Tfw thought for the longest time that Giles Corey's cover was him looking in front with both his hands on the side and...

Tfw thought for the longest time that Giles Corey's cover was him looking in front with both his hands on the side and just realized it is in profile with the hand on is face

you just fucked me up with that

You fucking retard he's got a cloth on his face

good job missing the point

I thought it was a guy holding a chicken in the air

God damn it, you are right, how did I think this for so long?

Never listened to this album, is it worth it? Also do you guys know who the real Giles Corey was?

>Also do you guys know who the real Giles Corey was?
Yes.

damn...

It's one of my favourite records of all time. Listen to it.

Totally worth it, you should check out the booklet that came with it too

my world is fucking shattered holy shit

giles corey was the fucker that got crushed by boulders by the mad boys in salem in the 1600s

That's not even the actual cover.
This is.

fuck even now that I know that I still see it as him looking in front with both his hands on the side, my world is crumbling

Heh, it has multiple covers, three in total iirc
Dunno if they're meant as different covers or they just decided to add it for other editions, but it's one of them and the best-known

On a side note didn't expect so many people seeing the same thing I saw for so long, I guess both images cover the emotions of the album, but the one with the hands on the side gives a stronger sense of depression and struggle and the brain fixates on it.

Listened to it because of that awesome cover hoping to find some hidden gem, Spectral Bride came really close but bored me in the end. Overall it is a good record, just not my kind of depressive taste

haha wow it does look like a chicken!

fuck i was thinking that too until now fuck you

moron

how do you mean, how does it look anything but like hes in profile with one hand on his face?

oh my goodness the resemblance is uncanny!

You people realize he's looking down and his hand is on his forehead, right? I imagine you all are really bad at drawing...

>looking in front with both his hands on the side
how do you see this
can i get like an outline or something

It's not, this is the actual outline.

looks like he's facing left with his head raised and hand on the side when it's really him facing right with his hand on his forehead

So was that whole "I fucked up my brain by asphyxiation" thing ever confirmed or is it just another black metal-like urban legend?

I WANNA FEEL LIKE I FEEL WHEN I'M ASLEEP

Is it? Isn't he facing right?

dan is a spooky man who sometimes makes shit up. i can't find out anything about robert voor not related to giles corey/HANL, so it's probably just a ruse. but i don't doubt that dan would try to kill himself (again) during/shortly before recording the album

His hand is covering his left eye. Ring and little fingers are on his nose.

I actually kinda of see him looking down as an option too now, but it would be kinda of weird how the finger push and the overall shape of the top of the head

wtf did you just type out? I don't understand that at all

Though I was retarded for a second. Then I realized Op failed writing courses in 3rd grade or some shit.

He means that he thought the guy's hands were in the sided of his head, like covering his ears, while looking down. In reality, he's looking to the top right corner of the pic and his hand is covering his face.

Ay le funnie memee

How come the other anons got it instantly? But oh well, I guess eveybody is a native english speaker for you and the possibility of having to write a quick post/typos doesn't exist, he must be a retarded that failed school!
"In the sided of his head" it's alrighty doe

The cover on the vinyl release is by far the worst one

>being this insecure

Aight

>having to spread hate for no reason to feel better