SHIT DOWN MY THROAT ANDY

SHIT DOWN MY THROAT ANDY

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

>op makes 4 new threads

nice job
show some more backbone spineless faggot
say something witty

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

>>forced

Logging in

>op will now samefag in his own thread
ready?
set?
cancer spam

POOPY BAD BOIUJIEI
POOPY OPPYP(Y POOPY

YEAH YEAH SPAM MORE CANCER
SPAM MORE CANCER
FAT FUCK WHEELCHAIR WELFARE MAN

I don't know about the other 3 log threads but im a different person. Which means we're expanding. Mature much?

make more threads

Dump

quads of faggotry oawww shiit

faggot cancer spam quads

ready?
set?
cancer spam

proof me wrong faggot

Dump

oc pplz cancer spam

Holy shit

Andy is here...

or just i dunno dont respond and let it die out? Attention is its life force.

I feel his power running through my throat

he vpn bumps it so it doesnt die

Dump

Dump.

yup every time the thread gets to page 10 he bumps it

Logging in

Is eating shit the new fashion amongst faggots or something? Jesus you people are literally the most retarded creatures ever to exist, you need medical help, the cringe is too much

>Is eating shit the new fashion amongst faggots or something?

good one user

whew lad

we logfaggots only post our scat trap fetish in log threads. no straight faggotry allowed

What?

he doesn't even understand the scat trap shit fetish faggotry autism that comes out of his own mouth anymore

CREAMY SIXX

Grow up faggot.

How's it feel to roll throat clogging dubs spamfag?

kinda busy cant play cya later trap scat fetish faggot

The fresh cream, the hot steam. I need the wet log that is Andy Sixx's dream.

The hot log, the throat clogged. You better slidd the log with its creamy wet sog

Screenshotted
Shitty Quad Sixx's

Dump