Schoolgirl, 11, whose dad splashes out £1...

>Schoolgirl, 11, whose dad splashes out £1,000 a month on her designer wardrobe and expensive hobbies insists she is not spoilt, just 'lucky'
>Eleven-year-old Lili-Rae Izatt-Port gets rewards for sticking to her hobbies
>The pre-teen, from Essex does dancing, swimming and golf after school
>Parents Bobbie and Carley splash out £1,000 a month on designer treats
>Lili-Rae says she's just 'lucky' - and Mum Carley agrees she's 'grounded'

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3616157/Schoolgirl-11-dad-splashes-1-000-month-designer-wardrobe-expensive-hobbies-insists-not-spoilt-just-lucky.html

i hope that bag she's wearing wasn't worth £1000

>that face
They should consider spending some of that money on a better diet.

Spoiling your kid and then whoring her to a newspaper to get bullied everywhere
fucking 10/10 parenting

She's going to grow up to be one hell of a bitch.

She has awful taste

I spend £500 a month on clothes and if I end up having kids I'll probably buy them loads of shit. You can have a high living standard and be raised properly.

this isnt news

Some Jew will wife her. They're attracted to money and won't give a shit about her toxic personality.

how is it any of your fucking business how people spend their disposable income?

you seem jelly as fuck, lmao poorfag

There is enough wealth in the USA to give everyone a million dollars. Why we don't tax the fuck out of anyone making more than 1 million a year (which lets be honest, NOBODY needs a million a year) and using THAT money and not the poor and middle classes money to find healthcare and more is beyond me. I'm a trump supporter and will vote trump but seriously we need o fucking fix our system.

>you seem jelly as fuck, lmao poorfag
Just the opposite
I like seeing retarded commies get triggered

I spend about 10k a month on my hobbies, and grew up doing so, although I am a very rich man.

You never bought designer clothes have you?

>tfw you'll never marry into a rich family

you can be wealthy without being spoilt, maybe she's telling the truth

Wealthy girls are the best, desu.

I'm hope I can make enough by the time I'm 40 to by my hypothetical daughters nice things.

>parents learned what they lacked in their life
>decide to enhance their child's upbringing instead of turning her into a mindless drone through watching buzzfeed and staring at ipad screens
>this is bad somehow

she's not even gonna be a hot spoiled girl when she grows up. look at her face

It seems a bit of a waste to spend that money on a designer wardrobe, but I don't think a grand is that much? My mother used to spend that on me too even until I was an adult and I definitely wasn't spoiled, didn't have any fancy hobbies and did not have a designer wardrobe.

Don't think anyone disagrees with the fact stagnant wealth is a problem for the economy.

>Why don't we tax the fuck out of anyone making more than 1 million a year

They do that in a lot of countries, its not people making 1-10 million that cause problems, its people with billions of stagnant offshore wealth. These people are untaxable.

Imo stagnant wealth has been caused by too much government control in the economy with loss of faith in the markets, not the other way round.

She's white. what do you expect from her, Living under a rock like a nigger ?

topkek... you should be voting Sanders.

youre probably not even old enough to vote since you cant seem to figure out what you stand for... fucking idiot.

Its that kind of shit that contributed to the existence of Lena Dunham.

I imagine she'll get braces and plastic surgery, which buy then with enough $$$ she cud be a plastic 10/10

Does everyone deserve $1,000,000 though?

Who gives a shit?. Seems like the parents concocted the story to get in the paper.

So what? Who cares?

Rich people buy stupid shit. The people who are selling it to them are laughing all the way to the bank.

I'd love to have a greater number of people with more money than sense on this planet, I'd be making more money than I already am.

no
you're spoiled
your children will be spoiled too
A childs mind isn't the same as yours fucker if you give him lots of shit young and throughout their childhood they'll expect to get and never to give
buy them shit if they earned it otherwise they'll turn into spoiled brats idiot, I don't know if you realize a childs brain doesn't function the same as an adult
get shot in the dick

It is, child need hardship to be worthwile and complete.
Turning them into unsatisfied hedonist is not raising, it's projecting themselves on their kids.

Its good, but they didn't need to spend that much to get there kid involved in shit kek

Rich girls are the biggest whores

>there's $320tr of wealth in the US

just shitty genetics

Fag

Is £1000 supposed to be a lot? I've had meals that cost more than that.
Even peasants earn £2.5k a month.

>Get talking: Her father had told her she will get a Rolex if she learns a foreign language by the time she is 16
Pretty good way to motivate someone desu senpai.

How is this newsworthy, Dailymail?

Trying to richshame a little girl for her parents having money?

This is bait, but I just want everyone on Sup Forums to take a moment and reflect on the fact that some people
>actually
>believe
>this is true

>femail
it's their "female" branch m8

Why does this read as leftist WHAT ABOUT THE POOR NIGGAZ race baiting article

Granted
>I spend £500 a month on clothes
WTF?!? True degeneracy.

>You never bought designer clothes have you?
No, I'm not stupid.

I would hope I would be smart enough NOT to raise high-maintenance spoiled brat girls.

>>Why don't we tax the fuck out of anyone making more than 1 million a year
For one thing some of those people are not morons. It can't possibly help society to tax them for their productivity.

If there's an exception to be made it would be for morons that spend thousands of dollars a month on 'designer' rags though.

Fuck these people are disgusting.

>Buying clothes that took hours to make that you can keep all your life is stupid
>Buying Chinese t shirt is the true red pill guys!
>Fuck supporting the traditions, let's all wear cargo shorts!

Holy fuck you are retarded, the greasy fedora stormcuck meme is real

OP's comments and his link are a wonderful showcase of the core principle that is the genesis of all leftist ideology — J E A L O U S Y

Rolexes on girls are a massive turn off senpai. She should get a reverso instead

The fuck business is it of yours how this family treats their daughter?

Looks like a good, healthy white girl with plenty of constructive extra-curricular hobbies.

Fuck off, nigger

>give everyone 1 mill each.
>small number save their money
>slightly larger group tries to be smart and buy a house or something etc.
>largest group, around 90% of the population, blow most of their money
>Ten years later, first group is still rich, second group is doing okay, third group is poor again
>muh it's not fair! these rich people!

That's why it won't work. Dumbasses will blow the money, and a small percent won't, then the dumbasses will complain and ask for another million dollars. Why do you think they give welfare money for food on cards? So people can't blow cash on other stuff, even though they still find ways to do it.

>If there's an exception to be made it would be for morons that spend thousands of dollars a month on 'designer' rags though.

I have noticed most Americans dress like shit, cargo shorts/wallmart t-shirts.

Girls r8 style over any other quality.

The difference in how people treat you if you wear good fitting clothes is huge.

If you're a single mom and you splash £300 on a LV purse, that is moronic.

High-fashion is largely a status symbol though, and it works.

>I spend £500 a month on clothes and if I end up having kids I'll probably buy them loads of shit. You can have a high living standard and be raised properly.

t. mindless consumer goy with no culture

>Constructive extra-curricular hobbies.
>Girl.
Fuck off yourself Bergerstein.

Yeah she is lucky to have rich parents, so what? Are we supposed to be hating on the rich? What's the point of this "article" in the first place?

>hurr that money should have been used to feed african children

Who gives a fuck?

What's the problem? The parents can do what they like with their money and they're getting the kid into activities that she'll either enjoy or find useful later on.

>>Buying clothes that took hours to make that you can keep all your life is stupid
Obviously you're not familiar with the concept of fashion user. These clothes are not for wearing all your life, they are made to last a season, next season even if they are undamaged they will be discarded because they are out of style, and new rags will be bought.

At least cocaine users have the sense to try and hide their degeneracy, these fools literally wear it on their sleeves.

Honestly the only thing more disgusting than stupid poor people is stupid rich people.

At least the poor have an excuse of sorts. There's no excuse for this.

>currency
>wealth
Pick one you retard. Having lots of currency and debt doesn't mean you are wealthy. Wealth is shit like houses, land, cars, hard assets.

Western currencies are debt.

>GRRRR LIVE PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK LIKE ME AND MY FAMILY BECAUSE I RODE THE COCK CAROUSEL HOW DARE THEY I HATE SUCCESS

Fucking nigger mentality is a plague.

>how is it any of your fucking business how people spend their disposable income?
I wonder if its disposable income or just credit.

>He thinks fashion shows depict fashion.

By some Heschung shoes user, they will last you 10 years and will never get out of style.
You're thinking like a /fa/got and if you truly believe that a Dior costume will only last you a season, you are waytoo deep into the vurgee culture

I budget myself $500 a month on 'bullshit' money, that I can spend on fun shit without feeling bad about it, and I'm not even rich. If I had the money I'd probably do something similar for my kids as long as its tied to them doing/learning fulfilling things. I'd want them to learn that working hard means you get to have nice things.

Buy, burger*
autocorrect :^)

I've read a lot of stories and seen stuff on tv where someone spends x amount of money per month on clothes and I can't help but wonder where they put all of it. It's not like clothes vanish after you wear them one time. They don't go anywhere. Help someone who spends $100/year on clothes understand.

Don't be angry just cause we havn't adopted Somalia's culture like you have.

In my industry (managing cocktail bars) if I didn't wear nice clothes, or were to wear the same shit to work over and over I'd get treated way worse.

>they are made to last a season

High-fashion trickles down seasonally even into you're gross wallmart clothes. Zara's has bought out a yeezy line, lol You're the fool for not realizing that you are tied into the system completely either way.

>Spending any money on clothes monthly.
I buy clothes like once every two years. Might make a small funny shirt purchase every now and then. But my wardrobe in total is maybe a couple hundred dollars... every two years?

How the fuck do you live with yourself spending so much.

>I have noticed most Americans dress like shit, cargo shorts/wallmart t-shirts.
Comfortable, functional clothing at a fair price is dressing like shit, gotcha degenerate britfag.

>High-fashion is largely a status symbol though, and it works.

It 'works' in that it impresses idiots, yes.

I rarely give a fuck what they think however.

Precis det.

I think she's horribly unlucky to have those parents. All the wealth in the world won't undo the damage they are doing to her personality.

It is their money they can do whatever they want with it, her parents are cultivating very good healthy hobbies and showing her the importance of a good wardrobe. She isn't a spoiled kid, but a very fortunate child who has parents that care about her well being.

>Wealthy parents being loving and giving their children everything they want to make them happy
>News

Okay.

It depends how well a person can handle it

shes kinds ugly, like less ugly version of arya stark actor. She probably will become uglier when she hits puberty

I guess she must be britbong

If that's what you like, do it.
I dump out at least $500 a month on my cars and that's just to store them. I don't have kids though. Don't want them. If I buy any part for a car, I instantly go over that $1,000 mark and its just a fucking car. This is a child you hope one day would make a decent life for themself through proper raising. She seems very active in other interests and paying for her to enjoy those will only promote her to having a better life down the road. Where others wish they did, she is doing.

You call that high fashion?

>live with yourself

Through the miracle of US driven consumer capitalism friend

Giving 1 million just like that would be retarted indeed
I'd give everyone 1K monthly, see how it fares

>I rarely give a fuck what they think however.

You are a serious autist and will never make any real money.

Wait is spending 12k a year on your child a lot?

next to it's basic needs, yes fuck retard

Who cares. If the parents want to blow their money on useless shit who does it affect besides them?

Spending 30k a year on a kid is nothing special mate.

People don't even earn that much a year

If everyone gets $1,000,000 for doing nothing then it costs at least $1,000,000.01 to get anyone to lift a finger.

More than half of all people don't work or work for free. What's your point?
Using country averages to show a regular working man's wealth is retarded.

>Essex
Bomb that shithole of a county right now.

That is above the average wage

There is literally nothing wrong with this

We have no idea if the parents are decent from this article.

Why are English tabloids such shit?

no it isn't, these are amounts earned by the working men, people that do nothing aren't included
my point wasn't directed to you obv, but spending 30K a year on your kid next to it's basic needs, isn't "nothing special"
mate

Oh. That sucks. It didn't sound like a very large figure to me.

I can get off to , more than .

What a fucking waste of time. I don't spend that much in a year

but your statement wasn't that clear, is it 12K included a basic humans need (wich would make more sense), or just 12 on luxuery

>Both parents earn £75k+.
>Child gets 1/5th of income spent on it.
You are forgetting that children in White families have two parents. Even if they are poor enough to be earning less than 100k/year then they can still easily spend a few thousand a month on their child.

Overgrown boy staying at home with mum and dad too pay his bills detected

>arguing how much money you spend

It's all about perspective.
To some people $1,000 is not a lot.
You either try to get on that level or keep bitching that you never can.

Dont you have some curry to takeaway, Clive?

>That Jimmy Savile. What a cunt, huh?

Shame no one saw *that* coming, huh?

>Now, about Rotherham...

really mate
few thousands? how fucked in the head are you?
wtf does children need in your eyes?
clothes aren't that expesive or you'd be giving your child designer clothes wich would be pointless, and toys, what fucking toy costs more than 400 bucks max, are you giving your children fucking ipads and iphones?

>Lili-Rae Izatt-Port

What the fuck kind of name is that? Sounds like a drunkard enquiring about a drink to a shitty waitress.

If your kid doesn't have an iphone at least nowadays they are only going to get ridiculed at school. How poor do you have to be where an iphone is considered a luxury?

>you're working on military facility for your Motherland, trying your best for great future
>tfw some kid have a fucking bag, costs 1/5 times more than your salary

I don't want to live anymore.

>1.5 times

ultrafast fix

It's nice to enable your kids to do the hobbies they like and have the things they want.

But not spoiling them is more important. Humility and honesty should be the cornerstone of every child's education.

I hope the parents know what they are doing, certainly hoping to form a reasonable opinion from a short article is naive.

you're a pathetic sheep, do you buy an iphone every month?
Iphone is a luxury idiot
there are working smartphones 3x cheaper

My parents used to spend several hundreds of dollars on each of my brothers and i. Both my bros played roller hockey and had to go to tournaments every month. I had football and had camps to go to. Shit gets really expensive.