Lazy shits edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SBhjUyBvMT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fukin love her

>hon is something I say to people I care about
Thanks user, I also care about you.
>I see good to know
I don't know if you hate it just say so or call me a cunt and i'll stop it when talking to you.
>Is this a reference to the Tell-Tale Heart?
You got it. Don't remember much about it but have herd that referenced enough it stuck.

Still here

And

I don't care it's just odd

>I don't care it's just odd
Why do you not have people joking or messing around a lot? I even make fat jokes at my mom and retard jokes to my niece. Love taking the piss outta my family because they give it back.

Not really no. I generally don't talk to many people.

AND WITH BEES IN HER BREATH AND THE REST OF HER RINGING

>Not really no
So you don't just talk to family just to talk to, See how they're doing. I mean i done't have the best relationship with most of mine but i try and talk to my parents.
>don't talk to many people.
Not even small talk with the clerk at the gas station? Or someone standing and waiting in the same place. Not trying to be a cunt just asking questions. Like do you just try and not to talk to people because you're introverted or shy.
NOT THE BEES anything but the BEES.

WE'LL KNOW THATS ITS OVER AND GO SMILING AND GREETING WHATEVER COMES NEEEE~EEEXT A

Nah I'm usually sleeping or working when they are awake and even then I don't really ask. Nope. Always have my headphones in when walking about.

im so drunk and high ai cant even think too sstragiht

NEVER DO DRUGS AND ALCOHOL AT THE SAME TIME
ARE YOU STUPID YOURE GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED

im on weed and alcohol

aare you the waif i have eb snapchat of i forgot

claiming ritsu as always

We don't have time untill next. I'll soon be on a plain and it will crash, stuck on a island with a volleyball as my only friend.
>I'm usually sleeping or working
Understandable.
>Always have my headphones in when walking about.
Do that as well, But sometimes it's nice to go about with out a distraction, Makes me feel more human to hear everything around me.
>i cant even think too sstragiht
That's because you're sleeping with nyarlathotep.

Ehh cars and hellos don't matter that much. Here and say it on repeat all day at work

ROSE WALLACE GOLDALINE
JUST MOVES HER MOUTH OVER EVERYTHING
FLESHY FREE AND FLOWERING LIKE ORANGES OUT IN THE OPEN
What
user WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
WEED IS THE MOST DANGEROUS DRUG. COMBINE THAT WITH ALCOHOL AND YOU'RE DEAD BY THE MORNING

what di didi doi took a lot of shots then smoked and morw shorts

WHY WOULD YOU DO SHORTS
ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?

Nmh

i dont know u just know iveb een drinking and weed smoking its not illegak im weight 120lbs so i m super light weight

>cars and hellos don't matter that much. Here
They do, small talk is what we live on. It doesn't need to have deep meaning and the sound of cars or birds or just your own steps gives your brine a chance to it's self, Kinda like showering.
If you don't take care of rose she'll freeze in the ocean, It's up to you to watch over her. As her father i'll give you her hand if you protect her on the ship.
>i took a lot of shots
Well if mom user isn't her and you don't tell i'll take shot with you.

wh othe fuck is mom user and wjat does shje want to do weiht out shots

I'll pass on that. I much prefer it when there are no people out.

If you don't know mom user then don't talk about her or she'll come. Take a shot with me.
Hey you do you, I'm just giving you another way of looking at mundane things and what i like to do sometimes. But what music do you listen to on your walks.

ive taken 7= hshots + weed a bowl and a halfg
is shionoa mom>

I'm rather set in my ways. Ehh all kinds of things that aren't really too special

I've had 11 drinks with 2 shots in them and about 7 shots also before mom user came along. Have one with me, I wont take it until you say you will. You eldritch loving freak.
>I'm rather set in my ways
They say you can't tech an old dog new tricks, But they never had an old dog.
>all kinds of things that aren't really too special
I'm still drunk throw me something, I'm open to anything right now.

I'm not making small talk with strangers. Weird things I can recall then
youtu.be/SBhjUyBvMT8

First UlChan claim of 2018!

Morning.

>I'm not making small talk with strangers
It's fucking weird at first and you feel retarded. But if you want to work on it just start with a hi or have a good day/night in a store.
>youtu.be/SBhjUyBvMT8
This isn't to bad so far.
See a lot of claims and one morning but not jumping in the conversation, Am i the ugly.
But hello.

Nah. No point in it. Well yeah that wasn't my goal

And here come those fucking bananas, not any better than the cancerous trap threads

Used to love this shit.

Eh good luck with it all. The thread is being shitposted more then my doing and i'm at my limit, So i might see you next time. See ya later and take care buddy.

Hello!

Happy new year.

Good morning

Happy new years

happ.

Claim

2018 is gonna suck just as much isn't it?

Probably.

Yup.

All in due time. Have patience.

It has for me so far.

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

Claiming best girl.

Good morning all

I hope you all have a good "First day of the year"