WILL WE BREXIT?

Will this man have started the fire that saves Europe come June 23, or will his efforts have all been for nothing?

Related video: youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/05/britain-s-eu-referendum
youtube.com/watch?v=IMlYoUKeCqw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_independence_referendum,_2014
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related is the current poll of polls.

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/05/britain-s-eu-referendum

LEAVE
E
A
V
E

Anglosphere Empire, when?

No you won't.

Kek wills it.

YOU

vote out please

EU must die

>crashing this EU

If ISIS actually attack Europe during Ramadan like they are suggesting it will be in the fucking bag.

Our plan is already in motion. The puppet Cameron will service us.

time for a false flag?

Heh. Won't be needed. We've had something monthly now all this year. I doubt next month will be different.

I'll tell you right now that if you brexit and Trump wins the election, we will be the two strongest allies in the world. Leaving the EU is your only chance for survival.

Seen that video like fucking five times already. And yet, every time I see the link, I watch it in it's entirety.

youtube.com/watch?v=IMlYoUKeCqw

Your words do not please Kek, traitor and deceiver.

Can we conquer distant lads together and shit for old times sake?

g8 ain't it. Watched it like 10 times, cry everytime

who /votingstay/ here?

Honestly, I really wish for the UK to leave the EU, because then the remaining western EU countries have to listen more to the eastern countires. At this point the UK is just a fag glorifying and muslim immigration welcoming shithole. Their multiculturalistic ideology has polluted the whole of western europe. With them out of the boat the eastern nations will force us to reevaluate the joke we call 'morals' nowadays. Fucking gays, man.

Nobody.

are you serious, or are you memeing?

>>/inthebin

What the fuck are you talking about you kraut? You're the one who's invited god knows how many shitskins into Europe. You're the one who are forcing countries like Poland to accept the multicultural ideals of Merkel. Fuck off with your lies and hate. We will stop you, once again, and free Europe from your German grasp.

Butthurt britcuck?

serious, friend.

Disgusting

The welcome refugees thing was just a PR stunt of Merkel that went south. Why the fuck do you think she tries to get rid of them by forcing eastern european countries to take them in?
The sooner the UK leaves the EU the better. One less vocal 'multicultural' shithole.

youd want to leave the conservatives in charge of what happens out of the eu?

So 1 point lead?

You're still admitting that it was Germany that welcomed muslim immigration. In fact you make it worse since you further admit that you forced the poor Eastern European nations to accept your problems and failures. Fuck you, I hope to God that you bastards all burn in a nuclear holocaust.

>MFW

Have any of the pollers estimated voter turnout yet? Anything below 65% is fantastic for LEAVE?

You know the electorate can vote out the Conservatives right?

Considering that 66% is usually insane turnout for the GE and that 33% was the estiamted turnout for the EU elections...

You know they were democratically elected right?
Are you retarded or do you just not understand how what you're saying isn't just treason but it's also fascism?

Eu bureaucracy forever vs a few more years of the tories.

Get your head straightened out m8. This is far bigger than petty inter-party sniping.

Country before party - or do they not practice that on the left?

What was the turnout for the Scottish referendum, I assume it would be closer to that

We won't vote to leave.

This country is full wall to wall with self-hating cucks who will vote to stay in "coz I can go to benidorm easier innit".

At least we are only doing it under the disguise of multiculturalism. We are not embracing it like you, you fucking faggots. Multiculturalism has failed. That's what our politicians are saying for years.

84.59%
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_independence_referendum,_2014

>you want the british government in charge of britain?

yeah kind of

Merkel sure isn't. We aren't embracing multiculturalism in the same way you fucks are. There are some people in our country who love multiculturalism, as is the same in any country. But, the government - unlike yours - is sceptical over mass immigration and the extremities of multiculturalism, hence why they initially refused to accept any refugees and why they passed a bill that would deport any immigrant earning less than 35k a year.

You're here forever.

the turnout will be high. The EU ref is hardly a PCC election; it's unique and will generate high levels of involvement

Well fuck

KEK will is Checked

I want it to happen, but I have zero faith in modern Brits to not be cucks. There is a superconcentration of literal cucks in Britain unlike anything I have ever come across on the internet.

Also I watch Nigel go into interviews or debates on TV and get attacked from all angles: the questions are all loaded, audience members with pink hair screaming RACIST at him, the people he debates screaming over him calling him racist and a lunatic. I just don't see how he has a chance when the entire British jew media machine is cranking against him at full speed, all media from the continent is blacking out anything that might push the vote toward leave, and the people who are voting on this matter are fucking cucks with zero perspective on anything.

If Brexit happens, I will be astonished. If not, I won't be surprised. The fire must rise either in America or Germany for the others to follow.

Boris johnson will be making all the new non EU rules on workers rights, climate change, etc. Plus what deal are we going to make outside the EU?

>European flag

How the fuck?

>The fire must rise in Germany
It won't.

I never want to see that flag again. Let it burn.

There was a lot more spirited public behind that vote. The EU ranks near The Dorset Unicycle Club in terms of how much the general public gives a shit.

The turnout will not be as high as that.

There are 196 countries in the world, only 27 of them are in the EU.

It's remarkable how a political leader can be such a meme human being.

The UK is going to vote exactly the same way as Russians vote.

The government wants the decision to be IN. How they do it.

MEDIA
E
D
I
A

1. They create a lot of news on BBC, the Guardian and so forth from "experts" how it will be bad if the UK will exit.

2. They create faked results of "independent" surveys which show, that a lot, or at least the bigger part, of citizens is going to remain.

3. After the voting they will count some numbers which are quite plausible and consistent to what was showed in MEDIA.

4. ???????

5. Welcome to the banana republic club.

If people vote in the GE, they will vote in the EU referendum. I'm going to guess it will be 75% turnout, how that turns out for us is anyone's guess

>Boris johnson will be making all the new non EU rules on workers rights, climate change, etc

No, the democratically elected government of Great Britain will be debating and deciding that.

As for deals, plenty. We're in the top 5 biggest economies in the world, not a banana republic as people keep trying to suggest.

Please GTFO holy fuck.

This reminds me a lot of the Austrian results.. watch "Stay" win with like 0.1% and evidence about fraud come out after the elections. Of course, nothing will be done and UK will stay in EU. Rigged as fuck.

How many gays did you kill today?

Nigel is the undoubtably the greatest British man alive

Yeah, and I'm fine with that. And in 4-5 years we'll have another general election. You really want to betray the voters of this country that badly that you'd throw away the country for it?

Kinda rare

I really want to fuck Rachel Riley lads.

quite rare

The look the jew in the glasses gives him. This is an evil man.

Not all media want in.

That's understandable

>If people vote in the GE, they will vote in the EU referendum.

HAH! Not even close m8. It we get near a 50% turnout I will be very surprised.

>two large ones please, rachel

That's why I read The Telegraph. Leftists make me queasy.

DESU I am on the fence. Pros of leaving:
immigration control. No turkey in EU. No swedish/german SJW cucks effecting our policies

Cons
Shitter trade deals, GB not as powerful. Stuck with conservative government to fuck shit up for the next 9 years

flip a coin

Have you seen the German people, btw? If you think we're cucks, then - by God - I don't know what you think about the Germans.
Also, they'd never leave the EU - they'd rather force more mass immigration on Europe since that's in their interests - and no, I'm not referring to the interests to destroy Europe (again).

Honestly yankee, I really think you need to lurk more before you comment - you clearly know nothing about the current political climate.

Furthermore - and I'm not saying we're cucked, we're all cucked - but if we were as cucked as you say and think, wouldn't Remain be winning in all of the polls? I mean, there is a huge support for Leave - are those people all cucks?

East Germans are still pretty nationalistic. They will stop the madness, if only to get squashed, but it will send a ripple through Europe. You guys won't do shit.

heads. now what?

INDEPENDENCE NOW

remember Rhodesia

>Shitter trade deals
Not true

>GB not as powerful
GB is less powerful in the EU

>Stuck with conservative government
Who Britain voted for. Suck it up you treasonous faggot.
>9 years
Not true.

best of luck britbros.

If you stay in the EU I fear that the United State of Europe will fight the Trump's United States of America in the ultimate battle for mankind.

David Davis PM, WHEN?

You don't seriously expect 75% percent turnout, do you?

I believe I've read that you get Europe from posting from the Brussels HQ. By the way, what would you get from the ISS?

>shittier trade deals
What trade deals? We aren't making any because we are shackled to a dying economic union
>GB not as powerful
what is NATO
>stuck with a conservative government to fuck shit up
Holy shit, god forbid our politicians are actually accountable for their decisions if we leave the EU.

Die Monster, You Don't Belong In This World

Holy shit you are so fucking dense. Is this what the average remain voter really thinks?

Wat trade deals?

GB will be less friendly with EU members ie less powerful

Only 35% voted conservative.

No way is labour winning next election nor anyone else. Conservatives for another 5 after this 4

>Europe
Hello Angela

We've already sent a ripple through Europe. Have you heard about all the European nations - both in the east and west - saying they'll leave if we get out, and becoming awakened to the problems of Germany, the EU, and mass migration?
Like I said, you really need to lurk more: you know nothing about the current political climate.

Furthermore, Germans caused most of this madness; they're the ones who've invited millions of refugees; they're the ones who force multiculturalism down the throat of Europa.

>East Germans
>Right-wing
That perhaps irks me the most.

>Polls show 50/50
No Brexit. All of this will be rigged like Austria shit.

I've been here for years and have lived in Germany. I know most of them blindly follow Merkel and consider themselves born with original sin. The ones in East Germany, however, still freshly remember living under the USSR and can see totalitarianism for what it is in the form of the EU.

When I say cucks, I meant actually having the sexual fetish. That part was memeing. I don't think your movement will succeed because I think your polls will get rigged like ours do or there will be some nonesense policy like your first past the poll election method that resulted with UKIP getting like 2 seats in Parliament the other year.

All that said, I still hope you guys pull it off.

Even with that We still leave
Less turnout is better for us it seems

>Only 35% voted conservative

And even less voted for the other parties. What's your point?

God I hope so .

?Im 80/20 English/scott - I care

If we sadly stay, look at the bright side, when our country has gone to shit and we're under sharia law at least we can tell the leftys "I told you so"

>No way labour is winning next election
That's a good thing for anyone with any fucking IQ whatsoever, are you seriously that retarded you'd vote for Labour? LABOUR?

But you're seriously fucking saying you're voting to stay in the EU because fuck everyone else in this country, fuck this country, you just wanna cry about conservatives getting elected?

>Shitter trade deals

The EU has been woefully bad at that. Switzerland alone has more trade deals than the EU does.

>GB not as powerful
The EU is stagnant and has been for a decade. We're plenty powerful despite the EU, not because of it.

>Stuck with conservative government to fuck shit up for the next 9 years

I could say much the same about labour, but I'm not going to shackle us forever to Brussels, giving up our political voice FOREVER, because I don't like the current shower in Westminster.

Look past the end of your own nose for a second.

point is, that the majority dont want them in. If the other parties hadnt split the vote then they wouldnt be in

hei fjert rumpe

No, I dont want to vote labour. Last time I voted lib dems but they will do shit as well, ukip wont exist anymore leaving just conservatives