Hey Sup Forums how much do I need to make monthly to get a girlfriend?

hey Sup Forums how much do I need to make monthly to get a girlfriend?
i'm almost 30 and I make like $1200 a month

You need to learn how to socialize properly.

You need an income of at least $4000 a month plus a Mercedes-Benz and a Rolex.

You could live on welfare and have girlfriend and many kids.

i dont think it matters how much you make im a college student and have little to no money and i have a girl and a side bitch.

It's less about what you make and more about what you do in a day. Not your job, just how you spend time outside if the house run a way that you could attract or appeal to a mate.

Only fundamentally insecure red pill idiots think girls are in it for the money. Be a fun person.

probably at least triple that amount. that's not very much money user, that's poverty level.

>tfw 2.5 years away from making ~9,000 a month

can't wait boys. gonna buy so much fucking happiness

At 30 you're going to start seeing an increasing amount of sluts that care about what you make and ability to be a father to their kids.

You need to pull down $4000 a week to afford shit like cars and watches

if you are an amerifag you need to atleast double that amount
if you are western eurofag you need atleast triple that
if you are a slav you good ma boi
if you are latin amerifag, pajeet, asiafag or a sandnigger just off yourself

>Implying there is no such thing as a credit
>implying in the first place
fuck off

I make ten times that. Ask me anything. I’m in my 30s and married btw.

would you give me a couple hundred bucks until payday

If you need a car loan you have shit tier money.

Maybe. Shoe on head?

oh i'm biological male btw

I got laid when I was basically homeless. Money has nothing to do it with. IN fact when I was traveling I used to just sleep with chicks so I'd have somewhere to stay. They'd take me in like a stray kitten then beg me not to leave after a couple weeks of hard dicking.

>30
>1200/mo
Lul
Im 24 and make 1600+. What state do you live in user?

only if you're dating sluts your age. I'm 36 and I still mostly fuck college or fresh out of college girls. It's easier than it used to be, they all love old guys and have daddy issues.

This, if your only good attribute is money then all you're going to get is gold diggers who will leave you for someone richer.

gonna need sause.

>implying that paying off car immedietly is somehow better than paying it off in a span of 10 months
>implying rich people don't pay their cars over the span of couple months since it's more manageble
>again with the implying

When I was younger I was poor as fuck. I lived in a shit apartment in a shit part of town. I was fucking every grill I saw. I didn't have money for food, but I was fucking hella bitches. Now that I'm rich, my mind is constantly on money and getting money. I don't even go out or have friends any more. I miss the old me, but I feel like I have broken myself somehow. I have a couple of bitches that want me, but I don't want to deal with the hassle of them trying to own me.

Suze Orman over here

Rich people typically don't need a LOAN to buy things though, regardless of how they spread out the payment. Don't be butthurt just because you're an idiot

nobody said anything about loans fag
if you pay everything upfront or spread it overva year the car dealer recieves all the money immediatly (unless the monthly credit goes through them, then they receive the payment monthly)

It's because other people drag compromise with them. Compromises of your plans for the future, compromises of what to do with your time, compromises of your finances.

It's much better to go it alone if you can, avoid people and their demand for compromise. Find an expendable someone you can fuck and enjoy doing stuff with, maybe a couple, then focus everything else on you and your life goals.

So onto of being an idiot you're also illiterate, amazing.

Are you sure a board where people communicate through text is a good place for you? Maybe you would be better off on Imgur or something that requires a lower reading comprehension skill

You need 2400 a month or about 30k a year so you can support yourself better first. Get a fucking trade, get your HVAC cert and go make real money. Hvac techs make about 35-40k and its like 9 months of easy trade school

Rich people get loans anyways because it maintains credit and good standing. The only people who outright buy are lottery winners and that's because they have 100mil in cash and don't want to compromise their private life and disclose their finances.

Did you ever stop to wonder why rich people have american express cards and credit cards if they're "so rich and can just outright buy hurr durr" user? Well now ya know.

1200 a month?

...just collecting cans on the highway? sharpening pencils in the library?

>person A talks about credit based payment for cars
>person B insults people that buy cars using car loans
>person A dismisses the argument and follows through why credit based payment for cars is better than paying all money on spot so much so that even people rich enough to pay all money on spot still choose the credit based payment
>person B insults person A and people who use car loans to buy cars, using the argument that rich people don't use car loans, completely dismissing the fact that person A didn't make that claim
>person A says nobody is talking about car loans
>person A is obviously a fag cancer even though the only person talking about car loans is the guy that shoved them into a conversation about credit based monthly payment
>person A might be retarded when it comes to proper terminology

but (You) are still cancer, fag

Nothing. I've known Chads that wouldn't work and pull all sorts of ass. It's about that Chad swagger, or Chadger.

They have credit cards for cash back, miles, concierge, etc. you’re foolish

I make $70k a year, and I have a house and car, but no gf. I'm worhtless