>visits Sup Forums once

OF THE TRAMPOLINE AT THE ZOO

BECAUSE I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

WHEN I WAS

A YOUNG BOY

MY FATHER TOOK ME INTO THE CITY

TO SEE A MARCHING BAND

IT WAS BACK IN 32 WHEN THE TIMES WERE HARD

Why was there a trampoline at the zoo? This entire movie doesn't make any sense.

A YOUNG WARTHOG

GOODBYE JEWS

PRISONER 24601

The ZOG and the blacks use the trampoline to "jump" into white society and corrupt it.

Learn how to interpret metaphors idiot.

WHEN I FEEL HEAVY METAL WOO HOO

Then what is the trampoline a metaphor for? You only made things worse with that post, good job.

you just made me feel very old

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

WAR
HUH
YEAH
WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES IT TAKES 4 MINUTES

The trampoline is a metaphor for mainstream media, which they use to force themselves into our lives.

It's obvious if you actually know kino

Can anyone explain why white people hate other races so much?

Are you ready Steve?
Uh huh
Andy?
Yeah
Mick?
Okay
Alright fellas, let's gooooooo!

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO, WE WASHED OURSELVES IN MUGGLES BLOOD AND ALL THE HALF-BLOODS TOO.

>FUCK OFF NIGGER

What did he mean by this? Is that a new Black Magic spell?

When will they learn?

I wish I could have been there the first time this was posted in response to that

It's a spell for eliminating the white man's burden.

J. K. Rowling talks about it in her new book.

KEK

>Trump wins
>JK Rowling comes out as a raving white supremacist
>Writes the sequel to Mein Kampf

you must have went to film school. Jelly!

youtube.com/watch?v=qbs_EX3UgL0

asians are cucks
blacks/latinos are degenerate
arabs are muslim
jews are subversive

WELL
THE YEARS START COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND

I'M HOOKED ON A FEELING

HIS EYES ARE AS RED AS THE SUN

IF YOU WANNA BE MY LOVER

He told me, to samefag