ITT: Rich user looking for girlfriend/wife

ITT: Rich user looking for girlfriend/wife

>Be me, 23 yr old
>250K yearly income
>Have 2 bedroom house, fully paid
> S63, fully paid off
> Been to Yurup with a few close friends a few times
> can't for the life of me find a good girl

I'm not a very attractive guy but I'm fairly /fit, have a good income, and a good personality (i've been told).

All the dumb cunts I run into are used up whores or landwhales!

My requirements are:

1)Dont be fucking fat,
2)Virgin
3)Know how to cook and take care of yourself,
4)Be kind, and look forward to having 2-3 kids

I dont care if youre not very attractive, I just want a good wife. we can talk on skype (I'll show you bank statements, house ownership and car certificate) and if you like me and I like you I'll buy you tickets to L.A. (bonus points if you already live here) and we cant try living together. If it works out for about a year we can start a family. If you don't like me Ill buy you tickets back no problem.

shameless self bump.

Show me the view from the house and I'll post a picture with my throwaway email.

no. i can post bank statement?

[spoiler] my phones charging, im too lazy to get it and take a picture but i already have a picture of bank statement [/spoiler]

Not a girl but I'd give you a family and blow jobs anytime for a consistent house and meal

what do you do OP fag

>250k/year
>rich

pick one

Maybe your looking in the wrong places user. When you marry a true life partner it's better for it to come naturally. Make some different friends, go to different places than you normally would.

I guess, could be a fake though.

>>/soc/

You're not gonna find a virgin that basically sells her cunt to you...

Shut the fuck up I want my house in the hills for pumping out some kids.

Do you a favor: Craiglist

I want a fEmale

im sure its more than what you make :P

HAHAHHAHHAHAH this guy man, cracks me up...

But they fucking do it for free! They wont do it for a literal house, car money and a loving husband? the fuck?

You're gonna fucking take care of them, i dont need a birthing machine.

you seem awfully bitchy... "could be a fake" your ass could be fake, how do I even know youre female? Post tits or gtfo

Of course I'll take care of the kids, with the nanny that I pay for with the income from my job.

yeah no youre not gonna have a job.

Forgot to mention I expect you PERSONALLY to do the housework, cooking cleaning kids, etc. No job, youre a housewife.

I will work my ass off and bring money

What do you do?

Affluent, yes. But far, far, far from rich.

I live in Northern Virginia and can throw a rock and hit any number of >300k households. Not rich, tho. Still gotta work.

Assistant jizz mopper.

>I will work my ass off and bring money

Not rich, then. The rich don't need to work their ass off. You're just well-to-do.

You sound like a real fucking prick dude, no wonder you're trying to bribe a live-in sex slave baby factory and maid in one. Skinnyfat isn't fit and if you're this neurotic on the internet I really feel sad for whatever woman comes into your house because you're clearly going to feel like you own them - trapped in your house on your dime away from home. You're disgusting and I hope you die alone.

I have two jobs
me and my friend own an importing company and another one and I have a software firm, mainly freelance work.

I plan on applying to google and moving to San francisco next year, so my income would increase to ~275 (though my profits would fall, I prefer S.f. over L.A.)

Nigger what do you do for a living

ill be your your sugar baby or something to start. I fucking hate my job and want to play video games and cuddle my dog all day. Im not super fit but I have a nice face I think. Only slightly overweight. not a virgin tho.

We just figured out why you have no gf.

>My phones charging
>I have no phone
>shit bait

So there is no house yet and your work/income isn't stable. You sound like every dweeb that plans on applying to community college next semester. So what do you really make, and don't try and show us the bank statement for your co-owned business.

yes thats exactly how i see women. They are there to provide emotional support and council, to take care of the mondane things and kids. Whats wrong with that?

in return I will protect them if need be, provide for them and take them around the world and be loyal to them.

Feminism has truely ruined your head. Men and women arent the same dipshit.

>Tips fedora
Are your swordsmanship skills enough to protect M'lady?

Just go fullblown MGTOW dude, it'll serve you better.

You should start a time travel company and then go back to the 1800s where your regressive attitudes would fit right in. Then you could find a girl. Until then, enjoy virginity, you rotten incel POS.

>durr hurr he expects women to act like women and do the easy housework instead of going out and working their asses off what a bad guy hurr durr durr

Thats you. Thats how stupid you are.

Seriously. OP sounds like a grade A asshole. He should improve himself before anything else; he’ll just ruin whatever he can buy right now

LOL. This guy could probably be slaying poon left and right if he wanted, but he's just going to sit around and cry about feminizms and shit. What a loser. Money is wasted on the dweeby.

OP might as well just go full fag.

OP might as well just an hero.

This is why the autistic should be kept poor and indoors on a government stipend.

no mgtow is stupid, how can any man be happy without a woman?

ive had women interested in me (or money) but i dont want sluts, I want a nice wife to love.

My ideals died in the 1950s, so yeah.

>regressive

But I'm not leftist.

>enjoy virginity

im not a virgin,

>you rotten incel POS.

Im not an incel, I love (the right) women.

Are you the femanon who said shed get a nanny to do the work? what kind of human are you who wouldnt want to spend time with their KIDS? I spend as much time as Ican with my little sister and Ilove her, I cant comprehend how much Id love playing with my kids. I think youre the pos whos materialistic.

Do a Elliot Rogers :DDDD

digits chekt; op rekt

KYS

>and a good personality (i've been told).
*lots of money

what the fuck?What exactly am I in the wrong for? For expecting a woman to be a fucking woman? The hell?

"Slaying poon" is different from marrage, dont ya think?

>1)Dont be fucking fat,
>2)Virgin
>3)Know how to cook and take care of yourself,
>4)Be kind, and look forward to having 2-3 kids
Go to a rich white church and fuck the pastor's daughter

Some of my friends from age 11 are still with me, and we've never changed attitudes towards eachother, we still call eachother dipshits and faggots and its great. idk man I just want a nice wife.

For expecting a woman to be what my fucked-up, regressive, insane version of a woman should be. GOSH, I WONDER WHY YOU CAN'T GET A WIFE??? But please, go on acting this way, I'm sure if you keep doing the same thing eventually something different will happen.

Honestly, the DUMBEST people end up with money, I'll never understand.

Fucking Kek

maybe I'm actually right and you just dont have enough brain cells to realize it?

Making money isnt that hard, literally. Just get a wage cuck job, buy a cheap ass car to sleep in, build up enough money to buy shit from china and sell online. Thats literally how Im making money. mostof it anyway. just do the research lazy peasant, theres a reason we're rich. its not a lottery

First, you will not find a virgin that sells her pussy to you.
virgins look out either for love or a /fit/ stallion to lose their virginity to. They don't care about money at this point.

Second, you are a passive-agessive little bitch, which over-reacts far too much. You can see that throughout this entire thread, which is precisely why only gold-diggers or desperate landwhales would put up with you.

So at this point you have no chance but to either get off your high horse and work towards getting a good personality (hint, people who told you that you already have one lied to you), or compromise on your retarded wishlist and settle with a gold-digger, who will certainly not be a virgin, do the housework in a sloppy fashion and screw you over as soon as she can.

>1)Dont be fucking fat,
>2)Virgin
>3)Know how to cook and take care of yourself,
>4)Be kind, and look forward to having 2-3 kids
>5)You must sleep with me when I command
>6)You MUST orgasm
>7)You will not leave the house unaccompanied
>8)You will not be allowed a phone, sorry, women can't be trusted
>9)You will dress according to my standards (All lingerie and anime outfits)
>10)You will watch my favorite shows with my upon request
>11)Essentially paid to be a breathing body pillow to replace mine, my BO has taken away her scent and she is now unclean
>12)DON'T FORGET YOU MUST BE A VIRGIN EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT, YOU MUST HAVE NO COMPARISON FOR HOW SMALL MY PENIS IS

Also this.

whoever told you you have a good personality needs to talk to more people.

>virgins look out either for love

yeah I'm putting my bets on that

>Second, you are a passive-agessive little bitch, which over-reacts far too much.

yes you can definetally tell what kind of person I am based on a single thread, yes yes.

>work towards getting a good personality

define a "good personality". I think its just bullshit, youre personality is based on how you act. I always act nice IRL, I workout, I go for long walks, often call my friends and family to chat and hang out, try to help those in need by donating, I read a lot of interesting books and have had a lot of fun in yurup in my youth.

you can't just "get" a good personality, youre either a good person or youre not. simple.

OP still hasn't posted his bank statement to back this shit up. Even then it's probably the shared account for his friends company.

kek

You can't buy love retard. You've got NiceGuy Syndrome all over you.

i hope this is a troll because you can't buy a "good wife" they just fuck better looking, poorer, and often younger guys with bigger dicks. because you pay for their time, and their interest. you didn't earn it or win it.

5) yes, true
6) not really, if you dont orgasm i will eat you out to make sure you enjoy it too
7) technically this is a good thing, with all the violence, no?
8)No, she needs a phone.
9) Yes, no slutty clothes, but if youre the right girl you wouldnt need me to tell you. I dont watch anime
10)I dont watch tv, but will ask her to read some of my favourite books. The right girl would ask and read them unprompted.
11)Men need emotional support, if I wanted the sex id just get a hooker,

12)men and women arent the same. my dick aint that small, dont bully (6")

probably, i want a girl with NiceGirl syndrome, where 2 find?

I sort of figured out this was a dumb idea after the first few posts, so ill call this a bait thread. Worth a shot.

>Buys cheap Chinese shit on Amazon
>Relists on eBay
>Calls it an import company
>Cheap Chinese shit gets him bad reviews
Oh fuck user, my goddamn sides. That's gonna be real fucking sustainable. So you're still in the car I take it?

and the better looking chads did earn it? At least I worked hard for the money I have, the chads were born attractive. I work my ass off both at the gym and at work, I dont think im asking for much.... I dont care if the girl is ugly, just be a nice wife.

you're basic requirements are skyhigh with the whores of today
good luck, user

thats.... thats not how it works user... also thats kind of illegal i think because youre not paying import taxes.

Seriously, move to a middle eastern country and look into converting to Islam - it has everything as far as expectations on women and marriage that you're looking for and you could probably expand your business. Just gotta be sober.

yep, thats the blackpill, so what should Ido? I'm not degrading myself to marry a slut.

Is moving to SF really the smart thing to do?

Too much competition, too expensive and the place sucks to live in.

I'd say move near SF.

you should try finding amish girls, very traditional those are

>Just be a nice wife
>And gib sex on command
>Also house servant

>blackpill
Oh no...it's retarded.

What is your (academic) background that allows you to earn such figures user?

On a side note, go hunt for grills in The Netherlands, Germany or Scandinavia

where 2 find?
she should even need me to command her, i come home exhausted, the right girl would want to make her husband happy and relaxed.

Like literally if she is having a bad day I would call off work and stay home and make her happy, like taking her to whereever she likes, maybe hiking, sky diving, something fun to lighten her up. Why is this seen as controversial?

high school. not jokimg. learned programming on my own and made some shitty apps, got a job at a shitty firm, then my friend and I were talking and both decided to make a company bringing in garbage from china to sell here. worked out great, we have just 4 employees and a tiny office but we make about 1 mil a year. (obviously I dont keep all of it, just 200K is mine)

i want to work at google, so yeah....

And here I am busting my ass in grad school in order to get a Data Science degree.
>Brb slitting my wrists

tHats a meme bro, just go to the library, get a programming book and read it, make shitty stuff, then read more and ask questions on stack overflow and make better apps, throw them on google play or some shit, then go to craigslist and find someone looking for a java developer or something and show them your apps. get job, improve, etc etc

>Wake up, commanded to give husband blowjob before work
>Assemble clothes on bed as commanded while he showers
>Make breakfast as commanded while he gets dressed
>Commanded to put on maid outfit
>Clean dirty boot stains tracked through house and wash clothes reeking of fryer oil
>At least we don't have to live in the car anymore, that smell is never coming out
>Wash dishes in dishwasher that Husbanko is too lazy to put his plate into, let alone rinse
>Shampoo carpet again
>Prepare roast and backup meal in case Husbanko doesn't like roast tonight
>$62.30 in the trash because he doesn't eat leftovers
>Husbanko comes home, angry as usual because his manager made him clean the fryers
>Punches me square in the face
>"Glad to have you home honey!" as I spit out half a veneer
>Husbanko unzips his pants without a word
>Get beaten for snagging dick on broken tooth
>Husbanko doesn't like dinner
>Forced to have anal sex because he knows it hurts
>Ask if we can go outside to the part
>"WITH YOU LOOKING LIKE THAT? YOU LOOK LIKE YOU DON'T LISTEN!"
>Husbanko puts me in the closet after ripping my lingerie to expose my $90,000 34DDDD implants that I still owe him for, as commanded
>Attaches my clot and nipple ring restraints that zap me if I move or make a noise
>I'll be a better wife tomorrow

I can only get so erect user.

blowjobs are gross, I'd never make my wife do that, (unless she got off from it, and even then, gross)

I dont shower in the mornings, do you want me to get a cold?

I dont get dirty boots, i work in an office

When did I mention living in a car? LMAO

>Dishwasher
NO fucking dishwasher, clean the dishes with your hands,we're two fucking people,

>Prepare roast and backup meal in case Husbanko doesn't like roast tonight

I like all foods except mushrooms,

>$62.30 in the trash because he doesn't eat leftovers

yes i do, why the heck wouldnt I?

>Husbanko comes home, angry as usual because his manager made him clean the fryers

jokes on you, I"M the manager

>Punches me square in the face

what, what kind of man hits a woman? Never would allow myself to do that.

>"Glad to have you home honey!" as I spit out half a veneer

dont you want to ask how my day was?

>Husbanko unzips his pants without a word
i'm not a sex freak, once a week should be enough for me.

>Forced to have anal sex because he knows it hurts

I prefer missionary

>Ask if we can go outside to the park

yeah sure, *buys flowers at park and gives to wife*

>Husbanko puts me in the closet after ripping my lingerie to expose my $90,000 34DDDD implants that I still owe him for, as commanded

no implants, thats stupid

Actually, I'm really thinking about it. I'm Dutch and there is a giant shortage of programmers here. I'm a marketing grad , but I'm thinking about switching over to Software Development due to obvious reasons.

:'(

Get you one of these OP

I'm literally the exact opposite, I dont want an overused slut as a wife and I'm not going to put up with whore-ish behavior and those who dont respect tradition.

no

You're a loser virgin, OP. Money and these appearances you keep up don't change that.

Oh...oh no OP. That was ghoulish overkill and you slapped the AUTISM CONFIRMED button with each rebuttal. Just stop, this is not how you're going to find a wife. What are your hobbies?

>loser
I think im a winner, I have great friends, family, money and health and a life well lived full of parties

>virgin

Im not a virign but why do people bring this up constantly? Are you acting like sluts are difficult to fuck? Seriously, go to a party at 1am and just pick a girl, walk up and start kissing, 9/10 they will just go with it.

I think youre an idiot, like really. You have no argument other than "Hurr durr you have a WRONG opinion hahahaha you probably havent had SEX that means you arent human hahah"

niggah I was bored when making this thread, idgaf what you turds think of me.

Im having fun so thats all that matters. My hobbies are biking, hiking, coin collecting, books, and tennis.

I think user is pure and innocent, he just wants a good wife that he can take care of. Go to eastern Europe, you'll find girls and families there with more traditional ideals. Only problem if finding one that wants you for more then a green card. I went back to Romania after University and stayed there for a bit and found a girl I loved. She is currently working but we have plans to have a kid soon. Best of luck user

g-give her to me user. also thanks for understanding,

Where did you meet her? and what'd you do in Romania? Wish you two happiness user,