I fantasize about her getting fucked by other men

I fantasize about her getting fucked by other men

Could you fucking not tonight? I swear it's every damn night you post this shit. Log threads and traps are better than this shit. Please an hero

How often do you get triggered by threads you don't like? Maybe you should have a safespace to cry in.

moar pics

u are a stupid nigger.. love her love her u cunt. she is obv too gud 4 u

she have nice tits?

dam nice, she your gf?

Yeah

lucky, got a throw away email or better pics?

Then you need to let her get fucked and actually help it happen what she in to ?? You spoke to her about it at all ??

I'll make one
She knows about it, I suggested it to her after she told me I wasn't making her happy in bed.

ok, any more pics while i wait

So what she said why ain't it happening right now ?? Don't let her go to waste !!

Whats your problem dude?

We've stopped sleeping together and I don't stop other guys from flirting with her, which happens a lot. She teases me about it but I'm not sure if she's actually been with someone else yet.

kik?

What's yours faggot?

I'd destroy the blondie's pussy

Post nudes and full name or your mother die this year!

Her name's Savannah Edwards

looks like nice tits

Where are the nudes?

You on Kik add bongogo1 the fact you ain't fucking and she flirts should make this as easy as fuck for you to achieve!! She flirt with your mates ??

OP?

I've stopped using kik, someone else already posted her fb further up. Yeah, she flirts with them in front of me.

email??

Would love to see bikini pics

Then you need to give them permission to fuck her get the one you know she wants round and tell him to go in hard and fuck her an that's it done an will go on from there

location?

Sydney Australia

sluttiest thing she's ever told you about?

She tells me about guys she's been with when she used to go to different clubs. When she was kissing me one day she started talking about how she sucked a guys cock and let him cum on her.

Ayy I'll fuck her mate haha I'm a NZ bloke so I not even staying here much longer

What are her tits like?

Everyone you can just type into Facebook search Savannah Edwards, Sydney and it will come up most if not all of her profile is public

Link her to thread

haha just some creepy fuck posing as her bf...

White knight it aye
Kinda seems that way

Would love to see her tits though.

Need nudes