This is it. I might kms tonight. I'm an 18 years old hugless kissless virgin. I tried tinder...

This is it. I might kms tonight. I'm an 18 years old hugless kissless virgin. I tried tinder, tried talking to guys on the streets and bars. Nothing works! Am i that ugly?

get some makeup, wash and style your hair, and lose the face like your dead inside.

picture with timestamp or obvious troll

nah its probably just your personality, almost any guy would probably fuck you if you have a pussy

nope, I would smash

Have you tried men?

Didnt you KYS the other night?

fuck off faggot

don't lie, you'd easily be able to get 50 thirsty guys on tinder with a 5/10 face like that.

Get a haircut and get some makeup , it isnt that hard

Eliza pic lol

Lurk more faggot and you would know this exact thread gets made everyday.

Thanks crazy. Any dude would fuck

All kinds of losers on Sup Forums crying they can't get laid. Let's see sharpie in pooper

18 is the prologue man. You have so much more to look forward to.

Might get a dog to fuck you

Its a fucking troll.

If you have good teeth! Oh, wait...

sorry, i am not a basement fag that spends all day in the computer, sorry for not lurking more m8

No you just spend all day fapping to cats

you are so pretty.

but she is a woman.

OP that is not you're picture, your a guy.
Irregardless, you should kys yourself anyway.

and youre a fag

Be happy by yourself before you try to be happy with someone else. Guys dont want to be responsible for your well being and mental health.

Yes. It's time to an hero.

You're super pretty! I'll be happy to be your friend and we can make sweet love if you want, post timestamp and I'll post my discord so we can talk. Don't need tits.

I can fap to this

b but :( i am not

Make sure you show op your kata-ana collection

This is Sup Forums, literally everyone is a fag.

Especially OP.

>tips fedora

Bait biters?
Or countertrolls?

y o u • d e c i d e

rude

Cry faggot

what in fucks name

:(

This is a man who wants to start a thread to get compliments as is he was a woman. Tell him he’s a faggot and to khs. /thread

nice and subtle. just the way I like my bait

user claims it's me, although my ball hair isn't gray yet and my asshole is still a pristine, virgin orifice.
But, irregardless of the fact that my behymen is still intact, I find it amusing that user had such a picture in xir library.
Curious indeed...

I love u

see

This is it. I made this thread again tonight. I'm an 18 years old hugless kissless virgin in my mom's basement. Never tried making original threads before. Am I this unoriginal?

Maybe I just have the picture to shock everyone. You trying to write a fucking poem or some shit doesn't hide the fact that you have a neckbeard

I will make america Log again

original people don't come to /b :P

No, just a worthless trolling faggot desperate for attention

pic with timestamp or gtfo OP

>implying that these kind of repetitive, unfunny threads are not created by mods to keep this shithole running

>poem

Slow down there, literaturefag.
Your OP...... Aren't you?

Hit a nerve, did I? :3

stale pasta is stale
kill yourself faggot

Fuck you kike

Congrats youre a meme

How could I have let this happen

And now a nigger chimes in

If you are really a girl, would you like a genuine good guy to love you and give lots of care ?

Only if hes rich and has a massive weiner

Then you don't need to be posting on this site. Stupid normies who got here after 2008 need to get this fact through their empty skulls.

Hmm, in thst pic you look like you have potential

Wow. I would go there, for sure

>see face

Why, hello there cutie! You come to YouTube often? Let me check it your vid-

>see them massive knockers

Nevermind. Have a nice day. :-|

>see video title
>how to get beta orbiters

n o t • t o d a y , • ( ( ( s a t a n ) ) )

Looks like you have some nice boobs ;)

It’s a trap.

it's hero not kms faggot

I have my own house and truck, no dept. A good jod ... and nothing to be ashamed ;)

That's not you troll.

kill yourself already you weird fuck, why are you even doing this? it isn't remotely funny, has no fucking context whatsoever and nobody knows who the fuck that is. What kind of person are you posting this shit all day long, what do you hope to achieve by this? It doesn't make any fucking sense whatsoever

oh, what do you do on your good jod, how many hours a week do you spend on the jod, how long have you had a good jod

Itt: newfriends fall for eliza B8

Has good jod.
Failed 3rd grade english

This is like the fourth time I've seen this thread, but autists keep falling for it/

What type of dog is this?

You don't get to /thread yourself, newfag.

Over 15 years. Carpenter doing loghome. I'm very strong with lot of experience and well paid with 50h/w.

pretty hot tbh

What's her name?
I've been on Sup Forums for quite a while now and have seen her face so fucking many times but never got a video or a name...

Probably turn a sissi child like you upside down like a glove. Come at me kiddy!

I like this photo, not as bad as you say. pretty cute

What an ugly whore.

I'd bang you if you cried, and begged for it. Not surprised no one else has though.

keep 'em comming

awwwww :3

Gotchu

Your hot you just need to smile

then how bout showing some skin!?

Did you try asking about her IQ?

Like this ?

nice one

going in the right direction

Any girl that isn't fat can get laid.
OP is full of shit.