/nba/ general

official /nba/ general

>Real Smooth edition
>A SoCal native, he’s (George) been talking about playing for his hometown team, the Lakers, for a long time. He’s never made his long-term intentions a secret within the Pacers’ locker room, according to former teammates. He wants to wear the purple and gold.

>Raptors sweeped the bucks, Milwaukee btfo sub edition

Games:
Wizards Game 6 4:30 PM Hawks
Celtics Game 6 5:00 PM Bulls
Clippers Game 6 7:30 PM Jazz
>All times are in Pacific Time

News:

TOR:DeMar DeRozan scores 32 points to win series
MLW:Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 34 in loss
DEN:Jamal Murray has core muscle-related surgery
NY:Joakim Noah undergoes successful surgery
BOS:Celtics win Game 5, Avery Bradley scores 24
BOS:Kelly Olynyk w/ playoff career-high 14 points
CHI:Dwyane Wade's 26/11/8 not enough in Game 5
WAS:Markieff Morris struggles with fouls...again
WAS:Bradley Beal posts 27 pts in Wizards win
WAS:Otto Porter scores 17 pts on four FG attempts
ATL:Dennis Schroder double-doubles in Game 5 loss
WAS:Jason Smith (bruised calf) exits Wednesday

>that image

ball game.

we outchea

Reminder that the d league sells dakota wizards 2007 championship hats still online and i think its the only hat they sell

>3 for 22 on potential game winners
heh

Who /bucksin6/ here

NO OT TONIGHT

>that comfy feeling watching other teams play after your team has already moved on to the next round

we did it, now look at my repeating digits.

>enjoyed a nice BBQ meal
>ate some cake
>watched my rapties sweep in 6
>now relaxing with a cup of tea watching Memphis and Kawhi scrap it out

feels fucking good bro

>
>we did it, now look at my repeating digits.
Epic fail! You got owned ftw

>1616

seems you're a little mixed up

started from the bottom now we here, started from the bottom now the whole team here

they are who we thought they were

laughing SO hard at Raptors fans right now

Your team peaked last year and is lead by a fat 31 year old who chokes in the playoffs

Meanwhile my Bucks are led by the best young player in the league, and we almost won the series without Parker who is our second best player. In a few years where will your team be? My Bucks will be a champions contender built around prime Giannis, Maker, Parker, and Middleton with Snell as a 6moty candidate.

This was a rebuilding year. We got valuable playoff experience. This season was a success. Your team is built to win now, if you lose to the Cavs or Warriors it will be considered a failure
Now ask yourself who really won this series? The pressure is all on you now Toronto...

Spurs thought they could compete with us and they can barely beat the grizzlies with their predictable isoball lmao

who does mike conely's hair smell like? i've never seen a black guy in person

Cocoa butter

Yeah you guys are the real winners 2bh. Feels good being a Sixers fan knowing my team isn't wasting their time getting BTFO by Lebron every year during their prime

>we almost won the series
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BREATHES DEEPLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did le Greek meme at least chimp out and try to kill someone like he did when they got eliminated last year?

>tfw skipped that bucks rapties game
FUUUUUUUUCK

why did greek man not shoot a three? that dunk makes no sense senpai

He was gassed. Couldn't even hit half his free throws, let alone a 3

yo shutup

there was a goofball open in the corner tho senpai

why does the grizz mascot act like a badass? nigga you're basically a furry

foh

>gianis is greek greek
I'll just keep thinking of him as a WE WUZ, it's funnier that way.

after some work, realistically, this will be our squad next season. Im excited, but you should be worried. This is a scary team, i wouldn't want to see them in the playoffs that's for sure. we got perimeter scoring, paint presence, defensive stoppers, and a fresh mix of young players and veterans. This can can compete with any team in the current NBA, desu a title contender. Name one team that can defeat this one? oh wait you can't.

>no lebron
i don't buy it

WE DID IT BROS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>memepiss jizz

looking at my post
warriors you say? put out cp3, roberson, pg, randle, mozgov. Only weakness would probably be the randle green matchup.
cavaliers you say? roll out cp3, dlo, roberson/pg, randle, boogie. weakness? lebron
Supdoras? cp3, roberson, pg, nance, boogie

we win everytime, sweeping teams in 3.

no vince

reminder fizz goes home to this while you post from your moms trailer. pretty sure he buys lube by the 55 gallon barrel

retards didnt get rid of that bust Ingram for boogie

>thug nigger grizzlies losing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

sup pastebin

HAHAHAHA BYE GRIZZLIES

MUH GOT ROOKED
MUH GRIT N GRIND

>every time there's a whistle the camera goes to him whining

so glad this faggot is out, he's literally doc rivers without the horse voice

>took 6 games to close out those shitters

This series just exposed the spurdoras

Rockets in 6

so what will be done with refs jizzing all over the spurs? it happens EVERY game and it's pretty blatant at this point

Will the Jazz be a good match up for meme state or the cloppers?

I think the Rockets and their run-and-gun play-style match up well with the Spuds, especially with all the bench scoring. Think they have a good chance in a seven game series.

Disciplined defense causes Harden problems, though.

jazz, easily.

cloppers always flop

ALWAYS

Can't wait for the next SKEEEEEUP

Is SBNation /oursite/?

This. When up against physical D they fall under pressure

>needing to use lube to fuck women

confirmed virgin. fan of a shitty thug nigger team and definitely not getting any pussy. your life's shit bro and by bro I mean never my bro fucking faggot

>did you just get here? ......................
>..............
>..........
>...............
>can you give him your notes?

what the fucking fuck is Pop's problem

the spurs team is so old

Normies stealing memes

Didn't Warriors get beat by the grizz?

They're actually not that old. They get younger and younger each year

What is De'Aaron Fox's ceiling in the nba? How do you think he will end up? What pick?

So obviously there is only one true son to Kobe and that's Kawhi

Kawhi > Westbrick

Kawaii Leonard

Can't Out Flop the Clop

lol cuck reporter getting BTFO

>t. someone who hasn't read the secret /nba/ lore scrolls

So what are the weakness to the Rockets? I feel like they can't handle a real physical and tough defense.

Ginobili, Parker and Gasol are old as fuck

>Kobe's actual son making to the 2nd round, while all the illegitimates argue over which one could chuck more.

/nba/ has literally never been right...EVER!

calm down bangwagonee, have some personality, testicles, and individuality and post on /nba/, you fucking virgin

Bucks will be back next year. Hoping to see thon fill put, also brogdan and him improving their trade. Giannis will continue to improve and hopefully improves his bbiq and english. We gotta extend Monroe, even though he chimps out a lot. We gotta draft another point guard, drop/trade delly, and draft a person to possibly replace Snell in the future If he doesn't get better.

Good series raptors. The better team won. Derozan is a beast, idk bout Lowry though.

/nba/ was right about the warriors getting BTFO last year.

How's Rockets D vs Grizzlies Grit N Grind D?

what arc are we on in kawaii's anime story?

BTFO LOL

Grizzlies have an underrated defense. Rockets are meh on D

ginobili, parker, pau are all old. aldridge is getting up there too.

Trade the fat fuck Chocolate-Bari Parker for a peice or picks

compared to memphis foul-every-play-but-doesn't-get-called defense it is nonexistent. rockets are about to get skullfucked

gonna be a breeze for the spurs after the grizz who grab, pull, and shove on every possession

>Rockets
>Defense
Good one

Billy Crystal getting back at Chuck

Congratulations to the Raptors for reaching the second round. I know that to them that's like going to the conference finals

>WAAH, The big bad Grizzlies are bullying muh Kawhi

You Spurdoras dont even know your history. Spurs were THE dirty team of the 2000's

>playing physical against king refbabby

bruce bowen and robert horry kept bitchmade players in check. grizzlies foul every play but never get called because of their grit and grind repuation

I remember you from the game thread you fucking faggot don't @ me ever again

TFW GUARANTEED A SPOT IN THE FINALS> FEELS GOOD BEING A WARRIORS FAN

>No OT tonight

they're just going to get swept...

Kek

Grizz play a similar defense-driven game to the Spurs, it was a good matchup for the Spurs.

Rockets can put Williams, Gordon and Harden and blow past the Spuds old men offensively. Not sure a slow-paced iso offense will also be very effective against run-and-gun spam 3s either

Bruce Bowen used to undercut players midjumpers, fucking with their ankles you idiot

Have fun getting swept by the superior Warriors you cocksmoker

The Grizzlies were the best 1st round matchup for the Spurs. Every team from now is going to be soft compared to the Grizzlies and all they have to worry about like chuck said is just our score them.

Watch Aldridge have a dominant series against Houston.

>it's a nigel replies to your posts episodes

spurs are sweeping the rockets in 5 max you dumb yuroshit faggot

I said not to @ me you retarded leaf

spurs are winning this bitch

this, the league, and /nba/, is fucked. they're about to be BTFO again

pop made a living dismantling dan tony's run and gun shit at its height with nash, stat, and matrix

>Watch Aldridge have a dominant series against Houston
As much as I would like this to happen it just isn't. He doesn't do anything that explodes our offense he's just there.
It's literally Kawhi and Parker carrying this team

/nba/ has a short memory

Bowen was

>user, turn on the spurs rockets game. I wanna see moreyball get btfo

Kek

>it's a Britain talks about the NBA episode

Kys

Spurs will not get past the RACKETS
screencap this

if toronto doesn't win game 1 they're getting fucking swept by leshit and co