/Sicario/

WTF I just watched this movie. I AM APALLED. At the beginning, I was happy to see Emily Blunt portray a strong, intelligent woman agent. But then, she literally spends the whole movie getting beaten up, choked out and humiliated. Even the last scene she was humiliated and treated like a bitch. What the hell kind of movie was this?

Other urls found in this thread:

birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/11/18/sicario-and-the-value-of-depicting-rape-in-abstract
imdb.com/title/tt3397884/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's an accurate portrayal of women today

they act strong and put on a good show, but in the end they're weak and can never truly function in a man's world

>"SICARIO" (2015).
>"SICARIOS" (2017).
>"SICARIO 3" (2019).
>"SICARIO 4: DA CAPO" (2022).
>"SICARIO 5: NARCOLAND" (2024).
>"TRUE SICARIO" (2027).
>"NO MORE SICARIOS" (2029).
>"SICARIO FOREVER" (2033).
>"SICARIO (TRIPLE) 9" (2036).

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

also, dlete this blunt isnt for chokes

stop posting this

I like to humiliate women. Women like to be humiliated, since most men spend their lives praising women and trying to please them.

I also love to hurt women emotionally and seeing a woman crying is enjoyable.

You do realize she wont be in the sequel right?

>starring emily blunt
for the longest time i thought it was rooney

She won't but her vacant body will act in it.

Why are you such a jerk?

Shut up faggot ur not making any sense

>Sicaro: El Plama (2044)

no :3c

This always makes me laugh.

The writer said the main character needed to be a woman, because he thought it more likely a woman would stand by her belief that what they were doing was morally wrong. Not that I agree, but this is the core conflict of the movie, that the protagonist is in way over her head as DEA officer under pressure by far more powerful enforcement agencies and mercenaries.

Go home Sup Forums.

Being a woman has nothing to do with it, her partner was just as weak as she was. The point is to have her be powerless against those manipulating her, and that makes gender irrelevant.

the "pretending to be SJW" meme is starting to become annoying and stale

I wish

Blunt can take the beatings OP, it's cool.

I hope the sequel has some ball stepping action.

Can anyone tell me why this picture is brutal?

Sicario has a boner

>You are not a wolf, and this is a land of wolves now

Friggin awesome

You guys are kidding, right?

His wife and daughters missing posters are in the background.

Because that's what the character deserved for being an idealistic moron. Blunt 's permanent bitch face made it so much better.

This too.

All she had to do was stay put of the way, she is literally there as a loophole.

Maybe she should have listened to Brolin and stayed out of the bank. Punisher didn't even want to kill her until she saw the bands and freaked out.

You will never get to choke Emily Blunt and cum on her dead body. Why live ;_;

What did he mean by this?

The entire film is a rape analogy about men using their power to suppress, intimidate, and violate women.

birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/11/18/sicario-and-the-value-of-depicting-rape-in-abstract

pic semi-related

daddyyy

>not Sic4rio
You had one job.

The Punisher knew she was assisting corrupt CIA officers, she had to be dealt with

This guy deserves his own spin off movies.

Sergeant Major Mike Vining

>SICAR10

He's right, you penis licker.

where is
>5icario

She's going to be in the prequel.

>KATE MACER - SICARI-UHOH

where do get that idea?

>SIXCARIO

dinner scene at the end was based, he could've drawn it out further though, but he was hard pressed for time i suppose so still based
also based that he referred to girl as "someone very special to me", it was so obvious he was talking about his daughter, there is no way this can be construed as a compliment in any way; at the end of the movie he spares her exclusively because of how pathetic, meek, and timid she is, proving that he is a textbook definition of a good guy. he only does what he believes is right, for himself that is.

i don't really get the girl character though, she acted rebellious like a fucking kid the entire movie, why couldn't she just ask simple questions instead of walking around like a deer in headlights and then ask retarded shit like "you've been there before?" or re-confirming the very little information she has already received?

>>i don't really get the girl character though, she acted rebellious like a fucking kid the entire movie,
that reminds me of this whore where the whole disaster happens because she refuses to obey a direct order, thinking that she knows better

why did she get mad when she was explicitely told her only purpose there was to make it legal to do what they're doing and she's not at all vital to the operation? that's a pretty good deal i'd love to have such a job

because women do not have the fantasy of fixing problems

Because the only reason she signed on was because she felt like her day-to-day DEA operations weren't really doing anything and wanted to do something that would actually help.

Any dumb faggot knows the movie is about being powerless and insignificant.

Considering you're not even a dumb faggot, you must be reddit.

Either way, take your shitty bait elsewhere.

if she wanted to actually help at any point, why was she so against the idea of getting high profile people that matter? why did she refuse to sign the contract at the end? they did in fact kill a high ranking member, yet she didn't want to help.

is everybody forgetting that she pointed a gun at a guy that said don't ever point a gun at me again?

another example of literally why
the only thing i thought was "for what purpose"
and she didn't even shoot him, raising the point tenfold, WHY THE FUCK

>MUH Sup Forums
Newsflash, dipshit: Sup Forums IS Sup Forums.
Go back to your home on reddit, you cock gobbling candy-ass.

she didn't need to shoot him, the act of defiance was pointing the gun at him. she's a wolf or a lion or whatever they said she wasn't because she did that.

God there's nothing better than Sup Forums tears
Can't wait till Drumpf loses

>we're a nation of immigrants
>LOL DRUMPF WHAT A STUPID SILLY FOREIGN LAST NAME WHAT A GRAND INSULT LMAO KEK

It's about how an idealistic person with principles will get absolutely fucked by the real world
I think the choice to cast a woman was more to accentuate the contrast between her and everyone else than to speak on women as a whole

What movie was trying to say is that women are emotionally unstable and when push comes to shove they turn into whiny bitches who need to be slapped around.

Are you retarded? She's a character that can't compromise the law. She believes firmly in it. That's part of her problem with the entire plot. She points the gun at him because she has been pushed almost to the breaking point of destroying her beliefs and ultimately, doesn't shoot. She's a nice foil for Alejandro, a man broken, who no longer upholds the law and uses unscrupulous methods to exact justice. Basic fucking shit.

I dunno I kinda liked it

>what did she mean by this?

>What the hell kind of movie was this?
a good movie

It's on IMDB trivia but I don't know has it ever been confirmed. Interesting detail in the movie though.

>the camera pans to Benicio Del Toro's character and focuses on the missing women posters on the wall. The pictures are of his wife and daughter who were murdered by the cartel.

imdb.com/title/tt3397884/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv

Burn after reading

t. Roger Ebert

maybe it was a movie that was about topics more important than feminism

>it's a "mentally incompetent racist projects onto normal people" episode

Drumpf has nothing to do with being anti-foreigner.

Go back to tumblr you whiny cunt

>searching all the threads for Trump references so he can respond

this is why you CTR virgins are so despised, even by your own people

I dont get it?