Hey Sup Forums I’ve been talking to a girl for a few months but she doesn’t know what I look like should I reveal...

Hey Sup Forums I’ve been talking to a girl for a few months but she doesn’t know what I look like should I reveal? Honest rates appreciated :)

better off sending a dick pic

Get your brows done first!

do you know how "she" look like?

Will do! :)

Why’s that haha?

why are you so fucking ugly

Post a normal picture first, without making faces. Just stare blankly at the camera, then we'll judge.

>shave
>acutane
>get some sun
>stop making stupid faces
Bam, fixed

Indeed I do and she’s pretty cute :D I’ve talked to her many times so there’s definitely no doubt it’s a girl haha

this. the paleness+acne combo is unsettling

this
dubs don't lie

this faggot knows what's best to you

ur cute even tho I blocked this guy for looking ugly after I talked to him for a while depends man

Take a normal photo or five. I will tell you which one to s3nd. But this pic is ridiculous

OP bring that ass HERE boi

- Get a haircut, it's 2018 not fucking 2008, wash and stylize your hair
- Wash your face and mouth day and night every day
- Do your eyebrows, but don't do it like Cristiano Ronaldo
- Get shredded
And no you're not ugly just stop making dumb faces

These two niggas know what's best for you OP, good luck gettin that chick (if she even is one)

Femanon here: you're pretty much good to go if you find better light and not make a stupid face. I give you a 5/10
If you want to look better, you should focus on clearing that acne and shaving. Also, get a haircut if you really want to go all out. Idgaf about bushy eyebrows, and paleness is fine as long as you got good light.

Tried to get some better lighting

This pic should be fine.