Post a girl and anons say if they would fill her pussy up or rather cum inside her asshole. also WWYD thread

Post a girl and anons say if they would fill her pussy up or rather cum inside her asshole. also WWYD thread

I'd cum anywhere just give me some girl

poor virgin fag

I'd bend her next to that tree and cum deep into her asshole. then she would suck me and leave purple ring on my head.

My girlfriend

bump!

Wwyd?

pull her hair while fucking her pussy hard and then cum inside

cum in her mouth while looking in those eyes. wwyd?

wwyd?

replies for a replies fagots - keep it simple

Wife's holes, would cum in yours asshole

Inside her cunt, wife's holes again

fill her

inside anal

Creampie her pussy and watch it drip down those lips.

More pussy pics?

nice. Let's see frontal/tits?

Would bend her over and fuck her ass so hard she screamed. Finish all over her face.

wwyd to these? especially the blondie

more of the titties

Creampie?

very nice. Any with cum in her mouth/on her face?

Gf

I'm very interested. Hard to say without a better view of the body though

Not handy, looking for some new stuff to post

im taking that tasty pussy to drain my balls in. my GF?

my cum would leak out of her asshole right on that chair

Personally, I'd fuck the blonde in her pussy hard and long 6-7 times per day, every day, until she got pregnant. From then on she would get fucked only in her asshole, sometimes nutting in her bowels, othertimes making her suck the shitty dick clean.

more!

Definitely filling that sluts cunt

good plan, wouldn't be her first time going from ass to mouth and swallowing

I'd leave that asshole wide opened and full of my cum

ALSO make your choice with first post as no replies yet

so wwyD ?

My wife...pussy or ass?

Those bruises on her arm would be extended to her pelvic area after her crotch got jack-hammered a few dozen times

Gf, would like to watch

Wwyd my wife

she looks much like mine gf. tiny body, innocent face. I would fuck her petite asshole until it stays wide opened. wwyd?

Wwyd?

She can take quite a pounding, has some experience with 2-3 guys taking turns on her!

id cum inside of her and clean it too

This slut needs the facialabuse treatment. Throatfucked until she pukes, then use that as lube to fuck her ass and then back to her throat. Nut on the dirty floor and make her lick it up while she gets pissed on and keeps licking every drop up.

Just knowing my cock is riding parallel with her spine is enough to dump my balls in seconds. I get off just at the thought that her log of shit will be pushing back against my dick so when I pull out she will flop a nice huge compacted shit out of her body and onto the floor, covered in semen and her red gaping asshole will be showing her stained and raw insides.

She needs to give daily rimjobs too

She was part of a clown orgy?

Wouldn't be a problem, she's done it several times to me.

Gf, WWYD anons? There may be moar

i come back yor gf. my dick very hard

i slap ass

My gf

Would make her go ass to mouth and then cum in both holes