Deus Vult

This is your friendly reminder that Sup Forums is a christian board.

Reddit neckbeards, atheishits and mudshits must leave immediately.

God bless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b11-37Me_a4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPq6iUifPrJbtlss1oeqiSXOgMsu_CC-0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPq6iUifPrJb9dcFHWARTb66cNMWjDotn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus can suck my dick and lick my ass hole. Only weak minded individuals "follow" a religion.

Also, Jesus was a piece of shit. "Hey guys you should sherk your responsibilities as fathers and husbands and come live with me and my other degenerate Jews while we pound each other in the ass and pretend I'm god's son."

since when Sup Forums is edgy 13 year olds? At least in the old days they were capable of good bantz
Anyway God bless you brother

Have an upboat, you reddit summerfag

Now leave, you people are cancer on this board

God bless you user.

I don't get Christians, and I am not talking about believing in god or all those meaningless fedorian arguments that go nowhere. That's been done already.

What I don't understand is why would you want to believe in this religion in particular considering Jesus was a pussy bitch?
The guy was a fucking loser.
It's not like you're follow a badass who went to war and kicked Muslim ass to save Europe. You're worshipping a kike hippie who would be all for inviting more Muslims into his own country. If Jesus was alive today he wouldn't be some DEUS VULT badass removing kebab. He'd be a hated rat, he'd a parasite and a hobo loser.
Christianity is flat out unappealing. It couldn't be any more cucked.

>let me tell you about your faith

Hahahahahah well memed friend!!!! One upboat 4 u!!!! xDDDD

Nice strawman.
How about you name any positive quality Jesus had? What did he ever do that makes you go ''WOW! THIS GUY WAS B A S E D!!!! THIS IS WHY I AM CHRISTIAN''?

One quote from the bible. One event.
What did he do that makes him so great?

I can smell your cum-encrusted MLP fedora from over here

ITT christ cult fags getting triggered.

jesus showed us the way and jesus was perfect in every way, we are not and we are not suppose to act 100% like jesus because we are not jesus

that is why shit like crusade still happend because it is not a cucked religion

They're not even Christ cucks. They're just RP-ing losers scared of the fedora meme.
All they know about Christianity is that deus vult is a meme that remove kebab say.

He died for my sins? Or maybe that he saw and told about the phonie jews?
>John 8:42-45
42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!

But I guess you propably wanted some awesome things like striking lightings.

also this

he died for our sins ,so now we are not bound by laws anymore and we are saved through him. Then he went to hell and resurected after 3 days

pretty aweome right ?

Yeah, the best you can do is some gay vague quotes about blaming no one in particular for people not believing a word the little shit says.
The guy was a loser.

I would definitely prefer him striking some jew with lightning, at least then he would actually stand for something and not just be this vague symbol that represents weakness and submission.
They should have rewritten the part about Jesus dying for your sins too. They should have said that only you yourself can repent your own sins by following the instructions - protect your race, protect your people, protect your homeland.
As it is Jesus is just a loser. A low energy mascot for a failed religion that destroyed the West by advocating submission and got us in the mess it is right now.

Jesus gave redditors like you a second chance at being a human.

But really, the only religion that has their leader conquer something is Islam. Go join their cult

I'll admit that i was just trolling with my first comments.

However, if I can be serious for a moment and recommend some redpilled reading for all of you christians. Please read Thomas Paine's book Age of Reason.

This book is the ultimate red pill on the christian religion. And if you have any knowledge of the American Revolution you know who Thomas Paine is. You owe it to yourself to read an intelligent critique of your religion and Thomas Paine does this masterfully. Also, he wasn't an atheist so if that word turns you off then you dont have to worry.

You can say he is a loser because you hate him i also hated him when i did not even believed in him I used to be athiest and i was evil to the bone i hated everyone and everyday i was this close to beating up or killing someone. when i realised i was evil and i did not want this anymore i found the opposite of evil in jesus . so is jesus a loser ?no he is the opposite of evil. so if being good makes him a loser this also makes you evil

Are you a drug addict?

10 years ago praise god not anymore

>buuu give me my strong brutal examples because that nigger kid at school stole my potatoes
Nah mate I rather improve myself to be a better person.
I'm gonna try to get a polish copy user

/thread

Explains the insane ramblings and the complete inability to address anything I am saying.
At no point I said that I hate Jesus. I simply don't see the appeal of such a weak mascot that represents weakness and submission. You just aren't addressing that, at all. You're just going on insane ramblings with no punctuation whatsoever. Reads like I am reading a heroin addicts ramblings.

Why not post on Sup Forums instead?

I. SHALL. ANSWER. THE. POPES. CALL.

Wat. Jesus and his followers were the Sup Forums of their time. Jesus got killed because he went to a church that Jews were using as a bank, flipped tables, threw chairs, and whipped them. The Romans used crucifixion similar to how ISIS uses beheadings. You didn't fuck with the Romans because if you did they would nail you to a cross, stab you with sticks, spit on you, and leave you to get eaten by birds. After Jesus was crucified all his disciples went around Rome carrying crosses saying 'Jesus is lord' (one of the most well known phrases of the time was 'Caesar is lord') as a way to say 'I don't give a fuck if you demean us or nail us to a cross.' They were the first punks in a sense. The only reason Jesus didn't wage literal war on Rome and the Jews was because it was only him and 12 disciples.

Here's some Deus Vult music for you.

youtu.be/b11-37Me_a4

This is the first time I see someone actually defend Jesus and not come of as a complete fucking idiot who can't even understand what I am saying.

That is pretty good, but I don't think that's how people are seeing Jesus. Just look at this thread. These guys are completely cucked.
Christians have put me off Christianity for good. All they ever talk about is muh peace, muh tolerance and other nonsense that glorifies the pussy side of Jesus.

>Why not post on Sup Forums instead?

Who says i play videogames? why dont you fuck of to red dit with your ad hominem ? i have been posting here for years.

Deus Vult, for God and country brother.

You've been huffing glue for years.
You should go to Sup Forums because that's where your posts belong. Nothing to do with video games.

He cured people's illnesses, died for our sins, told people to forgive and love.

Jesus himself wasn't redpilled. It's to churches and God who are.

>Christians have put me off Christianity for good. All they ever talk about is muh peace, muh tolerance and other nonsense that glorifies the pussy side of Jesus.
I don't know which site are you talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

I don't mind living amongst heathen. When it's time to Deus Vult, you better hope you're ass is saved because this shitshow is starting.

Yeah I can understand where you're coming from. Christians in recent years have been huge cucks, but I think that's about to change. We're seeing events very similar to what started the first crusade happen in the world so a lot of Christians actually reading their bibles instead of listening to their priest tell them how Jesus was a big cuck that didn't ever do anything mean or strong. Read the bible and you'll see how much modern Christians misunderstand Christianity. Also watch these videos if you're curious about the first crusades: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPq6iUifPrJbtlss1oeqiSXOgMsu_CC-0 youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPq6iUifPrJb9dcFHWARTb66cNMWjDotn

>we are not bound by laws
Wrong:

>"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil."
Imagine the old testament had a tick box beside every law. As a Christian, you'll try to fill in all that you can, but there are some you simply can't. If you show that you tried to fill them and apologise that you're unable to fill the rest, Christ will forgive you and fill them in for you. He FULFILS the criteria for salvation so that you can be saved, despite you doing only half the work.

That does not mean you do no work and disregard the law, for Christ did not destroy it. You may not be able to prevent wearing blended fabrics or shaving, but you can certainly keep your dick out of another man's ass. Don't take Jesus for granted.

I have converted to Christianty but i'm a roach, can i still stay?

Also Jesus was not about tolerance. Degenerates are gonna burn.

All are welcome to Christianity. Just don't shitpost your church to death if you can find one.

Yeah. People forget that he was about tolerance in the sense of 'I'll tolerate going into a whore house and eating with hookers while trying to convince them to turn their lives around'.

He sure was not.

As long as you bare the cross and truly believe, brother.

Gib Constantinople and Antioch

>following a Jewish religion
>everything is a sin

I am here to strenghten my faith .But pic related is you right now and since i am not saved this is pissing me the hel of so i am just going to stop posting

>Christians actually believe they own this board

You know it doesn't take Christianity to have right leaning morals right? The only difference between me and you is I think it's okay if a man likes getting fucked in the ass.

>worshipping Joseph's wife's son and his nowhere-to-be-seen father
ISHYGDDT

That photo is proof enough, but why do the people from 2000 years ago always look so weird.

If i could i would gladly give it back, i want Hagia Sophia as a Church, not as a mosque.

This. Christians worship the stepson of a cuckold.

Inbreeding being very common and unhygienic life styles.

Sup Forums is just about the least Christian place I've ever seen.

>morals
>wants to get fucked in the ass by another man

You need Jesus faggot

>nu/pol/ is just about the least Christian place I've ever seen
I corrected that for you :^)

O SHIT IM A CRUZ MISSLE NOW WOOOOOOAAAAAAHHAAA

You are the best Turk on /pol !!