Check out OP's new $20 shoe's I bought from Walmart for work Sup Forums nice or edgy?

Check out OP's new $20 shoe's I bought from Walmart for work Sup Forums nice or edgy?

Only edgy if you work in a daycare.

I bought the steeltoe version for factory jobs many years ago. They were pretty good for the money and I still have them. You'll like em.

A lot of people on Walmart website complained they fall a part in less then 3 weeks.. Being how these shoe's are gonna get water on them every end of the shift has me a bit concerned last thing I need is to have boot's fuck up when I've no money to buy a new pair now till pay day.

I have them too, they’ve lasted like 10 years

I wouldn't worry too much. You could always get some mink oil for your boots to preserve them longer.

they dont really fall apart unless you abuse them. i've had to re-glue the sole to the bottom and the metal hooks at the top for your laces will break after you bend them a bunch of times. also the laces are cheap as shit,

They are comfortable enough for the price. Steel toe would be nicer. Also they make my feet and socks stinky as fuck if I wear them for an all day shift. They dont breath at all like nicer boots

return them and go buy a real pair of shoes/boots.

One thing you dont want to do in life is cheap out on a bed and shoes.

They are ok I just got rid of a pair that I had for about a year maybe l little less. They started coming apart in the back .1to10 I give them a 5 not grate but not totally shit

Those shoes are fucking gay. Fuck you bitch.

This is so ugly dude, put them in the bin, I wear vans to work bro, black vans just mind ur own business and nobody notices and if they do, just say fuck off I’m not wearing gay shoes

I used to by them when i had no money. The soles will seperate in less than 3 weeks. I used them when i was a lube tech. Didnt really abuse them. They use cheap glue on the soles.

Save up some money and get some austraillian red back boots. Worth the money. Or check out local goodwills for something cheap to get you buy. 20 bucks for boots is not a good deal if you have to by them monthly.

Theyll be a nice compliment to your And1 high tops, poorfag.

I had a pair of those that lasted about 4 four months. Take them back and invest in something more durable.

Look into an oil to help with water. I had a pair years ago they are not as nice as the big brands but did the job. I wore them for over a year doing many different jobs. The machine shop metal wore them out so yeah they will work for a while. Them once you get money go get a good pair for your feet.

You get what you pay for.

I bought the same shoes 10/10 i put them on in the store and by the time i got to the parking lot i had my first ever gf
Best thing that’s ever happened to me. This is a pic of her sucking my dick as i type this

Op Wal-Mart sales a boot glue. So until you get money and can afford real boots go buy the glue. Its like $5. Glue those fuckers together until money comes.

Look decent enough user, as long as there comfy and keep your feet safe who cares on brand and price.
I've had cheap ones and expensive work boots but I just buy cheap ones and buy some comfy insoles.

I'm going to get a pair now

>not even slip resistant
op you pleb

XD

>walk into walmart with shit sandals
>replace shit sandals with not so shit boots
>walk out
you just saved yourself 20$, friend.

>fuck off I’m not wearing gay shoes
>vans
Pick one.

real shit tho, if you're gonna be working in a kitchen they're not the best. if you're in construction, they're definitely gonna fall apart fast. what did you expect for 20$ op?

>3-inch penis in pic

Fuck we don't have a wall mart in uk, what do

Wal-Mart .com ;) go get some killer pussy

>Walmart online store
Just be weary, if the delivery driver sees what he is delivering he is going to put them on, get instant pussy, and never deliver them

It's fine OP, though I personally just don't like them.

I bought myself knockoff Crocs (pic related) to wear outside now even though it's winter time here. They were $10 which is basically all I could afford.

Mine literally had lost about %20 of its outer material in about a month....janitorial.

Thanks guys, what type of lacing cross over or standard weave.......

You trust $20 shoes to protect your toes in an accident, nigger?
Cheap ass retard.

Lol I'm a head chef at burger King and my shoes cost 100 dollers

>chef
>dollers

Better be trollin nigga

backup chef at burger king and my boots cost me 70 dollars; get on my level op

That brand is great. I buy the tan, taller boots with the steel toes. Around $60. I had a pair last over 3 years. I decided to "treat" myself and get a really good pair the next time. Snap On. Supposedly awesome. They cost over $200. The leather at the toe wore out in 6 months making any waterproofing useless. The sole separated in less than a year. Total garbage. I went back to the Brahma boots again. I'm on year 2 and they're still in great shape.