Sup Forums COMPLETELY DESTROYED diverse Top Gear is here to stay!

Sup Forums COMPLETELY DESTROYED diverse Top Gear is here to stay!

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/chris-evans-defends-top-gear-8082953.amp
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/top-gear-new-series-2016-viewers-slam-host-chris-evans-for-shouting-through-entire-first-episode-a7056161.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NnzV2-08w1o
telegraph.co.uk/cars/top-gear/jeremy-clarkson-new-amazon-show-latest-news-and-rumours/
twitter.com/DannyCohen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Host of the show says his show did well
More news at eleven

that sounds so desperate, kek

>being this defensive

Everyone loves a trainwreck but easily fatigue the long term once stale.

>Female symbol shirt

btw guys did you know im a girl :)

It didn't even beat clarks average lol

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/chris-evans-defends-top-gear-8082953.amp

Can you say total failure?

Gay Wheels

>L-Look guys we're actually not a massive failure

All I can say
>top kek

I really doubt that the new show will have same chemistry that the old one had.

Literally the only reason why I, dude who doesn't care about cars at all watched a fucking car show was for the dynamic trios god tier chemistry.

Really don't see how some niggers, gays and woman can achieve what they had.

>grew throughout the hour
could mean they gained one viewer
>won its slot
what?
>number one on iplayer
never heard of iplayer

there is a video of them getting into an accident in germany since they ignored the right of way.

haven't seen it yet but heard it was utter dross /cringe. waiting for the real thing on amazon.

#rekt

>everyone wanted to see the trainwreck
>this means it's good

can't wait for it to be dropped in record time

>won it's slot
It's almost like nothing worthwhile is put against top gear because nothing could compete before.

It's got horns

I wouldn't be surprised if there were people trying out the new show, and after seeing how bad it is, never come back after the first episode. Anyway, they don't really care about ratings or else they wouldn't have replaced the cast, this is obviously one of those situations where pushing the SJW agenda to brainwash the people is more important than money to the Jews who own the network.

Chris Evans was awful. The speccy bastard played it like it was TFI and it didn't work at all.

Matt Le Blanc just seemed to not give a shit about anything, which was actually excellent because it was funny and it was natural. I can see him working well in whatever the new format turns out to be.

It's best to let this show die a slow death this season and be remembered for what it once was

>FACT
>but no numbers

Wheres the Asian?

This was even shilled by Danish national media today.

>New top gear is out, with the same recipe for success! Watch it goy!

BTFO

Exactly. I bet they lose at least 30% of their audience after four episodes

Honestly Joey was a great pick. He is actually into cars and IIRC he had the fastest lap on Top Gear one season.

I never watched for the cars though. I watched for the world class bantz between May, Hammond and Clarkson. I am just not interested in seeing a bunch of people race through desert. I was only interested in the 3 i mentioned shit talk during the race while bitching about the sand.

wait...is that joey from friends? (to the left of evans)

Was the woman driving?

>the disabled one

the show after it crashes and burns

Is it just a weird perspective or is the Muslim and Jew look disproportionate, like their arms are too long and heads too big

>The BBC Two show drew 4.4 million viewers, with a peak of 4.7 million
>Over the last ten years Top Gear has aired, with at least two series per year, the lowest viewing figures Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond had for their opening episode was 4.75million in May 2006.

LOL, I GUESS IT BEAT ANTIQUES ROAD SHOW AND THE SOAP AWARDA THOUGH

Yes. Relevant superstar matt leblanc

Is that Joey from friends?

>where's the diabled one
Good God, the Stig is a downie

yeah man,only thing that had me somewhat interested in this

Based Chris Evans' first words were "welcome to our new audience!". Face it Sup Forums, the old pale stale and male audience is a thing of the past. It's an inclusive family show for everyone now. And that's a good thing.

This is what BBC doesn't understand. People wanted to see three goofy dudes that in some way reflect themselves. The cars were just a bonus.
I am 100% convinced most people watched it because it was one of the last untainted shows around.

>watching TV
Loving every laugh. Television is fucking useless, if you want to watch a specific show just torrent/stream it. Why would I pay money to not be able to watch what I want, when I want and be advertised to every ten minutes. Only old fogeys, the disabled, and women watch television.

Does he knot even know that people turned in to see how shit it was going to be? Everyone I've spoken to thought it was shit, they will be lucky to get 1m viewers on the next episode.

They have good chemistry, but I just couldn't stand the fact that almost all of the incidents and their banter were scripted. Their fake reactions were just cringeworthy.

And I can't fathom why they would do this. As I said, they have good chemistry, so why not let them play off each other, instead of setting up fake, scripted situations?

>black guy
>militant feminist bitch
>some actor who looks familiar
>some faggy looking nu-male twink
>Arab midget
>Jew

RIP in piece

>bongistan tv show
Who the fuck cares?

medicore reboot

no chemistry, no electricity, nothing at all

Isn't the host of the French version of Top Gear a literal jew?

Top Gear new series: Viewers slam host Chris Evans for 'SHOUTING' through entire first episode
>a full hour of a man shouting in everyone's faces
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/top-gear-new-series-2016-viewers-slam-host-chris-evans-for-shouting-through-entire-first-episode-a7056161.html

To be fair, she's an extremely talented race car driver, which suits the idea of the show, and the shirt isn't overtly feminist, more girlpower than muh feminism in my eyes.

I dared to watch it. After 5 minutes I tapped out at the
>those r muh friends from my local INDIAN restaurant ;-DDDD
this is just shit. This guy is fag-funny not old white male funny that people watched it for.

people watched it to be that obnoxious guy at work who can't shut up about what he saw on tv last night.

fuck the bbc and everyone who watches it

two minutes into this shit show and the ammount of "Dear God what the fuck" and "look how funny I am guys" is so high it's cringeworthy

the top gear extra with the two internet ACTUAL journalists was better produced with more chemistry and more informative and felt less shit that the entire hour on bbc2

Because they would be absolutely clueless what to talk about, since this is just a job to them, and not a lifestyle like it was with the old cast.

I just watched the first episode. It wasn't as horrible as I expected it to be. It wasn't good either. Something like fifth gear but without the factual part.
I feel sad for Matt LeBlanc actually because he is petrol head and a fan of the old show. Being a part of this elephant man show isn't doing him any favours

I remember one episode Clarkson appeared on some Dragons Den/Shark Tank (whatever the uk equivalent is) show and some Irish dude was one of the investors. The Irish dude went on about something for over a minute and Clarkson looked at him and said "I am sorry, i didn't understand a single word you just said". It was a clear insult at his Irish accent. I laughed so fucking hard i almost pissed.

FML i will never be entertained again.

I'm talking about the old cast.

Now THIS I would fucking watch.

>slot
time slot..it had the most viewers for it's time slot so it won
>iplayer
internet BBC that you can access easily with a VPN and make Brits pay taxes for you watching their television

>when you see it

Underrated. Very well done Japan.

she has a record on the nurburgring... she can wear what ever the fuck she wants mate...

Why are you following that cunt?

Why was the old Top Gear done away with? Was it because it had white men who knew stuff?

>wheres the disabled one

Dumb cunt, the cars are all trans and the viewers are the retards.

>token female
>token black guy

Kek'd and checked.

Clarkson punched out his producer and got fired.

That tweet seems like he's trying to reassure himself the show won't flop.

>watching Top Cuck

I see Joey is rocking the "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP" haircut

Top Cuck.

Clue me in here? I'm not seein it.

Why did he punch the producer?

>more girlpower than muh feminism in my eyes

>implying there's a difference

no one can wear a female gender symbol and not be some retard grrrrrrrrrl power warrior princess

oh look! it has horns! better watch out booooooooooooooyzzzzzzz

Diversity only means fewer white people.

So when you support diversity, what you're really doing is supporting White genocide.

in that same episode, that shit he said to the old lady about being young then that snicker afterwards made me lose my shit

both parts should be in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=NnzV2-08w1o

They had been wanting to get rid of Clarkson for a while, so they got the producer to bait Clarkson into punching him.

First episode was watched for the trainwreck, numbers will plummet next week. The media is shitting on it.

he keeps using the word 'FACT', which shows he is clearly insecure about it all.

We'll see in 3 or 4 weeks. Everyone watched the first episode out of curiosity.

Just some friendly banter

You can't just recreate the Top Gear success. Three guys who love cars and were mates spending 13 years together enjoying bantz and rides.

What you couldn't stand was writers trying to fake something you can't. It's why people use the term, "catching lightning in a bottle". Obviously it's something you can't just do and that's the point.

we dont have east asians

It barely beat the fucking "British Soap Awards" that got 3.9 million views

Just a guess, but the producer probably tried to show the talent (Clarkson) who was in charge.If you ever have had a boss that really went out of his way to let you know he was the boss, you would agree.

I'm British mate, I can't even speak French let alone watch French TV.

Top gear was watched by mostly men for the manly banter and sexism and other stuff that would go on in a male conversation.

Top gear with some random cunts and token black people will not capture that same audience, just a dumb move by dumb people in charge.

thats a shame.

it's literally one of the most watched programs in the world you tard

So did it do really badly? This seems like damage control. (Why insist that the show did well, if it did well it should be self evident)

Again, I'm talking about the original cast. They had good chemistry, but the show was ruined by the fact that almost everything they did was scripted. Their accidents, their banter, their reactions, their fake challenges. The vast majority of it was scripted, and that ruined the show for me.
The few times they actually went off script were far more entertaining.

I believe it's called schadenfreude Chris, THAT'S why your viewers were up FACT

tl;dr FACTS

telegraph.co.uk/cars/top-gear/jeremy-clarkson-new-amazon-show-latest-news-and-rumours/

Good news for us. All 3 are signed.

for

They'd filmed all day and he got into an argument because the producer told him there were only sandwiches for dinner or something.

This is exactly what happened

Danny Cohen was the BBC executive that fired Clarkson and no word of a lie he is a self confessed Leftist/marxist and is Jewish too.

Clarkson hates him with a passion.

His twitter is full of leftist dribble.

twitter.com/DannyCohen

Also he quit BBC earlier this year and is now working for the Jewish Warner Music conglomerate.

>these are the facts! please won't someone believe me! faaaaacts! heeeelp!
now let's see them keep those numbers and not get absolutely massacred by clarksons new show

Befote anyone asks, Ai Shinozaki.

>FACT

Number of dudes fucked? Slowest time?

That only gets to me when it's too over the top

On their Burma special, they pretend to pee in Hammond's rain water collector and later, you hear him having a shower and remarking on how fresh the water tastes. That's just embarrassing. It was like something a kid would write.