Russia is the most dengenerate and dangerous white country

Russia is the only white country since WWII that still actively seeks conflict with other white countries.

We know about Russia's recent well documented and "honorable" deeds in Ukraine and Georgia, which resulted in tens of thousands of dead white people and millions displaced. Now they are threatening Poland and Romania. It's a public secret the whole Eastern Europe + Scandinavia is in their crosshairs.

The collapse of the Soviet Union is the source of the greatest shame to their empire. Putin is literally trying to colonize white countries because muh geopolitics and muh 19th century imperialism. His goals can only be fulfilled by sacrificing millions and millions of whites from the countries that aren't even "enriched" yet.

Mao genocided Chinks. Hitler genocided Jews. Stalin genocided whites. Putin wants to genocide whites.

>m-muh savior of the white race

lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Slavs
>White

Did you know eestibro that Estonians are actually genetically linked closely to Russians ranging back to the days when tribes formed in the area of Novgorod?

That would mean.... We are not Finnic... Finno ugric is a meme.

Estonians are slavs.

>Finno ugric is a meme
Russia is a meme.

It's a bastard state, which is a result of hundreds of years of racemixing, genocide, ethnic cleansing and wiping out the intelligence. What do you think happened to the Finno-Ugric peoples? Murdered. It's a shame it even exists.

WE

>Based whites killing self-hating pussy whites
What's the problem

You forgot to mention 10 million dead civilian in Yugoslavia and Middle east by "peaceful" United States

Get on the train Igor. Your home country of grayness, poverty and drug abuse is waiting.

WUZ

Is this the thread where I express my butthurt?

>based

AKKYPANNSS

Can some1 explain the hatred towars Russia from east-bloc countries? will there be no Slavic empire? ; __ ;

Don't be pinning the Yugoslav wars on the US, that was our achievement

It's the slavic US, the eastern equivalent of western anti-americanism.

>ukraine

no such thing

Look at the size of "yellow" in my country. Now think of the 25% of vatniks that were literally brought in after WWII and the top 25% Estonians that "disappeared". Now you should be able to understand, Ahmed.

Are you forgetting when the US+all of NATO attacked Serbia on behalf of the Turks?

Also the EU is the one openly threatening to invade Poland and Hungary, not Putin.

Russia is a disgusting mongoloid shithole and everyone here understands this fact.

Don't worry Estonia if they try and do anything they will get nuked o the stone age.

You are just a leaf, go groom your new rapefugees eh?

>Putin wants to genocide whites.

He wants to genocide EU, I'm pretty ok with that.

Don't worry kids.

Daddy won't let anything happen to you.

> Russians reeeeeeeeee
So who is degenerate non-state seeking conflict here?

>Can some1 explain the hatred towars Russia from east-bloc countries?
Fake countries are being mad that Russia is their rightful owner.

until first Latino president

This. It's quite obvious that they lack the capacity to ever be a civilized culture.

> Drowning in cultural marxism. Not being happy about that.
> Defending cultural marxism inventors. Being proud about that.

But you're Estonia.
Plus it's been proved that American agencies started both those conflicts.
Also, this is a slide shill thread. Read the fucking rules faggot.

> there was more estonians in the times of soviet korenization forced politics
Wew. Go drink some windwasher.

You're a fucking idiot.

...And nobody FUCKING CARE about your Oedipus complex with Daddy Putin...

test

>Nooo iam balt commies oppresed me
>Russia is bad and they want to hurt me

Honestly you should have changed the flag before posting this.

Your country is backwards as fuck and has always been. Prime isolation/wall material.

FSB shill putting on an American flag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

>Butthurt belt getting booty-blasted about the russians again
Please, you didn't even have a fucking revolution against the communists.

Everyday, like a clock.

If hope he BTFO poles and take their Sea acess

They are butthurted, with no reasons. Simple Russians don't care about their countries at all. Tb.h it's very strange to me that balts are so buttblasted, with no reasons.

pls save us from the EU

I can almost hear the Code Red sounding in FSB's propaganda headquarters right now. Quick, rush in, put on a different flag and praise Putin's policies on Sup Forums!

"Is the only country who starts war with other Whites" - you've seriously never heard of 'America?

I can almost hear cluck-cluck-cluck.

I always thought Estonians were Scandinavian anyway. Are they too haughty to accept you as one of their own?

>Being this fucking deluded
You're a vassal state for USA, and you're trying to accuse others of being shills? Honestly what the fuck do you have to fear even if they did occupy, half of your population is russian and your cities look slavic as fuck, same shit win finland.

Visit St.Petersburg I can save you as many times as you want, if you are qt enough you can also save me a couple of times.

>You're a vassal state for USA
We fought for our independence. What did you do? Assuming you even are Aussie.

no homo

Literally nothing wrong with Russia defending their national interests.

>Fought
I'm pure blood mate, or at least just a bit austrian, my accent rubs off. Anyhow, what fight? I've read your history and it was pretty much just peaceful protest tier, on the same level as most soviet states.

Of course it would be no homo.

No, Estonians are actually a very isolated Finnish nation that never interbred (until the last 10 or so years when they started dying out). Finns are not Scandi.

>economy smaller than italy's
still pretending to be a superpower

stay mad russia fags

>Says the military, funded by the united states getting it's ass handed to it and humilitated behind lines

>economy smaller than italy's
It's not, but nicely memed, KhokholBro

Most Baltic countries were like go 50/50. Germany wins, we still have 50%, USSR wins, we still have 50%....

Funny thing bout them also - go look up who your current goverment is, bet most of them themselves were in the kgb or the Communist party top seats

How will it not be homo?

Russians also killed 27 of your nationals, presumably white and you're still standing for this shit.

In the meanwhile, times are fast for the "web brigade".

another fucking proxy, another fucking Ukie

We will liberate each other a couple of times, no homo.

Our economy wasnt an obstacle when we decided to kick your ass.
Plus we recently acquired a coal resource, hopefuly it will burst our economy.

Wow, I surely care about a bus full of random australians. I must with pure hate boogeyman russia because they shot a missile.

Seriously mate, why the fuck would I suddenly get all booty blasted about shit which has happened for both NATO and PACT? Multiple incidents of collateral occur, if I were to account them I'd probably have more hate for NATO.

Russia has existed for 300 hundred years, and has been at war for 266 years

Sounds gay enough count me in

>Russia has existed for 300 hundred years
It's the same as "France has existed for 58 years" Just because 5th republic.

>Yugoslavia

This meme should end. It was kept by totalitarianism and a charismatic war hero Tito.

As soon as he died, the western money stopped and balance of powers was disturbed, it was over.

>Simple Russians don't care about their countries at all.
You're implying the simple Russian dictates anything whatsoever in Russia.

>russian gdp: 2.097 trillion USD (2013)
>italian gdp: 2.149 trillion USD (2013)

but alas it is and I bet it dropped considerably considering how much the ruble fell vs the USD,

alas good luck mining the coal.

It's smaller than Brazil. The Russian economy is Canada tier. Imagine if fucking Canada decided to fuck with the entire West and NATO.

Can we go with Russia instead? I really don't want to be with a bunch of cucks.

You are on Sup Forums though, may be in your imaginary world there are a lot of undercover fsb agents here, but still. I don't care about your country at all.

Northwest Russia was originally a finnic region.
The old Rus was basically formed by finnics, slavs and germanics(the true Rus people and the rulers, a minority).

The finnics just integrated into the slavic population, sometimes by force.

There are still some few finnics populations in Russia though

>Comparing canada to an army which on level with the united states or china
This is utter retadation.

>>Comparing canada to an army which on level with the united states

It's not. The fucking UK can defeat Russia in a war by itself

>The fucking UK can defeat Russia in a war by itself
Explain how.

>Russia army on level with united states or china

I suspect it might have something to do with Russia occupying their lands and meddling in their internal affairs for the past 400+ years.

Better morale, equipment, training and personnel not made up of mongoloids.

Oh yeah because if we needed an Allie we would go with Italy over russia fucking kek fuck off retard

Russia is the biggest threat to white people and they waste their time with brown skins while Russia thrusts it's vovk in everyone's ass. Or you faggots like it.

Doubtful.

>Better morale
Remember you're talking about the same country which tried to prosecute a soldier for shooting a terrorist, as well as gave leeway to a islamic terrorist butchering one of their soldiers.

>Equipment
No, not really. Considering the infrantry themselves russia has the upper hand, armoured warfare is not even an argument, russia is infamous for it's large armoury of tanks and they've outmoded their uselesss models/sold them, not to mention russia now has a new fleet of armour vehicles and new cars, trucks etcetra.

>Training
I wouldn't say so, canuck. It is not the 90's anympore and there isn't logistical problems and lack of structure and coordinate due to a transfer of political ideals.

Last one is a joke in itself.

It is. Only retarded jingoists from /k/ try to pretend russia is incapable.

Almost made me write a military summary. 8/10 bait.

We would literally scrap your army off our boots fuck off with your autism your opinion will matter when your country stops letting us use it as a landfill fucking leafers and turks with this dumb shit all the time

>Like Lenin an co. didn't enact the NEP.

>Like Stalin an co. didn't enact a great "Orthodox" revival.

>Like Abramovich, Deripaska and Nathaniel Rothschild don't pull the strings in Russia.

Pro-Russian fag-bois are useful idiots for the Jews. "Master-race" fools getting totally cucked by Kikes like Josh Goldberg.

In their minds, bfore Russia started to ruler over them, they were as advanced as Atlantis herself. They were magic and superior people. And then evil Blyads came and tore it all down.

They are threatening Poland and Romania?

Victim of communism pls

Finally someone with common sense

Thats only prove that we have better birth rates than you.
And when West will crumble under they own gayness cultural marxisim and muslims apologizing.
We will genocide you out.

it is very interesting that a british airfield never got bombed when briton was in iraq.

the russian army can't even perform tatical bombings, instead resorting to using cluster munitions which were banned by some genevia convention.

russia is getting owned by the islamic state.

can someone post a webm of the russian generals getting BTFOed?

>eastern europeans self hating
Jesus americut just cause western europe is cucked that doesnt mean we are

>butthurt former USSR-colonies complain
>the thread

>can someone post a webm of the russian generals getting BTFOed?

muh s-300's and T-14's!

At the end of the day, common sense is what makes or breaks a man, not what you read in a book or on the internet.

Ask yourself if what you're told by "them" is consistent with what "they" do and you will have all of the answers you're looking for.

ATO in one week.

Hatred to Russia and the USSR as a gesture of loyalty to the USA is the national identity of the small post soviet countries.

>can someone post a webm of the russian generals getting BTFOed?
What?

>giving a fuck about what some convention thinks
Personally I'd use all kind of agents if I was a military coordinater.

>Aug 2014
Wow, some blokes got caught alive.
This means russia is somehow incompetent overall.

t. Clueless Amerilard

NW Russia was originally Finnic. Hell, even Putin is Vepsian.
Yes, Rurik was a Finn.

Guys, emails lets do this.