I work with this chick who fucked a dude i work with. its a rumor she has been posted on Sup Forums...

I work with this chick who fucked a dude i work with. its a rumor she has been posted on Sup Forums. ive never used this before.

can someone help me find her nudes?
i heard she does this for drugs..
help?

pic is from her FB

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!sH5GhSiQ!yZZv3qTrqVRLf0KqLaopRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’m not looking to get anyone in trouble. Just trying to jack off.. LOL

She looks highly fuckable.how about you fuck her take some pics of the event.so we can all jerk off fuck face

This is her on left

work photo

macys

Her, right?

Tineye gives a result for this, but it looks like it's been deleted. Have a look

I’m new to Sup Forums. Have no idea what I just said.

You*

Yes this her?!!!!!

Post link to ger fb and ill post mega with 300 pics and videos of her being a fucking whore

Whaaaat?

I don’t want to get fired

Link

Can this get back to me?

Nah bro...post her.facebook, trust me its worth it

nope

Tineye com - it's a reverse image Search. Put the second into it and it'll give you two results.

ho this gunna be good

Yes it can , as a long time visitor to this site, take my advice , do yourself a favour and switch off your computer now, walk away , otherwise tears may follow

Enough said

Don't post her facebook, you fucking retard. It can and it will get back to you.

niggas i need to fap

been looking for this complete set for ages drop it nigs

If you post her facebook, people will find out who you are eventually. Your idendity will be known to everyone in this thread and you will look like a fucking fool towards all your friends on facebook (including your hot co-worker) because you couldn't jerk your gerkin without looking at noody pics of her.

If someone really has the full set and he's not posting it, he's a fucking asshole and it's not worth the risk of you getting exposed.

Just find something else to jerk off to for fuck's sake.

Post her fb for mega link

!!!!!!!

Theres legit hundreds of pics and about 50 videos of this slut...post her favebook link if you want it

That’s legit my boss

Kek

No...no it’s not

Bullshit

Can't trace back. Post her fb

im not OP fucknut i just wanna fap to her FB pics

THEEEEEEEREEEEEE SOOOOOO NASTYYYYYYY

>fapping to FB pics
Are you fucking 12?

You want to fap to pictures of a fully clothed woman with a mediocre face? Fuck outta here, you double nigger.

Post her fb
..plenty more...about 360 pics and videos

dont kink shame me goys or i cri :(

I like

Give me a video while I decide

Just Google image search this picture

Oh shit ur right

Sooo now that I have dirt on the boss...what do I do next?

I need a video tho

Holy fuck

lol your boss is a crack whore

That’s intense
That’s my buddy from work

Congrats

Ask him what you need to give her to make her sleep with you man.

Drugs are popular for a reason.

>
imgur or vola or mega?

She's fucking for money or crack? Or just a whore?

>inb4 all women are whores
>inb4 OP is handsome

Oh Lou without a shirt!

I think you're forgetting the fact that "Lou" has his ball sack in a womans mouth and his wiener is out too.

you didn't answer me

How often do you look at another man's ball sack?

Not often

When it's down a sloots throat, a fair bit

I was looking at homegirl's chin and noticed his was behind her and his ball sack was in her mouth.

Plus I've always wanted to fuck Lou. It's nice to see he's throwing shade. So hot

His head gotta be vibrating a lot. wtf. lol

I wish I was sat on his face

Lou's pretty hot

Do you dream of Lou dangling his dice on your face?

any more of her in the bunny outfit?

I wasn't, but since you said something.

*Bites lip* yeah, all the time. God I'm trembling

Is your came to sake the haxx0r known as “Sup Forums” to help you? You fucked up dude. We are backtracing your IP address as we speak. You don’t even realize how bad you done goofed.

OP come clean. Are you the one who took those pics? Are you being cucked by this woman?

No, just really want to be femmed by them. Lou is a god

OP here,

Yeah, I am. I'm being cucked by her and fucked by Lou. How should I kill myself?

Sounds like you need to get some of the pharmaceutical of her choice and join the party.

This whole thing is a set up.

Don’t listen to this man. I’m the real OP, and really I’m trying to find more pics of Lou’s hairy balls. Can you guys help me?

I would mouth rape this cumsock. Consensually of coarse, I mean, I would have to consent to a dead person on my flaccid urethra.

Aaah the look, its the daily cuck trap turning neckbeards into cucks

How come I can never meet a nice drug addled slut?

Probably cause you don't sell drugs. Or the right kind of drugs. Selling drugs can make you huge amounts of money, but everything about that business is sketchy and you'll do some serious time behind bars if you ever get caught up.

soyboy mouth.

There are a bunch on the milf user ib board

#F!sH5GhSiQ!yZZv3qTrqVRLf0KqLaopRA

What’s the decryption key? That’s not the whole link bro

Never mind, I’m retarded and pasted it wrong. Thanks bro for the link!!

mega.nz/#F!sH5GhSiQ!yZZv3qTrqVRLf0KqLaopRA

the same nigga thats asking for shit is the same nigga thats supplying the pictures.
>see through like glass

what kind of work are y'all in. you white people look rich