ITT: Sup Forums in 1977

ITT: Sup Forums in 1977

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2qI6UDD2uQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Music sucks and i hate it let’s fuck it up real good

AOTY

This.

Let's make a new and edgier band than the residents?

Honestly i dont think music has even come close the heights of edginess that could be achieved. We could degrade the entire world.

Who sucks more? Kiss or the Eagles?

You got me but we have to start from somewhere,where will that be?
By the way Randy from The Residents must be mental,how do we surpass this guy?

Oh boy can't choose,i will go with Kiss just because of the make up.Eagles are just untalented patricians hitting chords.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

I am pretty sure she will be fine till 2017 though,stop spamming that shit.

I bet the Voice finally fires that Christgau hack this year. Can't wait for it.

HOLY SHIT, TURN ON THE TELEVISION

F(at)

hell be fine

They did it again lads

SHE'S A BRICK...DUN DUN DUN DUH...HOUSE
SHES'S MIGHTY-MIGHTY, SHE'S LETTIN' IT ALL HANG OUT

holy shit

Somewhere out in Chicago, a genius is born...

Punk is dead and we have killed it.

Billy Corgan is 12 actually and he isn't any genius, actually he sucks.

RIP

And Justin Bieber won't be born for another 17 years. Enjoy it while you can. :^)

dude this shit sucks, what happened to the funk

electronic music isn't real music

CAT SCRATCH FEVER
CAT SCRATCH FEVEEEERRRRR

Fuck you, Ted.

I'm been doing that since last year m8, get with the programme

>some irrelevant dadrocker died
Pffft, who cares?

KISS are the greatest band on the planet, eat shit nerd. They can do no wrong and their next album will be just as good.

Album of the year is obviously this.

Everyone ready for the big Bolan comeback? Hoping he does some more stuff with Bowie after the TV performance

You must be well under the age of 16 because only middle schoolers think this band is ok.

no

>posts a band literally put together to sell clothes

Dropped.

Kansas sucks. That is all.

Yeah, one of my least favorite states. I'm more of a Lousiana guy.

literally who??

Still better than S*yx.

Anyone check out this Trans European Express? Pretty good shit. Maybe synths are the wave of the future?

That Tom Petty dude is alright I guess. Better than prog garbage.

Since you already posted this, let me post the album of last year. And yes, these guys have posted one phenomenal album every single year for the last five years. Can't wait to see what they do next year.

Me too, they're gonna release classics right through the 80's.

Any Mancanons seen Warsaw? They'll never amount to anything

I was just listening to a Black Sabbath greatest hits collection and those were good songs back in '71. Say, whatever happened to those guys anyway?

HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING THE GUITAR SOLOS UUUUUGGHHH I'M CUMMINGGG

hah

My little brother has all their albums. I hate that band so much.

What the fuck how has no one posted this yet? Is this the best pop album of the decade or what? Jeff Lynne is a god.

How long until Ozzy is kill, Sup Forums? Bloke hasn't been sober for years
>inb4 he'll be fine

Underrated Post

Just got my tickets for the upcoming Elvis tour. Finally I get to see the King!.

Underrated Album

Yeah, about that...

This is going to sound really strange, but I'm not from this time.
I traveled here in a time machine from 7 years in the future.
In three years on the morning of April 14th, at 9:00 A.M.(Around when record stores open) a powerful band will release a new album. They have dreadful power, even by our standards! Once they release it, metal and everything you know will be changed for good.

Pic related

People can say what they want about the coloreds but at least they play wholesome music unlike these punks. Thank the lord almighty they arent pushing sex drugs and violence.

top post

Wow, Grimes sure is ahead of our time! This is the greatest album I've ever heard!

Anyone from Portland here? Have you guys head of this new band called Wipers? They haven't released any records yet but go see them live if you can, they're fucking great.

At this current rate, I give 2 years tops

So, is Bowie dead or something? Not that it matters, death to fash.

WELL YOU CAN TELL BY THE WAY I USE MY WALK I'M A WOMAN'S MAN: NO TIME TO TALK

The fuck are these ugly ass albums

Overproduced garbage.

LSDJ? Gameboy? What's that?

Why don't they just give up?

NYfag here, I recently saw a really shitty band, they were called Suicide and it was just one guy playing keyboard over a cheap drum machine and a guy screaming. Apparently these guys have been playing for a few years already. Who the fuck listens to this kind of garbage?

Be nice to Grimes, user.

Hey guys I just got back from Brazil

>no more live performances
>keih is falling apart
>no album confirmed
So they're pretty much done right?

What's the verdict? Pop masterpiece or pop trash? It sure is a nice break from punk anyway

Crazy. Some rando band from Rockford, Illinois just released the Album of the Year. It's too weird for the metalheads and punks, but too wild for the pop crowd. I dont think theyll become more famous in the future, but goddamn did they hit this one just right.

if you say anything other than this is aoty you're a fucking imbecile

>Moon's recklessness with money reduced his profit from the group's 1975 UK tour to £47.35
holy shit what a fucking autist

I guess Bruce Springsteen was ok while he lasted but I doubt he'll ever top BTR.

Disco fucking sucks

Where the hell is his new album? It's been two years...

My cousin said Roy Orbison was playing at the county fair this week. Wow, I didn't even know he was still around. Thought he died in a grease fire or something.

Who the fuck is Grimes?

Who is this chick? Why is she still dressed like a fucking hippie?

Disco is actually very good.
youtube.com/watch?v=B2qI6UDD2uQ

post-punk would be happening and we'd be too gay to notice

Radio is not worth listening to anymore!
I mean, if I'm not hearing junk like Seals and Crofts, The Captain and Tenille, or James Taylor, I'm hearing all my favorite bands go down the toilet. I mean what the fuck happened to The Steve Miller Band and Jefferson Airplane? Or Fleetwood Mac? Now The Bee Gees think their black? And don't get me started on how downhill Stevie Wonder has gone! And what happened to Pau McCartney? I used to like him seven years ago.

Music sucks, and the radio sucks! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just end it all.

Thats the shit right there. Inspired a lot of synthpop and later electronic music.

I dunno, the Commodores are ok but there's something I don't like about them. How you call yourself a funk band by making gushy lounge shit like "Easily"? I'd go put on a fuckin' Barry Manilow album if I want that.

Randy? Have their identities been exposed?

Who's the best guitarist and why is it Rory Gallagher?

I dunno, but I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who claims to have seen KISS backstage without their makeup.

>faggots
what's a "drum machine" btw?

LIVIN' IN THE HOTEL CALIFORNIA
YOU CAN CHECK IN BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE

Get out your Quaaludes and your Linda Ronstadt albums.

there's a new Elvis in town anyway

sup Sup Forums
Name our band

Remember when Fleetwood Mac weren't lame mompop? Yeah...

Still better than Slave aka funk meets Kansas.

Ian Curtis and the Joy Division

that last beatles album was so awesome, do you really believe in that paul is dead stuff? lol. crickets fans btfo.

What's with the guy on the left? Would it hurt him to smile?

Concentration Camp Brothel

This band sucks.

no
t. jello biafra