Thoughts?

Thoughts?

a 19 year old /r9k/ user got le tricked XDXDXDXD and now he's been arrested for watching cp, armed robbery and murder

It would've been so much better if they'd just been sent

"Gotcha"

That ebin meme made me cringe like a motherfucker

The second episode was much better.
3 was garbage.

How they didn't reveal he was a pedo until the very end was compelling. For the wrong thing though.

You just knew from the way he interacted with the kid in the first 5 minutes.

I don't think anyone has used the trollface image here in years.

Except the actor was complete shit in that episode.

Honestly I thought it was weird but I thought young people couldn't be pedophiles. I thought only old men could be pedophiles (and some women but mostly men).

Of course they can. Watch one episode of 'To Catch a Predator' or even look for the pedos hiding on this very board and you'll know.

>tfw you finish the episode and feel like magneting your truecrypted HDDs & running 10 different virusscans

I used coolface the other day, user.

what show?

>watching copshit

I think it was the final nail in the coffin for that old meme. It did its purpose, and its dead now. Any other use of it is trying to walk a dead dog. I kinda cringed at first, but i thought it was kinda funny. Not in a relevant sense, but that after all that shit they went through, the hackers just sent that picture.
>Note:living the double life is now harder then ever.

I've never watched to catch a predator and I like to pretend that the pedos are Sup Forums are taking the piss and just really really really tasteless trolls.

>no onscreen buttons
>no capacitive/physical buttons
how does that phone work lmao
P L O T H O L E

Predictable as fuck ending of course, and the usual trashiness, but I thought that particular detail (despite being dated already) was actually genius because I've always found trollface pretty charming but this was the first time I saw how fucking creepy it actually is.

kys

got me twice. you fucker.

Not an argument.

It's not copshit, though, It's black mirror. Get with the times grandpa.

Should have been smug pepe desu

>Episode 5
>all non-white men
>all white women
>The danes are poor faggots
TOP KEK BOOKER!

Son of a bitch that was good.

I hated 1, liked 2 and 3, and got about 40 minutes into 4 before switching it off. Is it worth watching the rest of the episodes? I've seen none of the spirit of the first two seasons that made them so good.

nigger

Cocksucker

First two episodes are worth it. Third is just gay ass dramatic cuck shit.

I disliked 1 too but I thought 2 and 3 could have easily been from earlier seasons, 3 especially.

Not sure we'll get anything as good as The Entire History of (You) again tho

Just to clarify, i'm talking about s01

new black mirror

Was there any gay ass cuck this this new season?

>being friendly to a child automatically means you're a pedo
Yeah sure bud, nothing there hinted that

Emoticons are like 3x as big in iOS.10, it takes a little getting used to but they're easier to read and more variety.

He was a good actor, you just hated his character. He portrayed the externally cocky inwardly frightened and lost American failure very well. I know about five of those guys. They even dress the same and have the same hairdo.

Is Episode 4 about the Dead Guy Who Comes Back or the stupid fucking teddy bear turned presidential candidate one? Because those both sucked shit. Just endure them. The show goes out on a high note.

This. I kept thinking if AR got to that level then that's the exact fucking normie they'd use in their marketing campaign and they'd put that footage in ads

Episode 4 is the two girls in the time machine virtual reality thing (i didn't find out what it was as I turned it off 40 minutes in). I think the two episodes you're talking about are the season 2 premier and the season 1 finale

6 was the best.
The face this dude made when shit went down cracked me up.

Episodes 5 and 6 are on 1337x.to btw

Oh, then I haven't seen those. I thought the person I was responding to (you?) meant they had just started with season 1 and weren't digging the show. My bad, user.

>hiding

Underrated.

Episode 1 is great in representing what California will be in a few decades. Episode 2 is really chilling when you realize the main character literally sat a table for less than a second and just fucking had his brain fried. Episode 3 is set in modern day and just plain fucked up. Episode 4 is a beautiful love story about an MMO for old and dying people. Havn't watch episode 5 and 6 yet.

Only got me once bitch

Anyone have a webm of the people dancing to ces't le vie at the beginning of episode 4?

Holy shit, I just watched that. Best episode of the season so far.

I'm on the lame '80s episode now. What the fuck is this garbage?

Just watch it faggot. There's lesbians.

It's not an MMO, it's a full blown reality sim

Continue watching, trust me the buildup is worth it. It's a good episode that is much needed after the fucked up 3 one. 5 and 6 then go straight down to bleak territory again, but not as bad as 3

Honestly, the only way to trick me with this would be to post the actual image...

motherfucking piece of shit

4 + 4 chan allows them to discuss their interest freely. It is far from them just taking the piss.

Kek, really did get me twice.

Twice