlier here. Oh, and there's the cost of living. You can literally earn minimum wage here and have your own life without roommates. And that's if you settle for minimum wage. I came out here and within a few months had a job where I was bringing in 4-5k a month easy with huge advancement opportunities. Californians are not more educated than Texans. They aren't more wealthy for sure. Nothing in California compares with the wealth oil brings you. Not until the fields dry up.
The fact of the matter is that Texas has much more opportunity available than California. There is more space, living costs are cheaper and there are tons of available jobs here. And it's not a backwater at all. Dallas-Ft Worth is almost as big as L.A. San Antonio is quite large in and of itself. True, there are large stretches of ranch land where it is sparsely developed, but that is because some people choose to live that way and stay out of the cities. Which is fine because... well, there's plenty of fucking space.

Damn right. Democrats winning elections left and right, including the longshot Alabama election. 2018 is gonna be a bloodbath.
Trump is the PERFECT “first impeached President” since he was so wildly unqualified, hugely unpopular, and has been so obviously ineffective.

It's what happens when you let in a bunch of Mexicans who work for $2/hr

>not a county subject to the immigration ban
What if it were one of those countries? Would you sing the same tune?

Haha, Trump won faggots. Keep crying.

$350k is typical for around where? California? Mean household income for San Francisco is $100k. Don't be a stupid twat.

Oil up over $60 a barrel so Texans are living large again.

>impeachment
keep dreamin

That's yuppie McMansion tract housing for you.

Big cheap piece of crap spec home, marked up 20,000% and sold to the biggest dumbfuck making more money than he knows what to do with. Went from 30 year homes to 20 year homes in the 00s, that's 3700 sq ft of zero actual value.

It tears the shit out of the country, but it makes me $$$$, and you swine are just great big to tear up the country anyway even if we don't pave over it so gfy.

I'm sure Cracker Barrel is seeing record profits.

Fox Jews reported that the FBI is planning a coup & asassination attempt.

You are a fucking liar. You can not live off of minimum wage and not have some sort of help or work 50 hours a week to compensate. I worked for a theatre for four years and guess what? Food stamps, section 8, and long work hours for everyone.

No, it's what happens when gov't is in place to eschew all benefits to those who already control everything.

The wetback janitor at McDonalds is not destroying America's middle class, the complete subjugation of the working class by those who own the factors of production is.

Trump is right: Seize the means of (re)production!

Why not blame the companies that hire them. You don't blame the rats when your room mate leaves crackers in his bed. Mexicans came for the 2 dollar job, it's not like they came first and jobs just came into existance. Punish business's and you will see mexican immagration slow down and stop.

That's literally all Texas has going for it, is being parasites feeding off an oil supply.

They have fuck all else going for them.

Fox News.

Funny proximity of the j and the n

Support for Trump is literally an intelligence test.

Checked

Is the slogan for the 2020 campaign also MAGA? Weren't they supposed to do that in 2016? jesus, that's a fucking disgrace.

When are you guys going to respect the outcome of the election? It's been over a year

My house was built in the late 70's and sure as hell isn't a "McMansion". Looks more like something FLW would have drawn up.

Your jealousy is showing.

When CNN starts reporting real news.

How many people were you trying to support with that minimum wage job? Just curious. Couple of kids?

I dont think it's about respecting the outcome everyone knows what happened. This is truly a schism of society in America that has been seen in generations.

Fucking Truth!

Nope. In Texas it works. Rent: $500-600. Utilities: around 100. Food at HEB: About 200-300. Outside estimate is about 1k a month for living expenses. 7.25 minimum wage at a full time job equals out to about 2,300 per month before taxes. No state taxes so.... you take home about 2k a month. That's twice your living expenses.
Comparatively, Rent in San Diego was about $800 per month, 100 in utilities, groceries at vons/ralphs about 400. Full time jobs are harder to find in california, but if you compare, you are already 300-400 behind. Most likely you are going to need a roommate in Cali, whereas in Texas, you can foot it on your own.

>No state taxes so.... you take home about 2k a month

no.

I'm working 40 hr weeks at $14 an hour and my take home at the end of the month before any bills is ~$1600

Nice quads but no clue about Texas.

I'm kind of embarrassed for you really. The bitterness is tangible in every word you write. Texas is living the good life and all you have to do to be a part of it is get that sand out of your pussy and jump on board.

As opposed to...?

It's not a news channel, it's entertainment. GTFO newfag.

Nah, Texas is one of the more diversified states in terms of economy, oil only makes up about 15% of state income.

Democrats are the rich paying more. Blue states subsidize the red, and it's not just nig welfare. It's literally every aspect of federal taxes.

Actually I was a manager at 18 to 21, I made above that. Those who worked at the minimum level for the most part were single and in their mid twenties. But the point is the minimum cannot support someone enough to let them live in their own. Roommates maybe, even then it is not at all a pleasant life.

>Works in Texas
>Assumes all of Texas

Prolly lives in some city way out in the booneys. Rent in Houston is is comparable to Chicago and Mpls. Min wage no good.

Lol looks like propaganda from 2008

And if you are in Texas and cannot find something more than minimum wage then that is on you. That is your choice. I just saw a job posting the other day for someone to help with furniture deliveries that was full time with benefits starting at $15 per hour. Those types of jobs are everywhere out here in Texas. More opportunity and less cost. If you choose to squander your opportunities, that does not make me a liar; it makes you lazy.

>7.25 minimum wage at a full time job equals out to about 2,300 per month before taxes.

LUL how do I math

7.25*40*4=1160 before any taxes

>Democrats are the rich paying more

What's their problem then? This is what they wanted

These faggots just raised my taxes.

Yup. Downtown San Antonio. Total boondock locale.

You just hate Obama because he's black..

FAKE MATH!

im saving 4000/year by the New York Times' calculator

feelsgoodman

Well, to be perfectly fair the minimum was never intended for that to begin with. You can make a case that some changes need to be made but the minimum wage was always meant to be something that you paid entry level workers doing menial tasks. First time workers, teenagers, and people doing jobs that required absolutely no skill whatsoever. Should that have gone up? Maybe so. To $15 an hour as is being commonly suggested? I don't think that's practical or realistic but it's worth having a conversation about.

I love seeing wealthy people in the deep blue states getting fucked. You vote for more taxes and go on and on about "muh fair share" until you can't deduct it and actually have to pay more taxes. Get fucked

Yarr, you got me there. I fucked up the math due to the massive head cold I've got. But you are aware that there are not 4 weeks in a month, right? It's 4.34

Bullshit. Average rent in Houston is $979 a month. Average in Chicago is $1,661. Average rent in Minneapolis is $1,305. Texas is cheap as fuck.

this, pretty much

either way, it's nowhere near 2k

To continue the thought, a more accurate way to do the math is to multiply your weekly wage by 52 then divide by 12. That way you get a closer monthly total. Multiplying by only 4 and you lie to yourself.