Sup Forums humor thread

Sup Forums humor thread

you guys are all racists so lets have a funny Sup Forums humor thread full of racism and other jokes

bump

post more racist jokes

lol

I'm not racist.

everybody on Sup Forums is racist Sup Forums is a racism board you newfag

What's long and black?
The unemployment line.

How do you start a rave in Israel?
Glue a coin to the ceiling.

That's what the shills want everyone to believe.

Sup Forums isn't an echo-chamber, don't act like it should be. I've no doubt there are many genuine racists on here, but I'm not one of them, at least by Sup Forums standards. I'll laugh at jokes and appreciate the cultural and even genetic differences, but I have black and arab friends. My niece is mixed race and I love her. Some of my all time favourite people are/were black, asian, whatever.

There are all kinds of people on here that aren't racist, and there are also people on here who want to paint Sup Forums in the worst possible light, so they spam vile, over-the-top hatred everywhere. Don't let them fool you into thinking we're all like that (assuming you're not one of them!).

There are often legitimate concerns, viewpoints and discussions on here that a lot of people want to silence, smear and discredit by any means possible. That's why I (and many others) come here, and I'll wade through pages of Nazi spam to find the intelligent conversations that are banned elsewhere, but I won't be labeled as the Sup Forums stereotype that our would-be censors try to project onto the entire board.

Why the one for white folks cost more?

>my niece is mixed race and I love her
Fucking end yourself, mud.

you shut your whore mouth

heart attack grill is one of the best resturaunts in vegas

>meanwhile, in Ottoman Empire Toys-R-Us

For the record, I'm white. But I can't tell my brother who to be with, and I love all of my family regardless of the colour of skin.

If you can't imagine feeling empathy for a mixed race member of your family, your own blood, then you would benefit from suicide more than I would.

You're on the wrong board.

Demand and supply determines price. The implication is that there is less demand for one, hence the lower price.

And since the main difference is the race of the person on the box... Racism.

BTFO
lol

Because I won't tell you what you want to hear? Because my views will be challenged?

I'm on exactly the right board if I want to talk politics and not have to censor myself. I might not be a jackbooted neo-Nazi but I consider myself fairly conservative and have been called racist and banned on other forums, just for being honest.

In the last year I've been told "" on other boards more times than I can remember, and I've been here quite happily for 3-4 years anyway, so I know which board I'm on.

I'm sorry if you'd prefer an echo-chamber. There are many right-wing circlejerks on Reddit if you needs your views parroted back at you, but Sup Forums (and Sup Forums as a whole) is, ironically, a very diverse community.

contributin

I don't know why but pic related always makes me chuckle.

>It's always the yanks that have got to be silly.

Completely agree with you, though - it's good to have different opinions here; it means that our views are challenged and perfected.

Get the fuck out.

different models of the same product

White material is easier to get dirty, I think.

Kek.

I remember that thread, so many keks that day.

Wasn't a prank
Didn't go too far

haaaaaa, hitler got them good, nice prank yo.

It didn't go far enough. Great prank though.

interracial couples < inbred 'couples'

their faces

This guy is actually based he tries shocking people into losing weight. Several people have had heart attacks in his restaurant and one person has died in his restaurant while several other have died as a result.

He is the grim reaper of /fit/. They love him over there.

>not being racist
I too wish I could live as a blue pilled twat

aren't you mommy's tough guy?
>newfag
>look at me, i'm racist
>why is that girl going for that nigger instead of me
>i'm racist because i'm lonely and those 'inferior' niggers are happy and successful

Always makes me laugh.

It's sad that all she wants is a Family Dollar near here house and her nignog neighbors are going to fuck it up and make them leave.

Damn that qt on the right.

Underrated

I'm on the next plane. I want a scooter and an assault rifle as well.

is this real?

More like qt on the left.

that's not funny man

>you guys are all racists
Not true. Sup Forums is a board of peace that has been grossly misrepresented by bigots looking to destroy our peaceful culture.
#NotAllPolacks

> drops out of the tree to throw the bag

kek do you have a youtube video of this?

DELETE THIS! Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE!

Have more diversity.

>niggers
>successful

Beau's they will actually pay for it, making up for the nigger version just getting stolen.

Is racism still considered a negative thing tho?