When did you outgrow guitar music?

When did you outgrow guitar music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mZvdGAGlOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's guitar music

when rap or edm stopped being trash, so never

i started out not very into it but now i'm getting more into it (as long as it's not generic ass shit)

>what's guitar music
Well, OP?

When did you outgrow listening to music daily?

Music with guitars.

This looks like the alvvays cover from the thumbnail

like 14-16

no it doesn't

I am afraid I don't understand
How does one exactly outgrow music based on an instrument it features?

i've invested so much into my guitar playing hobby, but deep down i know you're right op. people don't give a fuck about guitar anymore, and guitar music lyrics are always about love and romance and feelings, people don't care about that anymore either. people only care about fucking and getting fucked up in 2017. nothing else matters.

guitar music is nerd shit in 2017. and i've invested so much into it, it's depressing as fuck. i think i'm going to sell all my guitar shit and just numb my feelings with alcohol until i eventually work up the courage to kill myself.

Why do people reply to retarded bait threads? I know this board is slow and a bit boring, but come on.

yes, it does

you know he's right. people start with nursery rhymes, move on to guitar music, and then move on to either rap/edm/classical

guitar music is teenager garbage

Nobody cares about the guitar anymore. Look at any shred player from the 80s. It's just laughable.

oh yeah?
well you're a doodoo head

I've never been a huge huge fan of it, but I went through a pop punk/alt rock phase as a teenager.

These days I can appreciate some guitar music but most of it I find to be very sterile and non-stimulating. When it's used as the main instrument it tends to bore me to death.

A lot of classical music features guitar in its arrangements, though. It's a versatile instrument. Just because you lack the skill or imagination to implement it into more sophisticated music doesn't negate that fact. It's really your own personal failing.

I imagine you're this guy and well, that's a pretty fucking embarrassing post if I do say so myself. It sounds like you got into music with a desire to 'be cool' instead of being driven by passion for music itself. It's no wonder you've lost all drive to continue playing -- your priorities are all fucked up. You can't even really call yourself a musician at this point.

It doesn't matter if 'guitar isn't cool anymore'. There are billions of people on this planet that aren't 18-24 year old swagfags and enjoy a wide variety of eclectic music. You'll get there one day, maybe. Or maybe, you'll do as you suggested and kill yourself. You do seem like a pretty weak person, so I wouldn't really be surprised if you lack the strength to mature into a well-rounded human being.

>outgrow
>music
mensa?

Never
youtube.com/watch?v=2mZvdGAGlOo

m-m-music?? also whats a gutar???

Music was made by Satan and a guitar is his dick. Remember that every time you are listening to "guitar music" that you are literally playing with Satan's dick

this but unironically

If anything rap is garbage trash teenage music

you know so little is embarrasing