What does Sup Forums think of Super Deluxe?

What does Sup Forums think of Super Deluxe?

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOH37W0jPpA
youtube.com/watch?v=QJUIzfmJvfs
i.4cdn.org/gif/1477097669505.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwAyvoGLu0
youtube.com/watch?v=UwRX7p5MIfg
youtube.com/watch?v=WouM3AgVB2o
youtube.com/watch?v=c7P1Vav9g0k
youtube.com/watch?v=EOfPXhH2OFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>44

Kino

He's a mess, he's a waste, he's a big fat mistake

kino

Probably gonna help Jeb win the election desu

this

The real winners of this election

Anyone else notice that the videos that Vic has made since the debates started have been really anti trump

I've been showing my mom jeb memes for a solid a year and she loves them

did she buy a guac bowl

yeah he shilled out real bad and now his content is really unfunny. He was even twitter botting Trump with anti-trump edits. Total light weight.

why do trumptards get so triggered?

Also, personal favourite:
youtube.com/watch?v=rOH37W0jPpA

YTP's are better and you know it
youtube.com/watch?v=QJUIzfmJvfs

Kino.
Vic has always been anti-Trump though. Take a look at some of his interviews.

this. He makes good edits but keep in mind that he's #mentallyHill

fucking hell

that is some annoying editing

Honestly, why should it matter that he's doesn't like Trump?

It's started to affect the quality of his videos. Just compare his primary stuff that was surreal meming all around to now, when he literally will just play unedited sound bytes of Trump saying things he doesn't like over video footage, because he NEEDS you to understand that you shouldn't be voting for Trump.

every video of theirs is basically the same

if youve seen 1 youve seen them all

i.4cdn.org/gif/1477097669505.webm

*AIRHORN*

You trumptards are seriously the new SJW's. You don't realize how pathetic you are.

This isn't an argument.

His primary stuff is so much better

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwAyvoGLu0

Other youtubers have come forward after being offered money to shill for her. I'm pretty neutral in this election but it's likely what happened here

The quality of his videos has dropped though. No amount of accusations is going to change the fact that being shoehorned into any political agenda kills your comedy

best jim bakker, and also best vic berger video coming through. on his own channel, not super deluxe:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwRX7p5MIfg

fuck, wrong one:

youtube.com/watch?v=WouM3AgVB2o

this is 2016 electionkino

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=c7P1Vav9g0k

FAAAUURT

I can't get enough of these. Love it

>Hillary is highly qualified to give you more Police Academy movies

youtube.com/watch?v=EOfPXhH2OFU

Pleb opinion.

His Paula Deen video is my favorite.

Vic pivoted for the general and none of the post-primaries stuff feels sincere to the original canon, instead really just coming across as intern-made filler for the Clinton campaign twitter with a thin veneer of impressionistic goofs that won't fool anybody who watched the good stuff. It seems now even the edits are deliberately toned down so that nothing could be perceived to be "pro-Trump", even if that literally just means calling back to previous videos that eschewed overt criticism for apolitical mythologizing through idiosyncrasies.

Fuck that fat loser Vic Berger, folks. Fuck him big league.

>polaks getting this triggered
lmao

Is he related to Hot Tolerance?

Hey Sup Forumsfags how does it feel knowing that in ~2 weeks your rapey God-Emperor is going to get BTFO by a neoliberal ice queen cunt that the majority of the population distrusts?

I think it was him yea

i mean i would feel much better if i still had these funny videos to laugh at where it was all "jeb is a mess" and not all "hey have you guys HEARD what trump said about pussy???" intercut with hillary reaction shots that are only a text caption shy from being a gif on an anti-drumpf tumblr

More like pleb filter.