Is her pussy ugly? 19 yr old gf

Is her pussy ugly? 19 yr old gf

Looks really good!

2/10 would not bang

Yucky

>Is her pussy ugly?
Hell no.. perfectly chewable and fuckable.

what is your opinion?

You, sir, are a faggot!!!

bruh, it's a pussy. shit looks good. doesnt need to be pretty for you to fuck it

The bottom needs stretched out to match the top, but I'd fuck her as she is now

Yucky?! What do you mean?

agreed, and that's not really saying anything insulting, because he's probably gay. Gay men LOVE to poke fun at women on here.

She has an std.

Ugly what do you mean.???? Are you gay?? That roast beef of pussy anyone will eat MF are you gay

That is one ugly puss

nice, do you have any more?

Rate this pussy!

Go fuck ass and get fart on dick kiddo

That looks delicious 9.5/10

Enjoy your ugly puss

I love my Mexican pussy

meaty taco, love love. 9.2/10

It's fine.

Perfect 10

Really? Which STD? I don't see anything wrong except that she has an outie pussy...

SIMP gone wrong/10

Thx she's not super hit but a cutie and a great coochie lol

Thank you mf its a ugly. Still pussy. Honestly will you fuck a ass if so congrats for coming out of closet you are gay yaay

>Is her pussy ugly?
no, looks good

Syphilis type b

Looks fine, nothing wrong with it that I can see. Pussy generally just looks like flappy skin. Just enjoy it and dont over think it

People want gave special kid who have to tell a secert of being gay please support him. Yaaay

She's a looker.

Looks like a pussy, would fuck if the rest of her bod is great

bingo

We love you kiddo it's ass fucking you love and we support you and you can always get a horse dick no ashame in that

Relax man. Every puss is unique.

lick it then stick it

Nah, I think you're mistaken/confused. A kind of confusion that only occurs when you're suffering from an acute case of Syphilis "Type Fag". The only cure? Well, that is to stop looking at pussy, since you're in no position to judge what is good or bad looking and, instead concentrate on what you like, and do, best...and that is to suck, ride and worship cock...Happy New Year, BTW...

People have different opinions champ. Lighten up.

Thank you and have it's own taste and silk feeling

PUSSY*

Oh, hey there yourself, Princess. So you also see that she's suffering from "Syphilis Type B", too!? Just like user does?

It was just a guess bro, relax.

Obviously you wouldn't, its not a fags asshole.

What, exactly, was "a guess"?

Looks like a penis to vagina conversion dickgusting.

Thats nothing compared to my muslim gf's snatch. Fucking disgusting to look at but good edible/nosmell

>pic related

Shes also 19

who cares. put your dick in it and act accordingly

I like this one

horse /10

more

More of your gf please!

I hear ya m8 dumped her after fucking her 5 times for a more pink/rosy pussy

Damn that's beautiful. Please share more!

most of the time how they look on the exterior has little to do with how good or tight they are on the inside

my gf hairy pussy
she’s 21

nice, i like dark pussys

MOAR
O
A
R

instant boner! pls keep posting

Damn that pussy looks WAY better presented that way

Ignore my penor

Looks top. I like such style.

no one?

Looks like a horse/10 would still bang.

From IL? I think I fucked her. Name?

Yes it does

Love hairy pussy. She's perfect

i dig it very much

oh thanks

same but took pic with flash

A few years ago I came up with this theory that there could be two reasons >90% of women have ugly pussies:

A) In our natural, primitive state, they are covered in hair. A long-ass time ago, people couldn't really tell how ugly they were and pumped & dumped the chick anyways. Ugly-pussy gene survived to see many more generations.

B) Most guys don't care and will fuck an ugly pussy anyways, because pussy is pussy. Ugly-pussy gene survives to see many more generations.

Anyone else agree that we should start some kind of "Pussy Eugenics" program in which ugly-pussy women are left single and childless?

Much nicer view god damn

you like?

God damn right

>"Pussy Eugenics" program
kek

this is how she looks shaved

holy fuck that near quints

I prefer some hair usually

those are two different pussies lol

>Fucking disgusting to look at
I think you'd be happier in a trap thread

nope seriusly

don’t like the labia

want to see something?

i dont understand where you put ur penis... all you would find is skin flaps. Wheres the hole

ksure

same moles kys

You'll find out once your testicles drop

what?

Keep up

So you slam that halal pussy? What kind of muslim? Paki? Arab? Persian? African?