Sup Forums on suicide watch

globalnews.ca/news/2718864/hes-teflon-trudeaus-approval-ratings-remain-high-as-canadians-shrug-off-elbowgate/

Trudeau's ratings are SKY. HIGH. Canadians support and want a majority Liberal government.

This board is delusional, Canadians will give Trudeau a second term. Canada is a multicultural and Liberal nation, always been like that.

>muh f-fire, i-it rises
Got a problem with that? Well just understand that your right wing """red piller""" type fantasies are delusional fantasies. Your views will never be accepted in the mainstream in Canada.

>fuck immigrants
Just a reminder that every single Canadian political party supports immigration and refugees. Your mad at immigrants that have been proven by Statistics Canada will go on to earn more money, are more educated, commit less crime and are less dependant on welfare.

So if you're a Canadian Sup Forums cuck, get out of my country kid.

A FUCKING MEME

>>muh f-fire, i-it rises
>Got a problem with that? Well just understand that your right wing """red piller""" type fantasies are delusional fantasies. Your views will never be accepted in the mainstream in Canada.

Dude. Lmao. You are literally burning down the house.

Dont worry. 300 brave niggers with sticks will come save you.

bests having harper as pm

I fucking hate this country.

I voted Trudeau. Losers just bash him here cause he was the Chad in high school that got all the bitches

Is Canada still on fire?

I can't think of a single reason to care about Trudeau getting re-elected. It's your house, Leaf. If you don't want money and are happy letting ungrateful people shit on your nation's sovereignty and its local population, then that's your business.

>>muh f-fire, i-it rises
whenever i fucking read Canadian posters say that type of shit it makes me cringe

The trips are real

>muh global news Poll

That's like going to liberal media in the US and asking about the Democratic party, what do you thnk they'll say?

Why is everything a "gate"?? Fucking elbowgate is the name they came up with for him elbowing a chick?

Oh boy

>A majority of Canadians say Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s “elbow incident” in the House of Commons last week was “no big deal,” and that it’s time to move on.

BECAUSE IT WAS. IT WAS LITERALLY NOTHING. HE BARELY FUCKING TOUCHED HER AND THEN SHE BLEW IT THE FUCK OUT OF PROPORTION, THEN MULCAIR STARTED SCREAMING AT HIM ON THE FUCKING FLOOR.

WATCH THE FUCKING C-SPAN VIDEO FOR FUCKS SAKE. BE GOD DAMN EDUCATED. I VOTED FOR THE NEW DEMOCRATIC PARTY NOT THE NEW DRAMA PARTY FUCKS SAKE.

In the tit, no less. Why isn't it Titgate? At least then you'd sell some fucking papers.

Agreed. Let the people of Canada govern themselves. If they want to be cucked, let them.

in that case..RIP Canada

you was always the weird one...hopefully america can save you before you do any serious harm

sorry if im wrong, but how is Sup Forums put to suicide watch here? Don't we all just want to watch your country burn and crumble to ashes? I mean you're welcoming it so im happy to see you getting what you ask for, it would be different story if you actually fought for your country.

How long is his term?
It may be too early for people to start noticing patterns of behavior. They may start getting more flustered if he continues to be Le Ebin Progress Boy and never changes his tone even in times of national crisis (Alberta is the first big thing that his administration has had an opportunity to fuck up, from what I can tell).

>it would be different story if you actually fought for your country
What does that even mean

because people are retards and can't be clever, we have to nod to Watergate every time there is a scandal.

"""Scandal""".

Trudeau had no business laying his hands on another member of parliament, but this is so blown out of proportion it's ridiculous.

The real scandal is the fact that people are even giving a fuck about this. Oh well, lets focus on the fucking "elbowgate" while the economy is trash and all the forest fires.

and he hasnt even made weed legal

Love the media coverage.

Second it changed from Harper to Trudeau, suddenly it's all sunshine and rainbows.

I noticed the exact same thing when Bush handed over the baton to Obama. Negative coverage promptly ceased.

Why?

Honestly man, I really don't care. You're not an important country.

Nobody here thought Canadians hated Trudeau, that's the whole point of the meme. You're like the Germans and Swedes.

WHERE'S MUH WEED

Because watergate, an authentic name for a particular location.

Funny you mention that, I was thinking this earlier today. Trudeau is our Obama, much like Harper was our Bush Jr. I can't wait in a few years to see how much of a miserable stuttering clusterfuck this government has been, assuming Canada even exists as we know it.

Keep your pride, values, care for your own people, not owing imigrants and refugees shit, who just want to abuse you. be fucking honest here, it's a suicide path, many european countries are doing the same and I have no empathy for them at all. See germany, sweden.

>sits on talk show panel while country is literally burning down around him
>wants to talk about feminism

He's all yours, Canaduh. He's all yours.

especially with that faggot Moore, made decent documentaries imo, turned full SJW during Obongo's presidency

There are plenty of Canadians who hate Trudeau. Keep in mind many people voted for him simply to spite Harper, and the other alternatives were even worse. They're paying for it now. We should have kept Harper.

get?

i bet youre from fuckin toronto too you cockbite

>Trudue
>Good

He has done LITERALLY NOTHING to benefit our nation since he started in office.

He has given more money to other countries YESTERDAY ALONE than he has spent on fighting the Albertan Forest Fire.

And those refugees? A refugee kid in Quebec allegedly started strangling children in his school while shouting 'allah ackbar'.

Trudue is killing our country by giving no shits what happens to it.

He's always been that way, though. Look at the dishonest mess that was Bowling for Columbine.

you were handed your country on a silver platter so you and your fellow canadians suffer from gibsmedat mentality in a country that you never cared for because you never earned it in the first place.

>are more educated, commit less crime and are less dependant on welfare.

Than what? Whites? Lol keep dreaming pajeet

>Sup Forums on suicide watch
>See Justin
>Imagine canucks burning
Thanks OP, I feel better now

This coming from a leaf ayyy lmao. I don't think Canada has ever done anything to change the world in any significant way. Nice b8 m8.

>He has done LITERALLY NOTHING to benefit our nation since he started in office.

He's wonderful at photo ops, though :)

In fact, I don't think I've ever seen him do something that got him in the news that WASN'T a photo op, except for his speech at the G7 that was cut from the final report because it was completely irrelevant to everything and was apparently rather embarrassing to listen to.

>immigrants that have been proven by Statistics Canada will go on to earn more money, are more educated, commit less crime and are less dependant on welfare.

that's Sup Forums's worst nightmare, their hate is literally skin deep. IF this was true, it would be terrifying for them because it has always been an our tribe vs their tribe argument.

Whatever. Canada America and Australia have solid immigration and refugee policies, excluding illegal Mexicans in the USA. The refugees coming in are hand picked by the government unlike in Europe .

czhecked

HELLO HISTORY, THIS IS ME. OMG

Leafs on suicide watch

first

ayyyyyy

WITNESSED

checked

LEAF BTFO

kek officially against canada

bad get

Noice. Happy memorial day.

Sevens

OP ASS RAPE INCOMING HAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU OP

Probably because most Canadian Immigrants are wealthy Chinese so it only makes sense that they'd go on to earn more than the white man.

WITNESSEDWITNESSEDWITNESSED

Nice

KEKANADA ABSOLUTELY ETERNALLY BTFO

LEAFS IRREVOCABLY BTFO FOR ALL ETERNITY

Canadabros, does the libcuck media in your country ever criticize Trudeau?

Kek put a stop to the Canadian cuckoldry once and for all.

CANKEKS BTFO

FUCKING WITNESSED

FUCK

Checked. Canada has invented insulin, this is their greatest achievement.

USA USA USA

They're still trash. At least many of them are planning on leaving when (more like if...) Syria ever stops being a wartorn shithole.

Listening to the man speak in public is irritating at best. It's absolutely cringe inducing, all the constant stuttering and "umm, umm, umm". It's like watching a teenager deliver a speech for a class. You'd think being a drama teacher he would have a modicum of speaking ability.

You make me proud user

We all know Kevin O'leary is amping up to run for the Conservative party. When that happens, it will be like the Canadian trump.

FUCK YEAH, USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I approve of these gets for such a noble comment on the current trends of Canada's politics

Praise kek! Bow fown to your god canacucks

[FREEDOM INTENSIFIES]

Cananda btfo

Well done.

canada is cancer and deserves to be nuked for electing such a retard

Leafs rekt

Shit

Include me in the screen cap pls

How can Canada ever recover from this?

>-as-canadians-shrug-off-elbowgate/
Still can't believe they made a thing out of that. You're running a goddamn country and you take issue with what was obviously an accident. In any sane country he wouldn't have needed to say anything more than "I'm so sorry i didn't see you there. I hope you're ok" and leave it at that.

HOW CAN CANADA EVER RECOVER

Leaf status: Still burning.

beautiful memorial day post lad

>KEKADA

Done m9 ;D

The greatest part of this gets is that it has been achieved on Memorial Day. MAGA

we can only hope

PLEASE

INCLUDE

ME

IN

THE

SCREENSHOT

/R/Sup Forums

If you burn the leaf, it wins

Well played.

>Canadians support and want a majority Liberal government.

The real question is for how long.

U S A