Met this CD from CL last night to ring in the new year and I got home about an hour ago...

Met this CD from CL last night to ring in the new year and I got home about an hour ago, he was looking for a bear type and that I am so why not. We met at their hotel and I got head pretty much as soon as I walked through the door and it was pretty good. The ice was broken so we got comfortable, his head was in my lap kissing my dick, playing with my balls etc but I wanted to suck a dick so we changed positions and for the first time in my 32 years on earth I had a dick inside my mouth. It was a really hot experience and even though I gagged a lot and made a mess I really enjoyed it and swallowed.

Cum still on my lips and the taste in my mouth I felt his mouth around my dick and after a minute or so a finger was sliding towards my asshole and another first my asshole was being fingered. I was close to cumming and he stopped cold sucking my dick saying he wanted me inside of him so we fucked (with a rubber) He drank my cum from the rubber after I came and this just playing around went on for about 3 hours and off to a diner we went.

a few things, his body was better than expected, smelled good and really knew how to suck dick. Fully dressed and passable for the most part, wore make up but had short guy hair which threw things off a bit for me.

Over all enjoyed myself and because I won't admit this to any of my family or friends I decided to post here.

pic related any questions or comments, have at it.

post more pix bro

how was the moment after he came into ur mouth

I felt a rush of adrenaline and was very turned on, the smell and taste of the cum was driving me crazy to say it in corny kind of way but thats the way it was. I gagged more than I thought I would but the first spurt of cum hit me in the back of my throat and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't not gag. He was real cool about it and told me it was good and I did end up blowing him a second time later on. I definitely want to suck dick again.

will u meet him again?

The way we left it makes me believe that we will see each other again. I have his cell now and he is cool with me being completely new to this kind of thing so I don't see a reason that I wouldn't, I hope so.

do u want 2 suck an man's dick also? or just CD's/Tranny/shemales dicks?

do you got more pix of here..like her dick or of your sex?

well technically He is a man, he crossdresses. He has a short guy hair cut and his voice is just a mans voice, we (he) decided that he would whisper as feminine as he could because that was throwing me off too. But to directly answer the question, I would suck a guys dick who wasn't dressed up, I am unsure I would fuck him because the illusion helped heaps but it was a really hot time so I don't know.

Yeah! Post more pics of her/him! Or of you dick or asshole!

did you or he gave a rimjob

No, I fucked him, well he got on top of me and rode me and my ass got fingered.

more pix please

Pfffft, Pics or or didn't happen faggot. Tore up this shit all night.

did u ever fucked a girl?

post more pix dude!!

Of course, this is the first CD for me though

yeah cum on..more pix!

moar plz

Top kuck. You're such an ugly man that you've had enough female rejection and resorted to being a faggot. Fucking pathetic. Should have comm Sui

pixxxxxxxxx

wats the point of this post? to validate youre gay?

As someone who only likes vagina, you're pretty fucking gay.

Are you happy now?

Damn bro, you're a fucking faggot.

You can act like a woman all you wish, but you'll never be one. Not by wearing make up to make you look like a bimbo, not by dressing like one, not by mutilating your chest or your genitals.
Get over it, you butt-mad faggot.
If it has a dick and you want to/have fucked it and you're a dude, you are now the biological definition of a homosexual. Being gay is wrong so don't misrepresent yourself as being straight.

>boy/man/hes born with a penis
>girl/woman/shes born with a vagina
>choose one.

Only the mentally ill argue otherwise.

You can same fag the thread if you like, it's ok go on.

Came here to post these. Sup Forums was never unironically this gay. Shits turning into a fucking YMCA at this point.

My nigga drinking the same beer as this based bear.

Who represented anyone as straight? you same fag the post yet here you are in all of the CD/trap threads. got a mirror? have a look, just sayin

Get rekt with AIDS bitch nigga this some extra gay shit

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

all the same guy, in all the same CD threads

Show soles