Guys with all honesty, Curiosity is killing me right now...

Guys with all honesty, Curiosity is killing me right now.. I am in love with the girl in the pic and I believe that every girl has a price for her to fuck... so please i want you to give me at estimate of the amount that will seal the deal for her..( That number can go up in thousands e.x $30k ) but please be realistic ( i don't want 1 million$ bullshit)

Tell her how you feel user. Go from there

Or just drug her

by the looks of her i'd say 20 bucks would be enough

>In love
>Price to fuck

Okay

>I am in love
>I want to pay her to fuck me

You are not in love.

well Yeah i mean attracted to her ... seriously fuck love tho ( P.S English is not my first language)

no way dude.. there is no way

You're in love with her and also want to pay to have sex with her.
How romantic and thoughtful of you, OP.

>fuck love
dont knock it till ya try it famalam

see

Just pay a trafficker to bring her to your house in the back of their van like a normal person would.

wtf

Well. To answer your question honestly I would say 5k is an amount where everybody would consider doing it. Inb4 richfags wouldnt

fly to her country, invite on expensive date/evening etc + lets say 5k if your average not completely beast looking, and price goes up the uglier/fatter you are.
All in all this fantasy of yours should cost you no more than 10k total.

dude i am slightly above average and i swear i would pay her no less than 15k for her if she would accept .. i am so fucking desperate for her

If you are in a financial position where you could waste 30k on a shag, yet still can't find a woman. Just how repellent are you?

i have a gf but im kind of a jerk so... im willing to cheat on her with any women

600$ not a penny more

she looks like a cheap slut

You don't know what love is and that's hilarious you think you can offer any girl money.
You hang out with shitty people and are shitty yourself, leave your girlfriend if you do anything right.

She looks like a combination of this chick and Maddie Ziegler

i used to be a nice guy but fuck it ... girls deserve to be treated like shit, ever since i treated them this way they grew to love me more and more ... coincidence huh ?

I agree, she looks like a cheap slut. When they have piercings or tattoos thats the telltale sign that theyre an easy fuck.

More pics

I dunno ... i mean see

dude i wish i have more

Social media?

i dunno i found it a week ago on tumblr and saved it