America will be nuked in your lifetime

>America will be nuked in your lifetime
feels great man

mexico pls, you will get covered in fallout

oh my fucking god

So just how would murica react if some terrorist organization managed to sneak a nuke into some eastern board city?

>tfw I don't live anywhere near a major city/military installation
feels good. Let the nukes fly I welcome the happening every day.

Enjoy your shit food other Mexico

send these fuckers back christ

>What is a scalar weapon defense program.

America and russia will never be nuked by ICBMS, only way a nuke goes off is if its on the ground. Scalar defense shield has been operational in both US and Russia since 2001 do your research olive beaner.

Regardless of that, what are those 3 huge clusters in Wyoming, Montana and NDakota? Why would they nuke there so much?

This map is retarded. It's ever military base and city over 50k people.

He's hackin' an' whackin' an' smackin'He's hackin' an' whackin' an' smackin'He's hackin' an' whackin' an' smackin'He's hackin' an' whackin' an' smackin'He's hackin' an' whackin' an' smackin'He's hackin' an' whackin' an' smackin'He's hackin' an' whackin' an' smackin'

You do know that doesn't work, right? It has something like a 1 in 100 success rate.

Enjoy being roasted.

>Doesn't work
>has been tested multiple times
>multiple examples of successful tests online

Right ahmed right. I'll take your word for it.

lol

feels good man!

>he doesn't know about the Iron Dome

>mexico

i love you man.

You'd still die idiot.

>All the shit parts of California gone.
>Nearest warhead to me vaporizes all the tweakers in Chico.
Feels good man.

wait why the fuck are they nuking pittslvania county. i go to fairfax and they don't know what part of the state its in
why do people want us dead

Why would be Wyoming so important in the 2000 scenario?

>mfw i live in a 500 nuke war scenario

what is saturation bombing? What is multiple nuke war heads? In any situation where russia and america let loose missile defenses would be completely overwhelmed. let alone nuke subs

A preemptive strike would attempt to destroy the missle bases in those states. Failure to do so would have allowed a significant retaliatory strike that would only have to focus on non-ICBM bases and population centers.

Wait with the nuking until I've got myself some popcorn

>doesn't understand what Ionospheric Scalar defense systems are
Why don't you go look up the patents for ionospheric heaters included as capabilities and then stfu. Both the US and Russia have this tech and understand that a nuclear war is no longer tangible through ICBMs hence the proxy wars on going. You plebs and your ignorance are disgusting I'm done. Kys, wait don't we'll do it for you soon enough.

this

fuck off mexico

military bases and missile silos

The wall just got 10 feet taller.