ITT we vent and talk about life

ITT we vent and talk about life.

> be me
> definitely have drinking problem
> binge drank last night and woke up to some really uncomfortable pain in my liver

> walking on eggshells at work because I keep showing up late
> lost really important client because I was afraid to interrupt my manager

> really anxious all the time
> have a cool relationship with wife and we have an girlfriend
> girlfriend has been avoiding us lately

I feel lonely all the fucking time. It's time to stop drinking though.

Binge drinking is worse than every day drinking. I lost my gal bladder from doing that.

How'd that happen?

You have a wife?
I dont have frens or gf. Never had. You sound like a cool guy.
And i fapped to that manga.

Do you only have a guy bladder now?

Sure, here's my blog.
>be me
>lazy as fuck, or rather just don't give a shit
>living in literal garbage
>kitchen was abandoned years ago, i just eat takeout now
>don't enjoy anything anymore, not even vidya
>tons of health issues, too lazy to see doctor
>just drink and watch youtube all day
I should just go and do something, but everytime i start something i just give up. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.

Kek

Yeah I got lucky and found someone really fucked up like me that's not ugly. She's really understanding. I get drunk and piss myself occasionally and she calls me a faggot, jokes about diapers, doesn't threaten divorce.

I might drop pics of her, she wouldn't care.

We're both into really taboo shit like wincest and threesomes. Probably the only person that keeps me from fucking offing myself.

I went through that for awhile. I gained weight and began binge drinking every night for like a year.

I feel like garbage all the time and I'm constantly seeking something to make me forget about it or be distracted. Ever try medications?

what medications?

Too much drinking and shitty food. The gallbladder went necrotic and would have killed me. Now, I can't eat very much red meat or bacon or my liver will try to store extra bile in an organ that isn't there and will get backed up. Feels like getting punched, but in slow motion.

RIP gall bladder. Pretty sure mine is done for.

I guess it'll force me to make dietary changes and stop being a little over weight.

> lost really important client because I was afraid to interrupt my manager

Please... elaborate this. We want to know

> be me in college
> didn't leave room much
> didn't leave bed
> ate sparingly, usually would walk to McDonald's and eat dollar menu stuff because broke ass college student
> stopped going to classes
> couldn't afford dorm and was threatened to be kicked out
> didn't have a job
> literally would save up pennies and shit to buy booze

> started antidepressants
> shit helped enough to get me out of bed
> grades were too fucked to salvage but not anxious about showing up anymore
> finally felt confident and turned my shit around
> started working on campus, get promoted really quick because I pretended to be an NPC
> met girl I eventually married
> now I have some sorta purpose

They really turned my life around. I was really close to ending everything.

Well, if it's your gallbladder that is hurting then the pain will come from and area just below where your ribs end about 4 inches from the center on the right side.

I work for a doctor, which is pretty much my manager/boss.

I needed to talk to her about scheduling the client who is this really rich woman around here. She was trying to get seen before the holidays and I totally fucking dropped the ball. I didn't know what to do and interrupting the doctor made my anxiety fucking skyrocket. I've worked for doctors before that would bite your head off for that sort of thing.

I was afraid that I would piss her off. Now she's really pissed off though because of this whole situation.

Tldr: I fucked it all up because I was scared

do i have to get a receipt to get them? Like i said, i barely leave the house, and the last time i vent to the doctor was like 10 years ago.

you could try abilify

Below the ribs? I think it's my liver because it's right beneath my ribs.

Shit man, you need an RX.

How do you afford to get food and pay bills user? I lived like that for two months and it was super expensive.

Could be. The gallbladder is attached to the liver and is pretty small, so it's kinda hard to pinpoint. If the pain is increased by eating double cheeseburgers or very rich red meats like corned beef or pastrami then you'll want to see a doctor about it. Either way though, too much binge drinking will kill you. The liver can somewhat grow back if you let it. The gallbladder just dies though from holding on to shit that it's not supposed to.