I'm black and bored as shit ask me questions

I'm black and bored as shit ask me questions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dIGg1ihqYco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is your name tyler?

why is tyler the creator an annoying faggot cunt

i wish

why are niggers so fucking loud and annoying in public? white people are always just going about their business talking softy to each other in a store and then along comes the big dumb gang of niggers that somebody let out of their cage

do they even realize it?

why are niggers so obsessed with violence and fighting each other and not productive things like white people

How many other blacks have you killed?

Ooga booga?

b-but user, tyler is more talented than you can ever hope to be

how do you cope with the fact that you’re a nigger?

Why would you post this on a board filled with racist, neo-nazi, pieces of shit?

Serious questions:
Is that you in the pic? If so, what does your shirt say?
Who is lil pump?

do you hold your glock sideways when you shoot?

Be honest

Why do blacks often treat black criminals (specially 12-19yo) as just "kids being kids!" You guys do understand it isn't normal to steal and kill people, right?

Kek, you're probably living in your basement your entire life.
Go outside, ALL people are pieces of shit in ther own way. I'm not OP (and I'm white) but I hate both equally. Browns and Blacks are loud in public while whites are ignorant and arrogant assholes that will start trying to fuck your ears if you don't agree on their opinions.

Not OP, but where I live, black people are polite and respectful, and most of the loud ignorant ones are white. I'm white btw.

Does this gay nigger and his friends still have a show on tv? I can’t remember what channel, but it’s basically a nigger SNL type show. Dumb shit.
Who gives these niggers tv shows?

interesting OP never answers this question

Why do niggers all vote for Democrats, even though they don't do shit for them?

okay..
Your first question was asking why black people were so loud, which I do not really have an answer for. That's like asking why white people like mayonnaise so much, or why (insert x stereotype here). It's just a thing. Not all black people are loud, just some of them. It could be because of the overwhelming majority of inner cities to be inhabited by black people, which leads to a lack of knowledge as to how to properly act when outside of that environment.

"Why are black people so obsessed with violence and fighting each other and not productive things like white people?"
Well, we are. While it is true that a portion of the African-American community resides in the inner city, that is not reflective of the entire race. So many of today's major artists are understanding and aware of the plague on the black community that is the inner city, and do so much to give back. I.e. Chance the Rapper, Beyonce, etc, etc. It's not only limited to black people when it comes to the inner city. If a white man lived in the inner city he'd be the same exact man as a black man living right next door.

Is Chance the Rapper a deep state operative?

Also I'd like to add: Most of the loud ignorant people I encounter on the internet are white racists, so those are the biggest problem in my opinion.

Well, I'm surrounded by Liberal men and women, so I figured that It'd be interesting to get another point of view.
It's not me in the picture, by the way. It's an artist named Tyler the Creator.
Lil Pump is a shitty meme rapper.

Why are you pretending to be black? Post timestamp.

does watermelon taste extra good? whats wrong with oranges and berries?

I'm actually happily married and I have a great job and a bunch of friends and other healthy relationships.

Niggers are such fucking annoying useless piles of garbage and they will apparently never change. They are so predictable with their loud, violent, arrogant, animalistic behavior. The best thing that America could ever do is simply kill them all off systematically and remove them from an otherwise great society. I dare you to find a single issue in the US that isn't largely linked to niggers or at least fueled by them. Honestly, think about it.

Because they are told and pressured to. If we are discussing a black man or woman in the inner city, desperate to get out, looking for any way to escape their hellhole, they will run towards any man or woman who will say what they want to hear., and due to a lack of strong education, they tend to be manipulated easier than someone from a higher income bracket, which really fucking sucks.

Thanks for responding!

New question, if you will?

What is your favorite ethnicity when it comes to food?

Now, in this nation, we have many great African-Americans who are - and, let me say, this is exactly what I've been saying this whole time, for a lot of years - that we have many African-Americans who are bored and want to answer questions.
Now, for many years I have been saying - and there are interviews I did, old interviews from years ago, on the Internet, that you'll see - folks, I've been saying this for years about black Americans who are bored and want questions.
And again, recently, I've talked about the many great African-Americans in this great nation, who are bored and want questions.
And the God-fearing, great nation that is the United States of America, does not provide them with the questions they want.
And folks, believe me, you're never gonna see any questions bored black guys here in this great nation want to answer; not if we go on running things the way the Democrats have tried to run things.
Ask any African-American who's voted Democrat these past 30 years. And you know - for years I've been saying - and a lot of other people in this great nation, have also said - that black Americans need to get some good questions.
And we've known about this for years. And I've been saying - and in all the years, my position on this has never changed - look back at the old interviews I did, what I said then - and believe me, I have been saying this same thing for years, that bored black people on the Internet need some good questions.
But these Democrats... well, I don't need to tell you folks anything, you folks've = you've all seen all the fake news...

This is your fault boy. youtu.be/dIGg1ihqYco

Why do poor white people vote republican when they don't do a damn thing for them?

to be quite honest, i don't really hear that being used. Black people with any sense in their brain usually fucking hate the boonk gang, supreme patty shit. They are aware that they make the community and culture look like a bunch of fucking retards.

So your answers basically reaffirm that blacks should just be killed off. They live in thick groups in the inner cities and so they don't know how to act anywhere else other than their loud, poor, shitty, dangerous, drug ridden, violent waste of space that they are accustomed to? That's it? They can't change? They can't become more human and less animal?

Is this supposed to make me feel like I should accept them???

I basically asked why do black people suck and your answer was well, because they all suck, in tight knit groups, and they don't know how to not suck.

Can you post your cock?

i fuck with greek food tbh

Triggered

So what, you see black criminals on tv and in your local area, and you assume, "This is what it's like everywhere! The entire country/world is exactly like my extremely limited view!"

Go back to school you fucking retard. You are as big of a problem as the "niggers" you think you know all about.

How do you deal with with having aids and sickle cell and no father around and hiding all the bikes you steal? Serious question.

Ahh greek is amazing! My favorite is Thai

i think you misunderstood my response. you are looking at people that are a victim of their own surroundings. they were born into a very negative environment, their brain is wired to be like their environment, and when they are taken out of that environment they attempt to emulate the environment they've lived in. Instead of having a fucking holocaust on our own people, and killing off the blacks, (it's awful that you think that) we should be giving the members of our community a helping hand. Not handouts. A helping hand. Teaching them how to get out of their situation.

No, you dumbass. Forced separation of people so no more than 2 or 3 black families live next to each other. This prevents the creation of black ghettos.
Also having employment opportunities

Real question negro.

How come mental health is never talked about in your community? It can be men or women but mental disabilities seem to never be brought up in the conversation among talking about rase issues.

It's because Democrats manipulate them by telling them what they want to hear, as opposed to the truth.

For example, Republicans may point out that black communities are shitty because of their own toxic culture, and bad decisions. Democrats, on the other hand, tell them that it's because of systemic racism.

Black people love to think whitey is out to get them, and Democrats play that up, thus securing their vote. It's all bullshit, but it works.

And I need to add, a white man living in the inner city surrounded by blacks does act like a black man, ie a violent and retarded piece of garbage. You are literally admitting that niggers are the problem.

Think about a city that is mostly white, no society is without its problems but groups of blacks have vastly larger issues than whites, because they are fucking subhumans. Look at Africa holy shit.

And before you chime in with "b-b-but the whites did that to Africa! They colonized it and ruined it!"
Part of that is true, and it's only because they could. Because, again, blacks are subhuman.

Does it bother you when we use the word nigger here?

holy shit people actually believe this and support this

This is how trump won. Because americans are really this stupid. That's what happens when voting majority is uneducated, angry, and gullible. Enjoy your brown grandkids faggot.

why?

And on the flip side, the republicans are brewing racism towards the same black communities that vote democrat because they hate the rich whiteys that vote republican.

Racism is so mixed into the bipartisan political system they the two can't exist without one another. It is a shadow war by the government against the american people in order to control them and protect the status quo.

And the funniest part? Both political parties are run by the same people in the end.

forced separation? not allowing families to live next to each other/ you can't be fucking serious. this is not fixing the fucking problem. disregarding the overlying problem. instead of "forced separation", and giving black people jobs, we should show them the men and women who made it out of the ghetto, and succeeded. show them college, and show them that they should stop running around in the streets. not fucking forced separation. because even in forced separation, there will be income brackets, and ghettos will form in the lower ones. it's not the fucking black people that are the problem, it's the environments that they live in.

>missing the point this hard in order to further your own blank narrative

I'm white and from New Orleans.
Some would call me a wigger but I mean this is where I grew up and how I was raised so whatever.
It should be known that there are quite a few different types of black people.
>racist old black
Few of my friends parents would let me in their houses because I was a "white devil"
>ghetto on purpose black
This is the average. 90% of the time they act ghetto as a facade to fit in but when they go home their parents are more respectable than yours.
>actual ghetto
Normally loud as fuck for no apparent reason. They don't seem to really understand that it's rude to others since it's so common where they live. Probably the best people to get really good food from I mean I was raised on that shit.
>niggers
These are the gangbanging blm retards that follow the Democratic Party into the gates of hell. Most black people hates these people or fear them.

please enlighten me as to "the point"

I hate niggers and I don't want them in my life. Period. I don't care WHY they suck, I don't care as to WHY you think that we need to help them like they are some poor helpless animals. I don't care for them at all.

Please tell me what your point is.

how big is your penis?

if we were speaking face to face, and you were using that word, then i would be set off. but the fact that a lot of the people on this thread saying that word are saying it over the fucking internet, and are 100% to pussy to say it to a black guy during a debate, then it doesn't bother me, because it just tells me that they are half-assed on their shit. if you're going to be racist, then fucking whatever, but the one thing worse than a racist is somebody who is too pussy to be racist in real life.

depends the day. if i go no nut then i get around 7ish, but normal meat beating is around 6.7.

I have said "nigger" to a black person's face. I have dated a lot of black men and for some reason they were all into raceplay and wanted me to call them a nigger faggot when I fucked them.

Post it pls

maybe it's because they know that black people will be violent and so we all have to watch what we say and do just like if we were in a cage with a wild animal

does it make you feel whole knowing that you are unable to control yourself over words?

look at the nigger threatening violence, like always

honestly, niggers are so fucking predictable and laughable

>Look at Africa holy shit.
>Comparing africans to african americans
Yeah no

why are black people better climbers than whit people ?
is it because their DNA is more similiar to the monkeys DNA?

maybe, the stereotype that black people are so violent wouldn't exist if it we gave our inner cities a helping hand, not a temporary solution.
and if you can tell me where i threatened violence anywhere throughout this thread ill stick a juul in my asshole

If blacks and whites are equals why do black people need so much help from whites?

Why are whites doing so much better as a whole?

I thought that we were all equal what happened

>why are black people better climbers than whit people ?
They're not. Literally, wut?

dude, i have no fucking idea then lmao. i mean, calling someone that word to their face is a ballsy move, but if they gave you the card then just fucking go for it idfc (in my book)

Okay, I can understand that. The only people using the word nigger irl are either gang bangers or the KKK, basically.
I have never used it when speaking with a negroid individual because it seems a bit rude.

gotcha. imo, if they give you the card to say it, then go for it.

since you've said your cringey little 'helping hand' statement more than once, i'll bite

what the fuck do you mean by this? i can tell that you are young because you talk in vague principles and not in practical ways that could actually be applied to real life

"let's all give blacks a helping hand"? what does that fucking MEAN? and how is that any different than giving them something for free???

How did you get a computer in jail?

I think it is a little strange. one of them demanded that I insult them while fucking them. "you like my white cock you fucking nigger? You're my nigger slave. take my white cock in your nigger asshole" the guy I dated for 2 years demanded I say something like that every time I fucked him. it was extremely awkward the first time he asked me to. but it got a lot hotter over time

This user is asking the real questions

a helping hand isn't an unemployment check, or free tuition, a helping hand is teaching home training. Social etiquette. Telling them how proper grammar, educating them on the arts. Telling them how to discern between bad friends and good ones when they are in high school. Stronger substance abuse enforcement in high school and middle schools. boarding schools to outside of the inner city. Parents under a certain age threshold to be forced to go to a support group of other parents. Mothers and fathers. Criminal punishment for estranged fathers with no justification. Do you want me to keep going man?

fucking weird dude. some people are into some kinky ass shit.

where do you live? i've never seen a mug shot without measurements on the wall before.

I don't know any negroids, but I know a couple of arabs. They are all okay with me calling them sand people and towel heads.
They get to call me a fucking gypsie tho, so it's all good.

What do you think about Andy sixx's massive shit logs and would you get your throat clogged by one

this isn't me. it's an artist named tyler the creator.

what you are seeing is a vicious circle of socioeconomic problems that have gotten worse over time. a low income family living in a slum where the dad has to work multiple jobs to make ends meet. a person grows up with very little influence from parental figures. they see how poor they are. they see what a better life would be like on TV. they want that for themselves and their family. they feel cheated by the world. they see crime and drugs in their neighborhood. someone mentioned a lot of money and a feeling of family that they didn't have before with their parents constantly working. they join a gang to feel like they have a family and to make money. this continues for several generations and creates the problem we see now. inequality lead to them being cast into slums in the first place. then the slums eat them up and spit them out into a small husk of who they could have been otherwise.

Is it not true though?

it is very true but republicans are more racist and so they feel like they relate to them because poor idiotic republicans are mostly racist assholes that feel like their problems can be traced to minorities instead of realizing that their problems have nothing to do with minorities at all.

sorry, just an autist who lives under a rock trying to make an edgy joke.
never heard of him, anything in particular you recommend? i just watched who dat boy, not particular to rap but I like the sound of it and the video.

You should wear a hat

Tyler is funny as fuck
my name is literally Tyler
all of my friends/aquintances and shit think im hilarious
i know other tylers that are the same way
YO WE A FUCKING BREED DAWG
aint no white or black when you a tyler
you just a straight up nigga
unless you gay
then you a homo

oh, this is really cool. a good summative of his music is his NPR tiny desk concert. it's on youtube, you should check it out.

>I dare you to find a single issue in the US that isn't largely linked to niggers or at least fueled by them.

Exactly correct. I want to subscribe to your newsletter.

thanks! i'll watch it now

Dumbass detected.
Bush put money in my pocket with tax cuts (brought about by Clinton) and a tax rebate when he took office.

why do you have to state that you are african american

You a homo
or a homo nigga?

>we should be giving the members of our community a helping hand.

Benn doing that for years, and what have you done with it? Demanded mor "gimmedats."

probably to specifically laugh at edgy kids trying to be funny and the intellectuals trying to talk about politics

Cuz republicucks do so well in the south, fun fact cousin fucker, the richest states are all democrat and the shitties, least educated, lowest quality of life are are republicans

Why do black people today still hate white people for slavery? No black person alive in today's USA society have ever been slaves and no white people alive in today's USA society have ever owned a slave, so why do they give us flak for something we didn't do to them?

why not both?

How do you feel about a white man dating a hot black girl?

right, you're talking about fucking welfare and government programs

all of those things cost a LOT of money, when in reality we shouldn't be spending a fucking dime to do what someone's parents should be doing. keep the niggers on the government teet

you can't be a day over 19 years old

I'm white and grew up poor and nobody in my large family turned to violence or crime, shit I was surrounded by rich kids who had their own sports cars at 16 while I didn't even have an allowance, had to wear shitty cheap clothes and eat tuna helper. Never once did I complain or resent anyone. It's not about poverty it's about the person.

I knew a FOTB Indian woman who had to take the bus to work, some black woman kept trying to take her iPhone, she was being harassed every damn day on the bus by blacks. She asked me in all honesty, "What's wrong with black people?" Even coming from a shithole like India she had never seen behavior this bad. I had to tell her we don't talk about that.

you are listing all of the reasons that i hate them

why do you feel like it's your own personal mission to save all of the monkeys? i hope things get worse for them so they either die off or just go the fuck away

I just listened to most of it, I really like his stuff. Thanks for introducing me to him, sorry for being a fag lol

well, again, thee is illogical within the black community just like there is illogical with the community. no racial community is without flaws, and calling back on a time period of time in which most were not affected is something that with a little bit of thinking is an easily refutable point.