Black anons, how does it make you feel thinking about your heritage...

Black anons, how does it make you feel thinking about your heritage? Do you ever think about how the reason you're here is a direct result of slavery in the united states? Does it make you angry? Does it make you upset? Serious answers please

fuck outta here newfag

OP's mom got fucked by a bbc lmao you little inbred bitch

Nigger user here.
Id say its the greatest feeling to be a proud nigger.

I dont know anything about africa. Id still probably cum in your wife if you asked me to though

>heritage
They have none. Africa is virtually culture less.

>the reason you're here
The reason they're here isn't because of white people taking slaves, it's a result of Africans selling their children/family/neighbors to anyone who would buy them. If it the americans didn't buy them, then the middle easterners would of, and being a slave in america was a fucking luxury vacation compared to the mudslime slave trade, not just their slave trade of the day, but the current one. American slaves weren't worked to death and not fed, women chained to walls as baby factories. They were fed, clothed, given shelter, and reasonable work days. The Islamic slave trade of today is far far far more brutal.

>Does it make you angry?
It should make them happy as fuck. If not, they would never have been born for one, and second if they were, it would of been in fucking africa. the poorest negro in america has a luxurious lifestyle compared to the average coon in africa.

I didn't say anything about white people taking slaves specifically, I just said slavery in general. The fact that their ancestors were here, had kids, who had kids etc, was because of slavery, they wouldn't have known about America if it wasn't for the slave trade.

Africa has lots of culture. It's a huge continent that's not all mud huts and shit

niggerlover

No one cares. Kids these days give zero shits about history. While you are typing dumb shit on some image site they are out jizzing in some white chick.

>blacks
>thinking
>heritage

This. Also blacks still sell blacks into slavery today

Africa has culture like cavemen had culture. It's incredibly primitive and lacks any utility. Any real culture there is the result of whites trying to elevate them.
Stretching your neck and shoving bones through your nose is not culture.

we wuz kangs

>Africa has lots of culture
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigger spam!

i kekd real hard. I almost shit my pants. That's how hard I kekd.

nigga, if someone offers to sell their daughter as a sex slave, you are still wrong in taking them up on that offer

It’s rough because everyone I know can trace their heritage to specific parts and their names have more meaning than mine because they have context.
I was named after great African artists, writers mostly, but my last name is lost

Honestly, I don’t care about my heritage that much, but it would have been nice to have one

so many """""""black""""""" threads at the same time?
what kind of user would do such a thing?

that depends on the price, terms you can negotiate

Don't feel too bad, Chinua. Most white names go back only a couple of generations.

your last name was Uggaboogga

Gosh! That was original. And cutting to boot.

>Uggaboogga

Uggabooga
Uggabooga

Some of us Irish came over as slaves as well or our ancestors were apart of the criminal elements in NY as the Irish ghetto gangs.

I'd say we are no better than they are and that due to the racism of the time, it was easier for an Irishman to get ahead than a Blackman.

All I am saying is, I understand them and think they have a right to be angry,sure-- but we've got to break this cycle of keeping them down and saying it's "culture" when our own Irish ancestors did nothing different.

you best be trollin
Nigga!

LMAO! I needed this thread! This is is full of insecure blacks.

Keep crying cuck

IRISH WERENT SLAVES IRISH WERENT SLAVES IRISH WERENT SLAVES IRISH WERENT SLAVES IRISH WERENT SLAVES IRISH EERENT SLAVES

Why are you mad?